Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Obama is the worse president?
Yes 132 38.48%
No 211 61.52%
Voters: 343. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-04-2009, 02:04 AM

8,624 posts, read 9,088,985 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hero View Post
do you also believe Palin is the best suited to run the country and try to solve 2 wars, recession/depression, and out of control health care for starters?

Not over Palin yet? I was not even aware she was running for president.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-04-2009, 08:42 AM

1,050 posts, read 1,930,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcsldcd View Post
Not over Palin yet? I was not even aware she was running for president.
never mind

Old 10-04-2009, 01:20 PM

3,079 posts, read 3,121,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
Is Obama the worse president yet? He's batting zero so far. Our economy is still in a nose dive and he's trying to sell us all a bunch of garbage we don't want. If this keeps up he will be a lame duck before the first half of his term is done.
Guess the resounding answer to your question has been NOOOOOOOOOOO.

Old 10-09-2009, 09:09 PM

411 posts, read 468,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zz4guy View Post
Is Obama the worse president yet? He's batting zero so far. Our economy is still in a nose dive and he's trying to sell us all a bunch of garbage we don't want. If this keeps up he will be a lame duck before the first half of his term is done.

The whole world now recognize Obama is the best president ever, he just won the nobel prize, after just a few months as president, and the right wingers are mad,mad,mad and jeleaus.....

Old 10-09-2009, 09:17 PM

247 posts, read 379,976 times
I don't think people on the right are mad or jealous. They're just more able to see the BS for what it is. How's that for transparency?

Old 10-09-2009, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Ho View Post
I don't think people on the right are mad or jealous. They're just more able to see the BS for what it is. How's that for transparency?

I had so much fun seeing how "limbaugh the junkie" and hannity were flipping over in fury about the deserving prize for Obama, now recognized as the best president ever.....

Old 10-09-2009, 09:29 PM

Sorry, but I don't watch those guys. They're wacko. But it's nice to hear you enjoy their shows.

Old 10-09-2009, 09:55 PM

4,428 posts, read 4,482,098 times
I suppose that for folks in their twenties, when they don't understand freedom ... although freedom is all they've experienced ( but they don't realize it ) and have always by default taken freedom for granted, because older folks have worked hard to give them a life that seems like a dream.

Democratic teachers have instilled in our youth that freedom doesn't come from hard work, but rather that it should come at the expense of evil capitalists.

Young people really believe this.

Until they have to start paying bills, like the rest of us.

I still don't know what they're hoping for.

Look, everyone has to work.

If Obama ( The Savior ) had an inkling about promoting jobs in this country ... he'd cut taxes.

Democrats think that the only way out is to SPEND.

Wrong answer.

Your kids and my kids are going to hell under this administration.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yooperkat View Post
Your kids and my kids are going to hell under this administration.
Not if I can help it. In the 2010/2012 elections I plan to VOTE OUT everyone that's currently in. We NEED new blood in congress because the old dead asses in there are not serving the people.

There are a ton of voters involved in a very strong movement to vote out everyone that's in office in 2010/2012. There will be lots of pink slips ... plenty for everyone.

Old 10-09-2009, 10:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie Ho View Post
Not if I can help it. In the 2010/2012 elections I plan to VOTE OUT everyone that's currently in. We NEED new blood in congress because the old dead asses in there are not serving the people.

There are a ton of voters involved in a very strong movement to vote out everyone that's in office in 2010/2012. There will be lots of pink slips ... plenty for everyone.

Yeah, we should bring back GWB, to see if he can find another way to F*** up this country, in addition to all the ones he found when he was president, ha, ha, ha......
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Elections