Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Are European women just not as big on race when it comes to dating?
No, they care way less about race, it really means nothing to them 21 17.50%
They care but not the extent that American women do 42 35.00%
They care just as much as American women 25 20.83%
They care about it even more 32 26.67%
Voters: 120. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-17-2011, 05:22 AM

4,432 posts, read 6,984,164 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolón View Post
----

Do European women dream of electric Saudis?
Saudis go to Marbella in Spain and resorts for the Super-rich in Sardinia, Sicily and Southern France.
There, they can find all European women they want, also beauties from all over the world, many Latinas. Saudis are not racists.
Saudis are wealthy and thats an reason why European women can be attracted to them.

Old 09-17-2011, 05:47 AM

2,226 posts, read 5,108,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by other99 View Post
Saudis are wealthy and thats an reason why European women can be attracted to them.

------

European women also love famous football players, notwithstanding the race.

A Saudi football player woul be the ideal combination.

Old 09-17-2011, 08:39 AM

3,983 posts, read 6,793,025 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manolón View Post
------

European women also love famous football players, notwithstanding the race.

A Saudi football player woul be the ideal combination.

This guy should be lucky with women:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasser_Al-Qahtani

Old 09-17-2011, 09:07 AM

44,259 posts, read 64,365,577 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lighters22 View Post
what is your brother?

I can guess east asians are moving up but south asians are way down on the ladder. never seen too many cases of indian or pakistani men marrying any women other than their own, seen it in some cases but usually it is an indian med student with an average to below average looking white girl
Indian. And he's always had women throwing themselves at him. Beautiful, educated, professional women of all races.

Again. Your theory is bunk.

I knew two other Indian guys (one in college and one in med school) who always had white women after them. It didn't matter for these two, as they were only going to date within their race. But my brother has never really wanted to date an Indian woman.

My next door neighbor growing up was a dark Laotian with a tall, statuesque scandanavian wife. My father has many Indian and other Asian friends who have caucasian wives. The commonality is that all these people are highly educated (the men and the women).

What this thread is about is some excuse that some people are coming up with for not doing well - blaming society or racism or whatever. Give me a break.

Old 09-17-2011, 10:04 AM

24,544 posts, read 56,060,466 times
I'll go out on a limb here and say that Americans in general are slightly more concerned about how things look on the surface, and make a big deal about race. They constantly talk about interracial dating (this thread is an example), and make a big fuss if a friend or someone dates someone of another race, sometimes mocking the relationship. I think Europeans who are educated at least do really look at the person more, but may be more superficial in other ways, for instance turning down someone who is not very bright or intellectual.

But as to the question, since I have no experience from women of either place I can't say, but I don't feel Australian women are very open to interracial dating at all, in general.

Old 09-17-2011, 10:28 AM

2,223 posts, read 5,487,090 times
Just gotta look at this forum. Not one hour goes by without a thread about race.

lmao @ the person who said "most European are "provincials" " You do realize Europe is extremely densely populated? Not sure what your definition of "provincial" is, but that's certainly not mine.
Another white people thread. I thought we've had enough...

Old 09-17-2011, 01:28 PM

2,226 posts, read 5,108,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glucorious View Post
Just gotta look at this forum. Not one hour goes by without a thread about race.

lmao @ the person who said "most European are "provincials" " You do realize Europe is extremely densely populated? Not sure what your definition of "provincial" is, but that's certainly not mine.
Another white people thread. I thought we've had enough...

------------

a : a person of local or restricted interests or outlook

Old 09-17-2011, 03:05 PM

27,564 posts, read 28,665,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
What this thread is about is some excuse that some people are coming up with for not doing well - blaming society or racism or whatever. Give me a break.
Also, relationships are not always merely about what 2 individuals want. Things are rarely that simple.

There is often family pressure to marry within your own race or ethnicity, or even just exclude certain ones. And that's a very big deal to many people across the board.

Old 09-17-2011, 03:12 PM

4,432 posts, read 6,984,164 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trimac20 View Post
I'll go out on a limb here and say that Americans in general are slightly more concerned about how things look on the surface, and make a big deal about race. They constantly talk about interracial dating (this thread is an example), and make a big fuss if a friend or someone dates someone of another race, sometimes mocking the relationship. I think Europeans who are educated at least do really look at the person more, but may be more superficial in other ways, for instance turning down someone who is not very bright or intellectual.

But as to the question, since I have no experience from women of either place I can't say, but I don't feel Australian women are very open to interracial dating at all, in general.

I believe many Australian women are, but the Australian men are much more into interracial dating than the women.

Yet it seems Americans are more concerned about race compared to many other nationalities.

Old 09-17-2011, 03:19 PM

683 posts, read 1,469,053 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lighters22 View Post
for this topic, I am talking mainly about White women since they are constitute the majority in both countries

I have heard over the web a lot and just a few weeks ago I heard a personal experience in real life. I know two guys (former classmates), one who is Korean and another who is Indian (harold and kumar anyone? lol). Both are over 6 ft tall, fit bodies, college graduates, and have a decent salary too. When they were in Virginia (Northern VA), they complained of two things:

1. Most women who were White did not really look at them as dating material, they preferred White men and then Black or Latino men.
2. Most women who were White and did look at them as dating material were not desirable in other ways (already had kids, overweight and didn't really take care of themselves, not that good looking (lets be honest, looks matter, and these two guys are keeping themselves fit they at least deserve an average looking girl)).

Regardless my two former classmates dated quality Black, Asian, and in some cases Latina women (though they said the Whiter looking ones tended to avoid them).

Now recently two of my classmates are in Europe. One is in Sweden (Indian one) and the other is in France (Korean one). I keep up with them on facebook and both are in a relationship with quality women who happen to be White, something they themselves said could never really happen in America.

Not only that but I also notice it talking to women, many make their preferences known. A lot make it known that they will not date an Asian at all. Yet in Europe it seems that this is not the case.

Travelers, can you aware me?
White is a race that was invented in the USA to put together light skinned multiethnic people.

In europe those labels do not exist, and the Europeans that use those labels have been brainwashed by the powerful US media.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe