Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-31-2018, 11:42 AM

12,022 posts, read 11,572,686 times

Advertisements

Russian exile Sergey Kapchuk now in hiding from British secret services, fearing hit orchestrated to blame Russia

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...putin-12238329

He was also featured in UK news media earlier in the month about fears of a hit by the Russians.

They appear to be pawns in a US-UK gambit to drive a wedge between Russia and the EU by cutting off diplomatic relations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2018, 12:59 PM

9,511 posts, read 5,443,411 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lchoro View Post
Russian exile Sergey Kapchuk now in hiding from British secret services, fearing hit orchestrated to blame Russia

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...putin-12238329

He was also featured in UK news media earlier in the month about fears of a hit by the Russians.

They appear to be pawns in a US-UK gambit to drive a wedge between Russia and the EU by cutting off diplomatic relations.
Anyone ever notice how it is absolutely unthinkable that anyone other than the Russians could have a motive to do this?

It's in no way possible, utterly impossible that Boris Nempsov was worth more dead on that bridge than he was alive? Utterly impossible that he was offed by his own people in order to frame the Russian government and Putin?

It's just as utterly impossible that MI6 or some other entity tried to kill Skripal or that Skripal was up to some shenanigans himself? It is in no way possible that maybe some super patriot Russian tried to kill him acting on his own? No the only thing this could possibly be is a conspiracy on the part of the Russian government and Putin himself to go after these poor "innocent" people in order to sow terror the world over. It cannot be anything else. Period.

There's more going on here than meets the eye IMO and I sure as hell DO NOT trust the British government any more than I would trust Joeseph Goebblels and his people.

Old 03-31-2018, 01:37 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
It seems that Yakovleva is a serious expert in construction. I also propose to ask an opinion of janitor Ahmed that he thinks about observance of fire safety standards.
She is a graduate of math and electronics institute in Moscow, a head of "Solidarity" organization, uniting the owners of small and medium business AND a journalist.
So yes, I believe she can understand the safety issues when it comes to construction, unlike the proverbial "janitor Ahmed."

Quote:
You can not check every day. Exits open on day of check and close the next day. This is not a problem for current politicians. This is a problem of mentality. First of all, we need to change our attitude to security.
The CHANGE of mentality when it comes to safety issues is UP TO AUTHORITIES. When they care about public safety - that's what they do; FIND THE WAYS to implement the security measures. If they can't fulfill such important obligations, they need to be dismissed, and replaced with people who CAN DO their job. The reason they are NOT dismissed is precisely the corruption and the *ties* to Moscow. That's why someone like Tuleev is not moving his fat a** from that governor's chair for twenty something years. He doesn't forget to express his "condolences" to Putin ( out of all people) in connection with the latest fire though.

Quote:
Most likely it was a typical system. Support for the operation of this system is responsibility of owner of building. I think it's technically very difficult to control these moments.
Sure-sure.
But these "moments" are controlled in developed countries, you see.

Quote:
Such problems should be solved systematically. I do not believe that this can be solved quickly and simply.
They won't be solved "systematically" under Putin. Because as I've already said - he is the umbrella for all this corruption.

Quote:
Especially at rallies.
Rallies are necessary to express a protest against the authorities actions ( or rather the lack of actions in this case.)

Quote:
Look at Ukraine.
I am looking.
Here is the major difference that I see between Russia and Ukraine ( in political sense of it)

In Ukraine the "anti-western," pro-Russian forces and basically "left" forces ( let's put it this way) were represented by Yanukovich. The "pro-western" (i.e. "right" forces are represented by Poroshenko and are directly connected to American government and American interests.
In Russia ( interestingly enough) the "corporate" ( i.e the "right forces") were yet again connected to Putin and the US ( since his team was extremely interested in the whole "global trade" schemes. And "globalism" works first of all in American interests.) Same can be said about any other "right-wing" politicians in Russia, Navalny including.
The "left" forces in Russia however are not connected to anyone. This is the only independent force, acting in the national interests of Russia.
So unlike Ukraine, that's completely dependent on the "outer" ( i.e. external) forces, Russia is not.
So here lays your answer.

Quote:
These problems do not have a simple solution. In every country there is corruption.
Right. The DEGREE of corruption makes all the difference though.
Because THERE IS a difference between the common cold and a cancer, you see.

Quote:
He is trying to minimize loss of reputation. This is normal. It would be worse if he stayed in Moscow.
I am not talking about him showing up in Kemerovo with flowers, ( and avoiding addressing the crowd, that was calling out his name.)
I am talking about his whole show with "personal investigation." This stinks of PR a mile away.

Quote:
Investigation takes several months. I think we should wait for the results.
Even if it takes "several months," what happened there ( judging by the eye witnessing) is unacceptable.

Quote:
Ok, not on the central square in Kemerovo. But this or this was displeasingly.
Maxim... I was following the events in KEMEROVO, not what bloggers of the garden variety in Moscow were saying/doing.
As a person who received the political asylum from the Soviet system, I never thought I'd live to times, when I'd have to admit that Russian "left forces" make more sense than anyone else.

Last edited by erasure; 03-31-2018 at 02:49 PM..

Old 03-31-2018, 04:49 PM
DKM

6,767 posts, read 3,858,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scrat335 View Post
Anyone ever notice how it is absolutely unthinkable that anyone other than the Russians could have a motive to do this?

It's in no way possible, utterly impossible that Boris Nempsov was worth more dead on that bridge than he was alive? Utterly impossible that he was offed by his own people in order to frame the Russian government and Putin?

It's just as utterly impossible that MI6 or some other entity tried to kill Skripal or that Skripal was up to some shenanigans himself? It is in no way possible that maybe some super patriot Russian tried to kill him acting on his own? No the only thing this could possibly be is a conspiracy on the part of the Russian government and Putin himself to go after these poor "innocent" people in order to sow terror the world over. It cannot be anything else. Period.

There's more going on here than meets the eye IMO and I sure as hell DO NOT trust the British government any more than I would trust Joeseph Goebblels and his people.
So Putin lacks a motive because you say so? Or its just convenient to follow the official Russian narrative that anything is possible therefore Britain did it to make Putin look bad.

Or its some other nefarious faction that kills off enemies of Putin. Perhaps its all just coincidence?

Old 03-31-2018, 05:12 PM

Honestly DKM I screwed up there. Putin could have had his people do it too.

How do I come to this conclusion? If I were Putin he would have been dead a long time ago.

Old 03-31-2018, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by erasure View Post
She is a graduate of math and electronics institute in Moscow, a head of "Solidarity" organization, uniting the owners of small and medium business AND a journalist.
So yes, I believe she can understand the safety issues when it comes to construction, unlike the proverbial "janitor Ahmed."

The CHANGE of mentality when it comes to safety issues is UP TO AUTHORITIES. When they care about public safety - that's what they do; FIND THE WAYS to implement the security measures. If they can't fulfill such important obligations, they need to be dismissed, and replaced with people who CAN DO their job. The reason they are NOT dismissed is precisely the corruption and the *ties* to Moscow. That's why someone like Tuleev is not moving his fat a** from that governor's chair for twenty something years. He doesn't forget to express his "condolences" to Putin ( out of all people) in connection with the latest fire though.

Sure-sure.
But these "moments" are controlled in developed countries, you see.

They won't be solved "systematically" under Putin. Because as I've already said - he is the umbrella for all this corruption.

Rallies are necessary to express a protest against the authorities actions ( or rather the lack of actions in this case.)

I am looking.
Here is the major difference that I see between Russia and Ukraine ( in political sense of it)

In Ukraine the "anti-western," pro-Russian forces and basically "left" forces ( let's put it this way) were represented by Yanukovich. The "pro-western" (i.e. "right" forces are represented by Poroshenko and are directly connected to American government and American interests.
In Russia ( interestingly enough) the "corporate" ( i.e the "right forces") were yet again connected to Putin and the US ( since his team was extremely interested in the whole "global trade" schemes. And "globalism" works first of all in American interests.) Same can be said about any other "right-wing" politicians in Russia, Navalny including.
The "left" forces in Russia however are not connected to anyone. This is the only independent force, acting in the national interests of Russia.
So unlike Ukraine, that's completely dependent on the "outer" ( i.e. external) forces, Russia is not.
So here lays your answer.

Right. The DEGREE of corruption makes all the difference though.

Because THERE IS a difference between the common cold and a cancer, you see.

I am not talking about him showing up in Kemerovo with flowers, ( and avoiding addressing the crowd, that was calling out his name.)
I am talking about his whole show with "personal investigation." This stinks of PR a mile away.

Even if it takes "several months," what happened there ( judging by the eye witnessing) is unacceptable.

Maxim... I was following the events in KEMEROVO, not what bloggers of the garden variety in Moscow were saying/doing.
As a person who received the political asylum from the Soviet system, I never thought I'd live to times, when I'd have to admit that Russian "left forces" make more sense than anyone else.
Erasure. I generally agree with you but what would be said if Putin were to try to clean up the country? Russias modern age Stalin perhaps?

I really think your 3rd degree towards the corruption is not like you. If I could share with you the degrees of corruption I have seen in my time all the places i've been you'd see why I think it's actually just a case of flu all things being equal.

Old 03-31-2018, 05:51 PM

26,787 posts, read 22,549,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKM View Post
So Putin lacks a motive because you say so? Or its just convenient to follow the official Russian narrative that anything is possible therefore Britain did it to make Putin look bad.

Or its some other nefarious faction that kills off enemies of Putin. Perhaps its all just coincidence?
In all honesty I don't see why Putin would have been interested in death of this person ( he *had* him in Russian prison for five years, and let him go much earlier than 12 ( or fourteen years - whatever) that he was supposed to serve. And why would Putin want escalation of hostilities between Russia and the West at this point in time?
Ukrainians on another hand...

Old 04-01-2018, 08:26 AM

Kerch Strait bridge. Last year they found several wrecks of WWII aircraft below the waves. An American P-40 Kitty Hawk and 2 Ilyushin Il-2s. Look about halfway down the thread. Lots more pics.

Kerch Strait Bridge - Page 24 - SkyscraperCity

Old 04-01-2018, 09:36 AM

In Kemerovo the govenor has resigned.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Dje06HlTXqQ

Those responsible need to be punished.

Old 04-01-2018, 10:03 AM

And they say Russia is corrupt?

Congressman allegedly used position to get partner's son out of heroin bust | Fox News

Here in America some people are more equal than others. Getting a heroine dealer out of the slammer. Justice for all that can afford it I guess.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe