Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2018, 08:49 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,855,314 times

Advertisements

Its no different than his words about Ukrainians. Russian nationalists in Ukraine can have the same fate for all I care. Ukraine isn't dying at all, its changing though.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2018, 10:28 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
Its no different than his words about Ukrainians. Russian nationalists in Ukraine can have the same fate for all I care. Ukraine isn't dying at all, its changing though.
What words EXACTLY are we talking about?

PS. And while we are at that, let's see here...

"Kobzon was born to Jewish parents in the mining town of Chasiv Yar, in the Donbass region of Ukraine.[5]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Kobzon

To begin with - since I never cared for him, I didn't even know that he was born in Donbass. But being Jewish, this is what I hear him talking about over and over, when it comes to Ukraine;

"I remember how we were shaking in fear from Bandera people, when their gang "The Black cat" was terrorizing Ukraine. And now, seventy years later it's back again."

These are the war years; he was born in 1937, so as a child he still remembers it all.
What is he suppose to think, when the same vermin is trying to penetrate Ukraine - namely Donbass yet again? What's he suppose to do - to welcome it?
Of course as a person for whom Donbass is his motherland, he wouldn't put up with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EH5_QcE-V1I

That's number one. And number two - this is a man with a world name in his past,

"Joseph Kobzon has performed in solo concerts in most cities of the former USSR. He was also bestowed the rare honour of performing international concerts tours as a representative of USSR in United States, Panama, Peru, Ecuador, Bolivia, Uruguay, Costa Rica, Argentina, Israel, Republic of the Congo, Zaire, Angola, Nigeria, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Germany, Greece, and Finland. Throughout his career, he has shared the stage with many Western superstars, including the likes of Liza Minnelli and Julio Iglesias.

Although he officially ended his international touring career in 1997, he continued to appear in regular concerts before audiences around the world, and was frequently seen on Russian television."

Plus he is highly decorated individual - "Hero of Labour of the Russian Federation (2016). People's Artist of the USSR (1987); People's Artist of Ukraine (1991). Political party, United Russia (until 2018)."

so do you think the language he uses when he speaks of Ukraine, is of the same level as your little retarded friends use above?
Think about it.

Old 08-31-2018, 05:10 AM

403 posts, read 221,431 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turist View Post

Died Joseph Kobzon (.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gGjyZ3WLpI[url]

I think the second one is better:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZXf5jj0zec&index=1&list=RDrZXf5jj0zec

Черт с ними! За столом сидим, поем, пляшем...
Поднимем эту чашу за детей наших
И скинем с головы иней,
Поднимем, поднимем.

За утро и за свежий из полей ветер,
За друга, не дожившего до дней этих,
За память, что живет с нами,
Затянем, затянем.

Бог в помощь всем живущим на Земле людям,
Мир дому, где собак и лошадей любят,
За силу, что несут волны,
По полной, по полной.

Родные, нас живых еще не так мало,
Поднимем за удачу на тропе шалой,
Чтоб ворон да не по нам каркал,
По чарке, по чарке...

Черт с ними! За столом сидим, поем, пляшем...
Поднимем эту чашу за детей наших
И скинем с головы иней,
Поднимем, поднимем..

And, google translate:

"To hell with them! At the table we sit, sing, dance ...
*We will raise this cup for our children
*And we shall throw off frost from the head,
*Pick it up, raise it.

*In the morning and for the fresh wind from the fields,
*For a friend who did not live to see these days,
*For the memory of him that still lives with us,
*Start singing, start singing.

*God help all people living on Earth,
*Peace at home, where dogs and horses are loved,
*For the strength that waves carry,
*Fill up your cups, to the fullest.

*Brothers, there are not so many of us alive,
*We will raise for good luck on the narrow trail ,
*So that the crows do not croak over us,
*For a cup, for a cup ...

*To hell with them! At the table we sit, sing, dance ...
*We will raise this cup for our children
*And we shall throw off frost from the head,
*Lift it up, raise it.

Last edited by Straight Arrow; 08-31-2018 at 05:59 AM..

Old 08-31-2018, 01:53 PM
DKM

Time for you guys to start mourning another terrorist hero of Russia. I'm popping champagne over here!

Old 08-31-2018, 02:03 PM

2,216 posts, read 1,021,239 times
Quote:
Time for you guys to start mourning another terrorist hero of Russia. I'm popping champagne over here!
Who would doubt. In General, I said a month ago that they are preparing another provocation and a round of war. Quite sharply increased the message on the Internet coming from the Ukrainian trolls of all stripes.

Old 08-31-2018, 02:06 PM

For those who do not know. As a result of the terrorist attack (a bomb explosion in a restaurant), Alexander Zakharchenko was fatally wounded.

Old 08-31-2018, 02:17 PM
DKM

He was well known to clash with his masters in Moscow. Putin cleaning up his trail so this guy won't be testifying about MH-17 in the Hague. Pushilin and other remaining mob boss terrorists should be nervous.

How appropriate Putin has now installed a Russian to be in charge of Russian controlled Donetsk.

Old 08-31-2018, 02:22 PM

Yes, of course, without a doubt, Putin is to blame. Who else, but no one else.

Old 08-31-2018, 03:40 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,568,432 times
WaPo Uses Photo of John McCain Next to Ukrainian Nazi to Praise His ‘Human Rights’ Work

https://fair.org/home/john-mccain-hu...shington-post/

These US propagandists often get mixed up like the one above. It also become confusing to them when they have to try to twist the words and facts posted by others.

Last edited by lchoro; 08-31-2018 at 03:50 PM..

Old 08-31-2018, 06:14 PM

26,783 posts, read 22,537,314 times
Quote:
Oh but it does.
It dies a slow and painful death.

"The Czechs are not the only ones in Central and Eastern Europe seeking to entice greater numbers of Ukrainian workers to replenish their own depleted populations. From the Baltic to the Balkans, national governments are relaxing employment regulations and looking at ways to bolster their Ukrainian workforce...

...It is not hard to see why the idea of importing workers is so popular across the region. Central and Eastern Europe suffers from a perfect storm of demographic decline that threatens to undermine the political and economic progress achieved over the past quarter of a century. Low birth rates, high mortality rates, and vast outflows of youth migration to the wealthier nations of Western Europe are combining to create shrinking populations where pensioners may soon begin to outnumber those of working age."

Those ALREADY in EU ( other Eastern European countries) are dying out too, so it's Ukraine's turn on the way to "join the dream" I suppose.

"This phenomenon makes the region unique. According to UN figures, the ten countries with the fastest-shrinking populations in the world are all former Eastern Bloc nations.

Ukraine is prominent among these dwindling populations and set to witness an 18 percent decline by 2050. The UN list also features Bulgaria, Croatia, Serbia, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Romania, and Poland. Over the next thirty years, each of these countries faces the prospect of at least a 15 percent drop. Demographers say such drops are historically unheard of except in times of war."

Ukraine Headed for Perfect Storm of Demographic Decline

But keep on rumbling and gloating together with your little nazi friends.
There is nothing worth of celebration here, as far as I can see.

Last edited by erasure; 08-31-2018 at 07:16 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe