Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2017, 07:05 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
Have you ever seen those memes where Muslim terrorists are pictured using civilians as their shielding mechanism? Russian terrorists are no different. Here's what the chief terrorist, Putin, had to say:

Quote:
Apparently, Russian hybrid forces follow the advice of their leader - President Putin, who clearly explained the war tactics employed in the Donbas: "Let's see anyone from the military dare shoot at their own people who we will be behind - not in front but behind. Let them try to shoot at women and children". In violation of the Minsk agreements the Russian hybrid forces continue using heavy weapons (that were supposed to be removed from the contact line two years ago) and employ barbaric terrorist tactics of warfare firing from residential areas.
Barbarous warfare: Human shield covering MLRS strikes on Avdiivka - Russian Army, shoot out, occupation, Avdiivka, Evidence of Russian aggression in Ukraine, Avdiivka fighting, Barbarous warfare, Russain atrocities (01.02.17 17:25) « Incidents « Phot

I know that Russian propaganda can be bad, but your Ukrainian propaganda is even worse)))
Russian propaganda is at least professionally made, while yours works like a broken phone, a kindergarten - it's so dumb.))))
This is what Putin REALLY said and why;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0PwxG2sRts

When the situation started escalating in Ukraine, he initially made few speeches starting from the first one in the second video ; "I want everyone to understand that our country will be protecting the rights of Russians, our compatriots abroad, using all the means we have for this purpose.." and then his most infamous one, that "In case of escalation of hostilities from Ukrainian nationalists (towards the Russian population,) Russia will not remain on the side lines."
Quoting Putin now; " If we will see that this lawlessness will start in the Eastern regions, and if people will ask us for help ( and we already have an appeal of the legitimate president ( of the Ukraine - i.e. Yanukovich,) we reserve every right to use all the means we have, for protection of these citizens. Let any military serviceman try to shoot at their own people. We will be standing behind them ( people) - not in front of them, but behind them. And let them try to shoot at women and children. I want to see those who will give such order."
Obviously what he meant was that Russian army was not going to jump ahead of the events, but would be waiting for things to happen in order to act.
Many Russians (on both sides - in "Russia proper" and Eastern Ukraine) did not forget these words.
They gave the false hope of protection to those who live in Ukraine and a sense of betrayal to those who live in Russia, when Putin backed out of his initial intentions.
And that's what you can see in the second video - Putin repeating these words over and over again ( "Let them only try") and Ukrainian army bombing and killing the civilian population of Eastern Ukraine - over and over again.

(18 +)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3KF3jf_N9wo
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2017, 04:39 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,228,964 times
snj90, go to the Ukrainian thread with your censor.net.

Old 02-02-2017, 05:42 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,429,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
snj90, go to the Ukrainian thread with your censor.net.
Only when Russian terrorist scum leave Ukraine alone will I consider leaving Russians alone in their threads. Till then, I'll comment as I please.

Old 02-02-2017, 05:50 AM

Khuilo is a piece of **** terrorist who should be arrested, tried, and executed. He's responsible for so many deaths.

Old 02-02-2017, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Khuilo is a piece of **** terrorist who should be arrested, tried, and executed. He's responsible for so many deaths.
80% of Russians support him. Another 15% think that he should send troops to the Donbass. And only 5% agree with you.

Old 02-02-2017, 07:22 AM

Quote:
80% of Russians support him. Another 15% think that he should send troops to the Donbass. And only 5% agree with you.
There already are regular Russian troops in Donbas. Yes, part of the problem is katsap support of aggression against Ukraine.

Old 02-02-2017, 12:27 PM

Quote:
There already are regular Russian troops in Donbas.
No, it is not.

Last edited by Rozenn; 02-05-2017 at 03:01 AM.. Reason: Orphaned

Old 02-02-2017, 03:46 PM

Quote:
No, it is not.
Next, you will tell us the Earth is flat...

Last edited by Rozenn; 02-05-2017 at 03:08 AM.. Reason: Bashing

Old 02-02-2017, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Only when Russian terrorist scum leave Ukraine alone will I consider leaving Russians alone in their threads. Till then, I'll comment as I please.

So you want me and Max to pull Russian troops from Donbass, otherwise you won't stop spamming this thread?

OK, me and Max will think about it...

Old 02-02-2017, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Maxim, how do you know these numbers?
What's the source?
See, I am looking at BBC figures, and they are saying that 65% of the people participating in the poll SUPPORT Russian volunteers that went to fight in Donbass, ( even though 90% don't know anyone going there.) And only 22% have the negative attitude.
65% - that's pretty high number to think that only 15% would like to see Russian troops in Donbass.

Опрос: россияне одобряют поездки добровольцев в Донбасс - BBC Ð*усская служба
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe