Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-09-2017, 04:55 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by grega94 View Post
That's kind of what I was alluding too, Kieven Rus is the Slavic version of the Holy Roman Empire. It was a confederacy made up of a bunch of kingdoms trying to recreate the glory of the Roman Empire and both failed miserably at it. But still the majority of the German kingdoms ended up uniting under one nation as Germany with a few outliers such as Austria and Switzerland, and then the majority of Rus kingdoms are now part of Russia with a few outliers, Ukraine and Belarus. Russia and Ukraine should remain separate since they have grown to far apart just like Germany and Austria but that doesn't mean the cultural connections should be forgotten either.
Oh don't even try to reason with them - these people live in alternative reality.
Just look at this pearl for example -

Quote:
Kyivan Rus is just one part of our history. It actually goes further back. Kyiv was founded in the 5th century.

The symbol of the Ukrainian people, the Tryzub, has been found by archeologists dating back at least to the 1st century AD in the present territory of Ukraine. We know that it meant something to our ancestors even 2000 years ago, just as it means something to us today. Its ultimate origin is unknown. Anyway, my point is, the earliest beginnings of the Ukrainian Nation predate even the Kyivan Rus.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/47140189-post2109.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-09-2017, 05:00 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
On RusVesna they are still not talking about "bomb" but RPO.
However if this is a case, this leaves a lot of questions. And I mean A LOT.
It really looks to me like there was an accellerant involved in this. Bombs do create heat when they go off but you can make different flavors of bombs. An M-80 can be destructive. An M-80 with a mix of gasoline and dish soap taped to it will be similar to napalm. There was a lot of thermal activity with this bomb I'm quite sure. I'm not a bomb expert though.

Old 02-09-2017, 05:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
It really looks to me like there was an accellerant involved in this. Bombs do create heat when they go off but you can make different flavors of bombs. An M-80 can be destructive. An M-80 with a mix of gasoline and dish soap taped to it will be similar to napalm. There was a lot of thermal activity with this bomb I'm quite sure. I'm not a bomb expert though.

And I am not an expert in weapons AT ALL.
The only bottomline that I understand in this whole situation is that it's either
a. Someone put the bomb in the office
b. Someone shot in the window.

Both possible versions leave A LOT of questions.
Something bugs me big time about this whole situation.

1. If the bomb has been used, there are insiders ( as in case with Motorola) who did that.
2. If the RPO has been used, it HAD to be done with the help of insider as well.
Givi ( unlike Motorolla) hasn't been married and he was very covert about his routine schedule.
It was difficult to trace him on a regular basis.

Old 02-09-2017, 05:11 PM

14,497 posts, read 9,429,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
It could very well be from the Greek culture too before the time of Christ.
Yes, the idea that it originates from the symbol for Poseidon is one of several theories.

Quote:
The trident is not an uncommon implement from our past. All prehistoric river based cultures used them for fishing. The tribes of the Columbia and Snake rivers here in Americas north west used them to spear salmon.
But certainly not all cultures continued to use a Trident in a way that we have. The Tryzub was minted onto gold and silver coins in the era of the Kyivan Rus. You can deconstruct basic symbols into their simplest properties, but that doesn't remove the significance of their emergent properties.

Quote:
Oh don't even try to reason with them - these people live in alternative reality.
Just look at this pearl for example -

https://www.city-data.com/forum/47140189-post2109.html
It would be one thing if it were not in continuous use by our ancestors, but evidence certainly indicates it has been. Therefore, that early date of discovery is relevant.

Old 02-09-2017, 09:55 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
OMG, winter exacerbation?
The Kiev's Tryzub is a symbol of Poseidon. Call the paramedics.

Old 02-09-2017, 09:57 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
Quote:
And I am not an expert in weapons AT ALL.
The only bottomline that I understand in this whole situation is that it's either
a. Someone put the bomb in the office
b. Someone shot in the window.

Both possible versions leave A LOT of questions.
Something bugs me big time about this whole situation.

1. If the bomb has been used, there are insiders ( as in case with Motorola) who did that.
2. If the RPO has been used, it HAD to be done with the help of insider as well.
Givi ( unlike Motorolla) hasn't been married and he was very covert about his routine schedule.
It was difficult to trace him on a regular basis.
It could be anyone, even from the immediate environment. Civil War...

Old 02-09-2017, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
It could be anyone, even from the immediate environment. Civil War...
Maxim, why would "anyone" from "immediate environment" want to remove them (take note - both Givi and Motorolla, one after another)
?

Old 02-09-2017, 11:25 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,674 times
Why Ukrainian "patriots" are constantly writing about Ukraine, its history, problems and so on, in topics about Russia? (And so on all forums and YouTube) I think they realize what is, or what is known, Ukraine and in fact part of Russia.

Old 02-10-2017, 01:26 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,164,185 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
Why Ukrainian "patriots" are constantly writing about Ukraine, its history, problems and so on, in topics about Russia? (And so on all forums and YouTube) I think they realize what is, or what is known, Ukraine and in fact part of Russia.
Put your dirty arms away from Ukraine and they'll forget you.

Old 02-10-2017, 02:15 AM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,674 times
Russia's intervention, that is exactly what you are unsuccessfully trying to achieve all these gody.A really you have a collapse of the economy, the growth rates for all the rampant Nazism, civil war and the robbery of the oligarchs of the country. And, yes, many inordinately false news about Russia, because for them not only kill, but also a little pay extra reporters.
So do not you talk about the "dirty hands". Remember what day after the coup, sent military equipment to the east, to pacify the genetic garbage, slaves and drunks? On the fourth or fifth? So?
Here's something.

P.S

But the most valiant warriors, ****ting on the forums. Keep it up !

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe