Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-01-2016, 04:44 PM

4,680 posts, read 13,475,597 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
He never stated that.
Sure, he did. I can recall it really well. Let's not fight about it.

Old 03-01-2016, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
He never stated that. C'mon everyone by now knows you have some sort of an OCD fixation on the eye color, hair color and pigmentation of certain European population. Most of what you claim you don't even post the sources. You consistently confuse your opinions with facts and over 90% of your posts are oppositional. In addition you present yourself as some sort of expert on genetics when you clearly aren't. Clearly you have some sort of an addiction to discussing eye color, skin pigmentation, and hair color. Addictions are nothing more than an attempt at an escape from reality.(ie emotions). You can deflect all you want but everyone can clearly see you can hardly wait to get back to discussioning your three topics hair color, skin pigmentation, eye color.(with a little genetics thrown in to sound official)
Please refrain to insults (stupidity such as OCD). If my posts are "oppositional" to yours, I guess that's too bad. I do not have to agree when I know something is wrong. Yes, as I many times said, I have always had a great interest in population genetics, biological anthropology including the origins of humankind and how we became to look the way we are and why so? For many years, I have several studies on such. Most times, if I can, I will back up the post I put out with an official scientific study. Yes skin, hair and eye color are the result of genetics. Some population more genes for a certain eye color, others don't and so on. I don't confuse my opinions, rather you are confused!

Old 03-01-2016, 06:39 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,927,573 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by saxonwold View Post
Please refrain to insults (stupidity such as OCD). If my posts are "oppositional" to yours, I guess that's too bad. I do not have to agree when I know something is wrong. Yes, as I many times said, I have always had a great interest in population genetics, biological anthropology including the origins of humankind and how we became to look the way we are and why so? For many years, I have several studies on such. Most times, if I can, I will back up the post I put out with an official scientific study. Yes skin, hair and eye color are the result of genetics. Some population more genes for a certain eye color, others don't and so on. I don't confuse my opinions, rather you are confused!
Since when has OCD been an insult. Your posts are oppositional in general that is easily observable I don't take it personal that is your behavioral pattern.

The focus of your interest per your posts are about harping how northerners are light and southerners are dark and it is easy to read between the lines, that you think the lighter the better. The same crap one can find throughout the internet in the USA by bigots that place northern Europeans on a pedestal.

You rarely post sources, that is a fact and you do impose your opinions as fact! They rarely are very sophisticated or well thought out however. The same old boring repetitive nonsense.

You have poor reading comprehension! I stated you confuse your opinions as fact not that you confuse your opinions.

Old 03-02-2016, 05:21 AM

1,304 posts, read 1,131,713 times
Quote:
You become what you believe. If you believe in a life of doom, that's what you're getting. I don't!!
What you believe doesn't matter, you're powerless regardless of your delusions that you can change anything. You're as helpless in this world as a fly without wings.

Old 03-02-2016, 12:36 PM

14,823 posts, read 12,078,383 times
Quote:
Sure, he did. I can recall really well. Let's not fight about it.

No I didn't, care to show me where exactly? If you can 'recall really well' surely it will be easy enough for you to find something?

Old 03-02-2016, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
No I didn't, care to show me where exactly? If you can 'recall really well' surely it will be easy enough for you to find something?
I'll give you time to think about where you did it, then I am going to post it. You well know that one of the reasons we never agreed. The fact you were opposing my views, when I was saying that there are differences and similarities between European groups. Something you just couldn't accept.

Last edited by saxonwold; 03-02-2016 at 03:00 PM..

Old 03-02-2016, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arigarisha View Post
What you believe doesn't matter, you're powerless regardless of your delusions that you can change anything. You're as helpless in this world as a fly without wings.
Not true. You can change, if you believe in being powerless that is what you going to be, powerless, without wings.

Old 03-02-2016, 03:44 PM

1,304 posts, read 1,131,713 times
Quote:
Not true. You can change, if you believe in being powerless that is what you going to be, powerless, without wings.
The lie of change is a veil of hope so people will keep trying regardless of the futility of existence. If people didn't think change is possible, we wouldn't have quite as many people living on this Earth.
But you can't change.

You can't change having been born in a world where the game is rigged against you; On a violent country, on a poor family, with a debilitating illness, as part of a minority, unfit for this society, you name it.
You can't change living a life of struggle because society will beat you down the moment you fail to meet their expectations. You can't change the fact that you will watch your loved ones die, or that you will condemn them to heartbreak the moment your own heartbeat stops, never to be heard again.
And that all the pain you're enduring is no more than an evolutionary trait put in place to satiate the sadists, and it exists on a universe that tends towards chaos and destruction; You'll be caugh on its flames and you cannot do anything but watch how the arbitrariness of life destroys everything you hold dear.

You're powerless.
Life is meaningless.
You're hopelessly walking towards oblivion.

Old 03-02-2016, 05:45 PM

10,889 posts, read 2,199,643 times
Quote:

You're powerless.
Life is meaningless.
Amen (with love).

Old 03-02-2016, 08:08 PM

Quote:
The lie of change is a veil of hope so people will keep trying regardless of the futility of existence. If people didn't think change is possible, we wouldn't have quite as many people living on this Earth.
But you can't change.

You can't change having been born in a world where the game is rigged against you; On a violent country, on a poor family, with a debilitating illness, as part of a minority, unfit for this society, you name it.
You can't change living a life of struggle because society will beat you down the moment you fail to meet their expectations. You can't change the fact that you will watch your loved ones die, or that you will condemn them to heartbreak the moment your own heartbeat stops, never to be heard again.
And that all the pain you're enduring is no more than an evolutionary trait put in place to satiate the sadists, and it exists on a universe that tends towards chaos and destruction; You'll be caugh on its flames and you cannot do anything but watch how the arbitrariness of life destroys everything you hold dear.

You're powerless.
Life is meaningless.

Wrong. Great people who have impacted the lives of others in a positive way, were themselves firstly believers and visionaries! Pessimism doesn't solve anything.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe