Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-25-2018, 02:59 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Then they can run back west of Dneipre and clean toilets to their hearts content.

I'll get back to you on this one.
The lands east of the Dneiper are Ukraine and they will be Europe and NATO. Putin cannot stop this mess he created. I for one, appreciate his hand in turning their hearts to the West because it certainly was NOT that way 5 years ago. The next step is splitting the church off from Moscow control. Never thought I'd see that either.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2018, 03:03 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,020,797 times
Putin creates disorder in Ukraine, photo-fact))))

Old 08-25-2018, 03:38 PM

102,195 posts, read 107,823,938 times
That looks like Senator John McCain, former Presidential aspirant, from Arizona, in the center of the last photo. Who is that?!

Old 08-25-2018, 03:39 PM
DKM

Yes cookies being handed out as a symbolic gesture 5 years ago is the reason Ukrainians are shooting at Russian soldiers in the east. Millions of formerly pro Russian Ukrainians wanting to join NATO are because McCain told them he supports it.

The wasteland that used to be the Donbas is all America's fault and has nothing to do with Russian created insurgency.

Thanks for clarifying that.

Old 08-25-2018, 04:35 PM

18,069 posts, read 18,807,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
That looks like Senator John McCain, former Presidential aspirant, from Arizona, in the center of the last photo. Who is that?!
Nuland.

Old 08-25-2018, 06:21 PM
DKM

Omg Nuland gave support to protesters resisting state violence to silence them. If only Yanukovich had these babies that Putin just spent money on to control any dissent in Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfNnddTjI3I

Only Putin's Russia would come up with something like that...

Old 08-25-2018, 07:45 PM

26,777 posts, read 22,529,485 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Great we can show youtube videos all day supporting one side or another. Here are Ukrainians?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCPL16qVsAs

My friend from Rostov's grandpa was in the ROA. He, like those in the UIA, were tricked into believing they were fighting to liberate their homeland from Communists. Like it or not, the facts are that communists made a lot of enemies in eastern europe.

My point is Ukraine and Russia had some people who fought against the USSR in the war. This has nothing to do with Ukraine today. Some kids obviously setup that video in Dnipro, give me a break they had cameras and were acting. 10 kids in a video do not define the national mood.
I understand that you are stubbornly trying to push here Ukrainian propaganda, and deliberately spread false information, but all your hodgepodge is easy to disprove.

1. Ukrainian SS Division Galicia was created of volunteers.
Russian Liberation Army was comprised mostly of POWs ( ie. that's not volunteers, as in Ukrainian case, but people who are trying to bargain for their lives.)
These are FACTS.

"The 14th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Galician) (German: 14. Waffen-Grenadier-Division der SS (galizische Nr. 1)),[2] Ukrainian: 14а Гренадерська Дивізія СС (1а галицька)), prior to 1944 titled the 14th SS-Volunteer Division "Galicia" (German: 14. SS-Freiwilligen Division "Galizien", Ukrainian: 14а Добровільна Дивізія СС "Галичина")[1] was a World War II German military formation made up predominantly of volunteers with a Ukrainian ethnic background from the area of Galicia,[3] later also with some Slovaks and Czechs.[3][4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/14th_W..._(1st_Galician)

"The ROA was organized by former Red Army general Andrey Vlasov, who agreed to collaborate with Nazi Germany after having been captured on the Eastern Front. The soldiers were mostly former Soviet prisoners of war but also included White Russian émigrés, some of whom were veterans of the anti-communist White Army from the Russian Civil War."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Liberation_Army

So the lies of Ukrainian propaganda that you are trying to peddle here can be easily exposed.
As you can see, the ROA was primarily created by a TRAITOR, who wanted to buy his life back, by POWs, and FOREIGNERS ( because that's what the Russian emigrants were at that time.)
Today Vlasov is regarded as such ( traitor) and his soldiers are held in contempt.

WESTERN UKRAINE however still celebrates its "great traditions" - SS Division Galicia including. And no matter how much you try to deny the evidence, it's out there for everyone to see.
But that's WESTERN Ukraine.
EASTERN Ukraine of course is a different story.
This is a place of the "Young Guard" ( basically the Communist resistance to Germans,) the most courageous pages of the history of the WWII.
And since the background of two different parts of Ukraine was so DIFFERENT during the WWII, it's obvious that the attitude of Eastern Ukrainians towards the glorification of SS Division Galicia by Western Ukrainians is hostile for obvious reasons.
So don't tell us the fairy-tales, and stories about someone's "grandpa from Rostov."
They don't matter.

Old 08-25-2018, 11:57 PM

Alas, I must disappoint you, NATO countries invented and built such equipment much earlier than in Russia.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Omg Nuland gave support to protesters resisting state violence to silence them. If only Yanukovich had these babies that Putin just spent money on to control any dissent in Russia.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfNnddTjI3I

Only Putin's Russia would come up with something like that...

Of course, how could it be otherwise, police technology ( in particular mobile shield) can only be in Russia. All other photos, they are not real ))))) only Putin's Russia, Yes ! )))))))))

Specially trained in Polish camps "peaceful demonstrators", who came to Russia to organize a "popular protest", are now in a bad mood , ))))))))

Old 08-26-2018, 12:19 AM

102,195 posts, read 107,823,938 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post
Alas, I must disappoint you, NATO countries invented and built such equipment much earlier than in Russia.

Of course, how could it be otherwise, police technology ( in particular mobile shield) can only be in Russia. All other photos, they are not real ))))) only Putin's Russia, Yes ! )))))))))

Specially trained in Polish camps "peaceful demonstrators", who came to Russia to organize a "popular protest", are now in a bad mood , ))))))))
The program that made huge army vehicles available to police forces to buy was ended by Obama, I'm pretty sure. We'll see how long it stays "ended". I don't know what country the blue and white "Polis" vehicle represents.

Old 08-26-2018, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
The program that made huge army vehicles available to police forces to buy was ended by Obama, I'm pretty sure. We'll see how long it stays "ended". I don't know what country the blue and white "Polis" vehicle represents.
Blue, Poland.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe