Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-24-2009, 01:41 PM

19,226 posts, read 15,336,868 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by pghquest View Post
Start a new thread,

Finally, if your going to make accusation, your the one who need to connect the dots, its not up to us to prove your accusations are wrong..

ps, I note how you ignored the comment about FEMA having an office wayyy before 9/11
New thread started, thanks.

YouTube - Grammar Lessons from Henry Fool
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-24-2009, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
What exactly did FEMA have to do with people flying airplanes into buildings? Trying to change the focus will not alter the topic.

The real question is, why are you defending those who attacked us and villifying the ones who got attacked?
I'm not defending them - I'm attacking you (them).

Old 05-24-2009, 01:58 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ergohead View Post
I'm not defending them - I'm attacking you (them).
and avoiding the question asked...

Old 05-24-2009, 02:04 PM

4,586 posts, read 5,482,341 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Predos View Post
What exactly did FEMA have to do with people flying airplanes into buildings? Trying to change the focus will not alter the topic.

The real question is, why are you defending those who attacked us and villifying the ones who got attacked?
Some of the 9/11 hijackers survived and are at Gitmo??? I didn't know

Old 05-24-2009, 02:07 PM

Quote:
and avoiding the question asked...
Most times, for people to know things, it is necessary for them discover things on their own initiative rather than just be told things.

I am offering you an opportunity to discover things on your own volition.

I am not a school marm, and by choice I don't often hang out with the academics, with their post terminal lineal brain wiring.

But I can, and do, sometimes rollerblade the yellow brick road for fun.

Last edited by ergohead; 05-24-2009 at 02:24 PM..

Old 05-24-2009, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tank1906 View Post
Some of the 9/11 hijackers survived and are at Gitmo??? I didn't know
Not at Gitmo, silly!

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Hijack 'suspects' alive and well

YouTube - 9/11 Hijackers ALIVE!

Old 05-24-2009, 02:42 PM

69,368 posts, read 64,174,590 times
Quote:
Most times, for people to know things, it is necessary for them discover things on their own initiative rather than just be told things.

I am offering you an opportunity to discover things on your own volition.

I am not a school marm, and by choice I don't often hang out with the academics, with their post terminal lineal brain wiring.

But I can, and do, sometimes rollerblade the yellow brick road for fun.
What you should have said: you asked me a question? Expected an answer? haha, no, I only listen to Michael Moores questions, I have no answers myself and I'm unable to answer any questions that are not on left wing kook sites and thereby my postings here should just be ignored..
Quote:
Um, your video shows some guy going off on a tangent about a passport found on the street of an individual alive, whats your point? That someone couldnt have used someone elses passport? You do understand that it used to be pretty common which is why they are moving to computerize the passports..

Do you not think that terrorists are capable of using other peoples passports? Yeah, they can kill people, but using fake passports, that just crosses the line!!!

Last edited by pghquest; 05-24-2009 at 02:58 PM..

Old 05-24-2009, 05:56 PM

Quote:
What you should have said: you asked me a question? Expected an answer? haha, no, I only listen to Michael Moores questions, I have no answers myself and I'm unable to answer any questions that are not on left wing kook sites and thereby my postings here should just be ignored..

Um, your video shows some guy going off on a tangent about a passport found on the street of an individual alive, whats your point? That someone couldnt have used someone elses passport? You do understand that it used to be pretty common which is why they are moving to computerize the passports..

Do you not think that terrorists are capable of using other peoples passports? Yeah, they can kill people, but using fake passports, that just crosses the line!!!
Hey, you got your orders. I understand.

Last edited by ergohead; 05-24-2009 at 06:29 PM..

Old 05-24-2009, 07:49 PM

41,325 posts, read 44,984,873 times
Quote:
why are you defending those who attacked us and villifying the ones who got attacked?
We have plenty of terrorist sympathizers on the Left in this country.

Old 05-24-2009, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveNascar View Post
gosh! obama knows nothing. He is going to let us open to terorist just runing around America. What a idiot. Good for all you who voted a sociast. I bet we have another attack in his term. I am stockin up.
A idiot? A idiot? A idiot? A idiot?

Uh, idiot? Uh, idiot? Uh, idiot? Uh, idiot?

Ah, idiot! Ah, idiot! Ah, idiot! Ah, idiot!

But seriously, who would you like to be president?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections