Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-04-2018, 08:38 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,853,283 times

Advertisements

Ahh but don't forget we liked Putin and very few issues with him up until about 2008. Still, that was a good 9 years. Even then, the reality that he wasn't going away wasn't really a main concern of ours until 2014. Obama even caved into Putin's missile defense concerns before then.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2018, 11:31 AM
DKM

To be fair, calls for Ukraine to die also occurred on this forum.

Old 09-05-2018, 11:59 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,565,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
I saw a documentary on what Putin did to gain power, let's just say alot of innocent people had to die.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...tment_bombings

Russians and corruption go hand in hand like peanut butter and jelly.
It would be more convincing if a documentary gave different competing theories. Without knowing who funded it, it's difficult to tell if it's credible. Hudson Institute is a neocon organization. A number of the expert think tanks and experts on Syria and terrorism were exposed as frauds. One of them was famously hired by John McCain's staff after it turned out she had just graduated from college and lacked the advanced degrees she claimed. Another British expert turned out to be a grocer who was operating a one-person government-funded research organization out of his rowhouse. There was supposedly a Russian investigative news reporter who it was claimed to have written an article predicting a scenario similar to the apartment bombings several months in advance. Either, he had inside information on a real scandal, or someone was trying to frame the event by preparing the public in advance for a false flag.

Old 09-05-2018, 02:09 PM

US/NATO appear to be backing all three sides in the Libyan post-Gaddafi civil war (UN-sanctioned government, Gen. Haftar, jihadis)

https://southfront.org/despite-us-su...os-in-tripoli/

Russia was for a time linked to the support of General Haftar but this seems to be another of those intentional quagmire situations like Somalia, Iraq, and Mexico. Very profitable for arms dealers. Another word for quagmire in an oil-rich region might A2AD.

Old 09-05-2018, 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jagdfuhrer_West View Post
You're wrong bro, this is a plot of the reptilians. Textbook example, they try to divert you from the truth.
It's common for assets to flip or play all sides. The double/triple game is also common among the outside players. Get your head out of textbook and ignore idiots who rant about truth, democracy, heroes, and other black-and-white absolutes that aren't present in real world.

Old 09-05-2018, 03:21 PM

Quote:
You're not. You're a sad little confused old man. A senile old fool who got disillusioned. IDK if it was your ex-wife who created this illusion that the US is crap and the totally irrelevant Russia is the land of milk and honey.

Weren't you a military man too? It's sad you're now so brainwashed. Your navy friends despise you.

You're not a patriot. You're a Russian agent. The lowest lifeform there is.
Might want to add patriotism as one of those words that no longer have any meaning. As the group of national security advisers schooled Trump in the rationale for the wars, it is all being done for business. A2AD is about the creation of scorched-earth conditions and political chaos in the Gap where the developing economic powers are competing for natural resources. It's not AlexJones. The policy has been reiterated in a number of books and presentations by military strategists over the last twenty years. I don't think the policy deserves anyone's loyalty given the massive amount of suffering it's inflicted with even more people seeking refuge from the bombings than during WW2.

Old 09-05-2018, 03:51 PM
DKM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
US/NATO appear to be backing all three sides in the Libyan post-Gaddafi civil war (UN-sanctioned government, Gen. Haftar, jihadis)

https://southfront.org/despite-us-su...os-in-tripoli/

Russia was for a time linked to the support of General Haftar but this seems to be another of those intentional quagmire situations like Somalia, Iraq, and Mexico. Very profitable for arms dealers. Another word for quagmire in an oil-rich region might A2AD.
The only countries who would benefit from Libyan instability would be oil exporting nations. Using Russian proxy propaganda websites is not showing proof of America doing whatever Russia is accusing it of.

Old 09-05-2018, 04:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
The only countries who would benefit from Libyan instability would be oil exporting nations. Using Russian proxy propaganda websites is not showing proof of America doing whatever Russia is accusing it of.
You should stick with doing your homework in the afternoon. I won't waste time answering about Libya since you obviously don't know anything about the oil market. All of your poss have been wrong, and the current one is as well. Just taking the opposite position for the sake of taking that position is basically a waste of time and not worthy of a response. The US policy I referred to was voiced by Trump's SecDef Mattis and reiterated what US military strategists have enunciated over the years. Even in the last few days, the US news has repeated this official position. Quit posting and learn to read US news on foreign policy before you comment.

Last edited by lchoro; 09-05-2018 at 05:13 PM..

Old 09-05-2018, 06:06 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Quote:
You're not. You're a sad little confused old man. A senile old fool who got disillusioned. IDK if it was your ex-wife who created this illusion that the US is crap and the totally irrelevant Russia is the land of milk and honey.

Weren't you a military man too? It's sad you're now so brainwashed. Your navy friends despise you.

You're not a patriot. You're a Russian agent. The lowest lifeform there is.
If I were to say to you what I wish I would be banned. The mods are biased here so you don't get to enjoy it.

Yeah, I was in the service. Yeah. I'm a proud Russophile. Yes I'm a patriot too.

I was in Bierut for the bombing of the Marine barracks there. I've been all over this world and to Russia many many times and Russians are a respectable people, kind hearted and fun loving. They are strong and resourceful. They're nott people you want in the trench across the field from you. You want them in the trench next to you.

Yeah. I'm a patriot too. My country is not being run right. I think it needs to change.

Old 09-05-2018, 06:08 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,435,134 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VeraLub View Post
What a nice forum!))

Saw lots of times how moderators interfered in other threads on some neutral topics.

But when it comes to insult of Russia- crazy, aggressive talk is ok and there is no a word from a moderator
You got that right. Does great things for the content on this forum.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe