Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2018, 11:14 AM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Known that for months if not from the beginning. The only thing the nutters can ever get on Trump is the fact that his Russian connections consist almost exclusively of Russians who stole everything they could get their hands on in the 1990s and invested in realestate .

All kinds of crap on the Minsk agreement, one entity says this the next says something else.

Did they ever catch the people who did it?
From what I hear on-line (from Ukrainian side that has little access to the story,) there are 14 people in DNR custody in connection to this terrorist act. Everyone is tight-lipped about their names. ( I guess since the visit of Zakharchenko to that cafe was not planned that day, people who organized the explosion HAD to be still near-by, in order to watch his rout. So once DNR secret service reacted right away, they were still able to catch some people. One of Z. body guards is still missing though. The other one is dead.)

I read now TASS is saying that Russian FSB is there, conducting investigation.
So it looks like Putin moved his a**. But as I've said, everyone is tight-lipped about the investigation at this point.

P.S. All Ukrainian media is doing now is howling "Wedidntdoit, Kremlindidit."
So quite predictable.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-04-2018, 01:08 AM

4,692 posts, read 1,165,924 times
Russia must die

Old 09-04-2018, 11:12 AM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times
That's a little harsh although I can understand emotions run high in conflicts. I would much prefer Russia become democratic instead of die.

Old 09-04-2018, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
That's a little harsh although I can understand emotions run high in conflicts. I would much prefer Russia become democratic instead of die.
By all means. Return all stolen money to the Russian people, and with that, send back all those who live in lavish mansions in European countries and Tramp towers in the US.
And there will be democracy in Russia.
But since this is not about to happen, the show must go on.
So...
as of today;

"MOSCOW, September 4. /TASS/. Russia will call for an international investigation into the murder of head of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People’s Republic (DPR) Alexander Zakharchenko at the upcoming meeting of the Contact Group in Minsk, Russia’s envoy to the Minsk talks Boris Gryzlov told reporters on Tuesday.

"We will raise the issue of an international investigation into the murder of DPR leader Alexander Zakharchenko at a Contact Group meeting tomorrow," he said. "I believe that this investigation should be as open an impartial as possible involving all participants in the Minsk process."

More:
TASS: Russian Politics & Diplomacy - Russia to call for international probe into Zakharchenko

Old 09-04-2018, 02:44 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times
How about the faulty Russian soyuz? Rogozin is launching an investigation into that too but will likely find the same results (nothing). Only about a year remaining until it is no longer needed for the ISS.

Old 09-04-2018, 02:57 PM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times
Funny one should mention democracy US political advisers helped rig the 1996 election in favor of Yeltsin. Now, the US claims Putin is illegitimate because the US rigged the election.

old Time link

Old 09-04-2018, 04:46 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Poltics are a fraud, period. It's well known what Yeltsin did to gain power and maintain it, it's also well known who was pulling the strings. THere were many puppeteers.

Old 09-04-2018, 06:32 PM

24,630 posts, read 9,458,962 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Poltics are a fraud, period. It's well known what Yeltsin did to gain power and maintain it, it's also well known who was pulling the strings. THere were many puppeteers.
I saw a documentary on what Putin did to gain power, let's just say alot of innocent people had to die.
Quote:
The Russian apartment bombings were a series of explosions that hit four apartment blocks in the Russian cities of Buynaksk, Moscow, and Volgodonsk in September 1999, killing 293 people and injuring more than 1,000, spreading a wave of fear across the country. The bombings, together with the Dagestan War, led the country into the Second Chechen War. Then-Prime Minister Vladimir Putin's handling of the crisis boosted his popularity and helped him attain the presidency within a few months.
Quote:
According to some historians, the bombings were coordinated by Russian state security services to bring Putin into the presidency
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russia...tment_bombings

Russians and corruption go hand in hand like peanut butter and jelly.

Old 09-04-2018, 06:35 PM

5,699 posts, read 4,929,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post
I saw a documentary on what Putin did to gain power, let's just say alot of innocent people had to die.

At this point these are just conspiracy theories just like the theory that the government took part in 9/11 and the 2,993 people that died that day.

Old 09-04-2018, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocko20 View Post

And what makes you think that facilitating corruption ( as the US did in the 90ies) and participating in it is a good idea?
Putin was appointed by Yeltsin, and the US were making damn sure that he would stay in power, as long as they could.

Last edited by erasure; 09-04-2018 at 09:02 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe