Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-04-2008, 12:51 PM

15,216 posts, read 30,581,997 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELOrocks17 View Post
Really? Please enlighten me as to what ELO has to do with the UN? Or was that yet another attempt at liberal tollerance?
Why do you like ELO so much? I think of you as more of a Rush guy. Not "The Spirit of Radio" but the pill-popper of radio.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

2,488 posts, read 2,937,982 times
Quote:
Really? Please enlighten me as to what ELO has to do with the UN? Or was that yet another attempt at liberal tollerance?
Have you ever travelled outside the US?

What is your opinion on Great Britain?

4,242 posts, read 8,780,991 times
Quote:
I was just wondering how someone who loved America so much wouldn't also love its music.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:52 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,638,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lionking View Post
How many of you would rather be placed in front of a world court instead of a American one?How many of you think the UN charter represents a better standard than the American Bill of Rights?How many of you think we should eliminate borders and sense of patriotism for a system that has foreign diplomats deciding for America what is best?How many of you believe the UN stance that self protection with and ownership of a weapon is not a individual right and that only police forces and militaries have the right to own a weapon?How many of you believe people in the world should not be looked at as a American,Brit,German,Iraqi,Syrian or whatever but just as a human being and that taking from one country to uplift another is right to bring some sort of "fairness" overall to the world?

Sorry LIONKING..they cant hear you. They have thier heads up NObama's azz. Sheeple who would belive anything NObaba tells them

Old 11-04-2008, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfre81 View Post
Why do you like ELO so much? I think of you as more of a Rush guy. Not "The Spirit of Radio" but the pill-popper of radio.
I love Rush, 2112 kicked ass!

Old 11-04-2008, 12:53 PM

4,003 posts, read 10,848,129 times
This my take on it:
We left Europe a few centuries ago because frankly, it sucked. We proceeded to build the greatest country to ever exist. We then saved most of those countries we left in two world wars. This not arrogance, it is confidence. Those without confidence, just tend to see it as arrogance.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:54 PM

4,242 posts, read 8,780,991 times
Quote:
Sorry LIONKING..they cant hear you. They have thier heads up NObama's azz. Sheeple who would belive anything NObaba tells them
I wonder where these people will direct their anger once the election is over.

Supermarket produce guy: WATCH OUT.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:55 PM

15,154 posts, read 11,638,604 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredgrooves View Post
This my take on it:
We left Europe a few centuries ago because frankly, it sucked. We proceeded to build the greatest country to ever exist. We then saved most of those countries we left in two world wars. This not arrogance, it is confidence. Those without confidence, just tend to see it as arrogance.

Well said +1 REP

Old 11-04-2008, 12:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sacredgrooves View Post
This my take on it:
You people that always argue that forget that we had Great Britain help us in both wars, and France help us give us our independence.

Old 11-04-2008, 12:57 PM

471 posts, read 808,081 times
The world hopes for a weaker America.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections