Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2017, 10:29 AM

14,497 posts, read 9,427,121 times

Advertisements

Stinking animals...

Russian terrorists use human shield tactics as they hit Avdiivka from MLRSes deployed in Donetsk neighborhood, - InformNapalm investigation. PHOTOS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2017, 11:35 AM

102,188 posts, read 107,790,902 times
Russian terrorist, stinking animal:

Last edited by Ruth4Truth; 02-01-2017 at 11:43 AM..

Old 02-01-2017, 12:15 PM

5,786 posts, read 4,227,242 times
But... Why the Ukrainian army came within striking distance? Why are they attacking the Donetsk? Why Ukrainians do not want peace?

Old 02-01-2017, 04:24 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
This is the city of Avdeevka in question, back in 2015, under Ukrainian occupation. The Ukrainian TV crew comes to take interview from the locals after the shelling of the city ( I assume by the DNR fighters.)
Watch what soon follows - the Ukrainians are lucky to escape alive, their camera is destroyed.
This is 87% Russian - speaking area, half of their men are in the DNR fighting units, they wait till their city will go under the DNR commandment, they hope for it, and they hate new Kiev's government.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfL8EsS4C_s

Old 02-01-2017, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
This is 87% Russian - speaking area,

This is what these Russian propaganda will always say. They hope no one will notice that they are conflating ethnicity with language.

Every Ukrainian oblast, minus Crimea, is majority ethnic Ukrainian. You cannot dispute that. People speak Russian people it was forced on them (long legacy of Russification policies under the USSR and Russian empire), but they are ethnic Ukrainians, and they side with Ukraine. Are there Russian terrorist supporters in those areas? Yes. But I am talking about majorities, not terrorist minorities.

Old 02-01-2017, 05:13 PM

Here's a true report of an Avdiivka resident and her reaction to the actions of Russian terrorists.

"Don't surrender Avdiivka. Please, don't leave," - Avdiivka female resident breaks into tears asking Ukrainian military to protect town from Russian troops. VIDEO

Old 02-01-2017, 05:15 PM

F*cking katsap terrorists.

Old 02-01-2017, 05:53 PM

Here's what the head terrorist has to say:

Quote:
Apparently, Russian hybrid forces follow the advice of their leader - President Putin, who clearly explained the war tactics employed in the Donbas: "Let's see anyone from the military dare shoot at their own people who we will be behind - not in front but behind. Let them try to shoot at women and children".
Barbarous warfare: Human shield covering MLRS strikes on Avdiivka - Russian Army, shoot out, occupation, Avdiivka, Evidence of Russian aggression in Ukraine, Avdiivka fighting, Barbarous warfare, Russain atrocities (01.02.17 17:25) « Incidents « Phot

Old 02-01-2017, 05:56 PM

26,778 posts, read 22,521,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snj90 View Post
This is what these Russian propaganda will always say.
No, I just checked it in Wikipedia))))

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avdiivka

Quote:
They hope no one will notice that they are conflating ethnicity with language.
Go and try to "conflate it" in Western Ukraine, then you'll know how "unnoticeable" it is."

Quote:
Every Ukrainian oblast, minus Crimea, is majority ethnic Ukrainian. You cannot dispute that. People speak Russian people it was forced on them (long legacy of Russification policies under the USSR and Russian empire), but they are ethnic Ukrainians, and they side with Ukraine. Are there Russian terrorist supporters in those areas? Yes. But I am talking about majorities, not terrorist minorities.
Right. I am sure that Crimea would have turned "majority ethnic Ukrainian" as well, if Russian troops were not stationed there to back up the exodus of Crimean population from the "New Democratic Ukraine."
And no matter what you say about "conflation" you can clearly see the demarcation line between those that supported the coup d'etas in Ukraine and those that did not. Now make a wild guess which language the areas supporting the coup d'etas speak? Then everything will fall into places.

http://www.acting-man.com/blog/media...ests-map-k.jpg

But obvious things aside, I've been watching closely this video, showing both sides of the conflict, in order to understand why exactly the conflict has escalated lately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-6RKTC9pZE

From what I gather, even after the Minsk agreement there was so-called "grey zone" between the warring parties, and for the last year or so, the Ukrainian army/Nationalist battalions were quietly advancing in those areas, taking over the territories that used to be under the DNR control. ( I know THAT for sure, since I saw the reports on it from people in the area earlier last year.)
So why did DNR decide to put a stop on it now I wonder? Were they provoked by the latest encroachment, feeling that it leaves them too vulnerable to shelling of Donetsk?
And if this is a case, why would Kiev step up the efforts of advancing its troops on the DNR territories?
Does it have anything to do with the latest meeting of Poroshenko with Merkel I wonder?

Last edited by erasure; 02-01-2017 at 06:05 PM..

Old 02-01-2017, 06:01 PM

Have you ever seen those memes where Muslim terrorists are pictured using civilians as their shielding mechanism? Russian terrorists are no different. Here's what the chief terrorist, Putin, had to say:

Quote:
Apparently, Russian hybrid forces follow the advice of their leader - President Putin, who clearly explained the war tactics employed in the Donbas: "Let's see anyone from the military dare shoot at their own people who we will be behind - not in front but behind. Let them try to shoot at women and children". In violation of the Minsk agreements the Russian hybrid forces continue using heavy weapons (that were supposed to be removed from the contact line two years ago) and employ barbaric terrorist tactics of warfare firing from residential areas.
Barbarous warfare: Human shield covering MLRS strikes on Avdiivka - Russian Army, shoot out, occupation, Avdiivka, Evidence of Russian aggression in Ukraine, Avdiivka fighting, Barbarous warfare, Russain atrocities (01.02.17 17:25) « Incidents « Phot
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe