Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-10-2015, 12:17 PM

379 posts, read 359,591 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
I find it funny how quickly these stories change. He overturned a table or two while lecturing.

But our city-data title says 'attacks diners'.
even the article title (on infowars of all places) says "overturns tables"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-10-2015, 12:21 PM

1,704 posts, read 1,838,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arne bjornson View Post
even the article title (on infowars of all places) says "overturns tables"
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Old 07-10-2015, 12:28 PM

1,376 posts, read 1,313,822 times
The guy is a mentally ill person most likely. I've been in Muslim countries during Ramadan, there's Muslims eating during the day, they just don't do it on the street usually. A lot cheat and don't care that much.

Old 07-10-2015, 12:45 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,860 times
You can't eat openly on a public street in a Muslim country, at least not in Pakistan which is comparatively a liberal Muslim country (no chopping off limbs, forced head covering, etc.). If you do, Vigilante/Mob justice like this guy in France will get you before the local Police does.

This guy in France wants to impose Sharia Law on all.

Old 07-10-2015, 12:55 PM

30,379 posts, read 19,177,636 times
Somebody please give that poor bastard a pork rib, a glass of vino, and bring his wife there in a string bikini.

Seriously, these fools need to go back to their God forsaken hell holes and there practice their silly superstitions given to them by the pervert profit.

Old 07-10-2015, 01:27 PM

788 posts, read 1,249,452 times
Why is that freak living in western Europe anyways if he loves his backward customs so much?

And why are our governments so spineless that they do not kick someone like this out?

Old 07-10-2015, 01:28 PM

379 posts, read 359,591 times
He's probably french... most of the muslims in France are from France. AFAIK no country 'exiles' people anymore, especially for minor disturbances.

Old 07-11-2015, 08:22 PM

6,033 posts, read 6,151,572 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuuKulgur View Post
The guys in Paris were lucky that this time it was only a moderate muslim.
LOL. "Lucky". Capitulating to psychos won't get the desired results, over the long run (preservation of French culture and Western society). They'll wise up, eventually. Or not, and they'll fall. Meeting sickos head-on, however, will certainly change the playing field. And fast, too. I don't think they've got that straight yet, however.

Bit of a tangent, as I chuckled watching that video. Here's how I handle "conflict" like that, here in the good old You Ess of Aay. There are very few such conflicts in my world, because I'm a large, absolutely-zero-tolerance-of-BS attitude, generally stern White guy in an affluent area. The type who looks like he's usually armed in this Libertarian kind of place that is Washington state (outside of the wacko zone that is Seattle city-of). And, I usually am, though seldom with lethal defense since "Brains Before Bullets" has gotten me far further in life.

Every once in awhile, though, I have indeed handled psychos like that. Hypothetical transcript, based on past experience with weirdos:

(Me, enjoying lunch at an outdoor cafe, usually alone, always quietly, reading news on my data pad or phone.)
(Angry, righteous religion-dude...let's just call him, "sicko"): "You! You there! You must not eat during (Easter, Christmas, Groundhog Day, whatever). It is against the Holy Word of (whatever wacko alleged-deity)!"
(Me): (Assiduously ignoring sicko)
(Sicko, coming much closer): "I am talking to you, decadent Western peeg!"
(Me): "What's your problem, chump?"
(Sicko): "You dog, defiling the word of (who knows what) in this holy (day, week, year, millennium, whatever psycho BS)."
(Me): "Take it somewhere else, dip___t. "Praise Jesus", nutjob!"
(Sicko): "I must stop you!" (overturns table)
(Me): (Promptly pepper sprays sicko, right in the face. Drops 'em right to the deck, most of the time. (Dialing 911): "hi, I am being assaulted by an individual. He looks like (this description). I am in fear of my safety due to his actions! Yes, I'll stay right here, on the line, and yes the individual is still on-site and threatening (me, others)."
(Sicko): (rolling around on the ground or stumbling through street, because that stuff hurts in the face. Screaming gibberish, because after all he's a nut job.)

(Pause. If sicko had a "hockey stick" and threatened diners, and heaven forbid took a swing, the outcome changes. A LOT. That's escalation of force, requiring stronger methods to preserve life and safety. Thank God, in this country, we can do-so if a reasonable person, on say a grand jury, would conclude that I was in fear of my safety, or life, in the face of felonious assault. But let's keep it simple.)

(Me): "Hi officer! That man assaulted me and wrecked this place. Yes, that Wayne Gretzky wannabe over there. I was in fear of my safety. He said he was going to hurt me and other diners."
(Police detain sicko. I fill out paperwork, and WALK AWAY).

See how easy that was? Been-there, done-that, got the t-shirt, and all within the law. Humans: 1, Bums/psychos: 0. Lawful use of defense, under rule of law wins out against oppression yet again.

Old 07-12-2015, 12:52 AM

3,379 posts, read 5,538,181 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondebaerde View Post
LOL. "Lucky". Capitulating to psychos won't get the desired results, over the long run (preservation of French culture and Western society). They'll wise up, eventually. Or not, and they'll fall. Meeting sickos head-on, however, will certainly change the playing field. And fast, too. I don't think they've got that straight yet, however.

Bit of a tangent, as I chuckled watching that video. Here's how I handle "conflict" like that, here in the good old You Ess of Aay. There are very few such conflicts in my world, because I'm a large, absolutely-zero-tolerance-of-BS attitude, generally stern White guy in an affluent area. The type who looks like he's usually armed in this Libertarian kind of place that is Washington state (outside of the wacko zone that is Seattle city-of). And, I usually am, though seldom with lethal defense since "Brains Before Bullets" has gotten me far further in life.

Every once in awhile, though, I have indeed handled psychos like that. Hypothetical transcript, based on past experience with weirdos:

(Me, enjoying lunch at an outdoor cafe, usually alone, always quietly, reading news on my data pad or phone.)
(Angry, righteous religion-dude...let's just call him, "sicko"): "You! You there! You must not eat during (Easter, Christmas, Groundhog Day, whatever). It is against the Holy Word of (whatever wacko alleged-deity)!"
(Me): (Assiduously ignoring sicko)
(Sicko, coming much closer): "I am talking to you, decadent Western peeg!"
(Me): "What's your problem, chump?"
(Sicko): "You dog, defiling the word of (who knows what) in this holy (day, week, year, millennium, whatever psycho BS)."
(Me): "Take it somewhere else, dip___t. "Praise Jesus", nutjob!"
(Sicko): "I must stop you!" (overturns table)
(Me): (Promptly pepper sprays sicko, right in the face. Drops 'em right to the deck, most of the time. (Dialing 911): "hi, I am being assaulted by an individual. He looks like (this description). I am in fear of my safety due to his actions! Yes, I'll stay right here, on the line, and yes the individual is still on-site and threatening (me, others)."
(Sicko): (rolling around on the ground or stumbling through street, because that stuff hurts in the face. Screaming gibberish, because after all he's a nut job.)

(Pause. If sicko had a "hockey stick" and threatened diners, and heaven forbid took a swing, the outcome changes. A LOT. That's escalation of force, requiring stronger methods to preserve life and safety. Thank God, in this country, we can do-so if a reasonable person, on say a grand jury, would conclude that I was in fear of my safety, or life, in the face of felonious assault. But let's keep it simple.)

(Me): "Hi officer! That man assaulted me and wrecked this place. Yes, that Wayne Gretzky wannabe over there. I was in fear of my safety. He said he was going to hurt me and other diners."
(Police detain sicko. I fill out paperwork, and WALK AWAY).

See how easy that was? Been-there, done-that, got the t-shirt, and all within the law. Humans: 1, Bums/psychos: 0. Lawful use of defense, under rule of law wins out against oppression yet again.
That was extremely entertaining.

Old 07-12-2015, 05:42 AM

10,889 posts, read 2,193,171 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondebaerde View Post
LOL. "Lucky". Capitulating to psychos won't get the desired results, over the long run (preservation of French culture and Western society). They'll wise up, eventually. Or not, and they'll fall. Meeting sickos head-on...
That post made my day.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe