Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 02:10 PM

3,573 posts, read 3,806,017 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
Muslims are more prone to violence than any other group.

Almost none of the Muslim majority countries give equal rights to their Non-Muslim citizens. A majority of my Muslim friends in Pakistan support the second-class status of their fellow Non-Muslim citizens. Islam demands it, and for them Islam takes precedence over human rights.

If someone believes Islam is peaceful, there can be a cartoon challenge to prove this. You draw Muhammad and I will draw any Prophet of your choice. Maybe this person can also convince Molly Norris to come out of hiding.

yep, but most people do not realize this. whatever, they're gonna get what they deserve in the long run. as soon as they enter europe, they suddenly become civilized *************************************************. .. lol.. or not.

Last edited by kronan123; 07-13-2015 at 02:42 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2015, 03:16 AM

177 posts, read 194,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HockeyAndRugby View Post
1) A drunk doing such a thing would make the news.
2) A drunk or mentally unstable person is not driven by an ideology of hatred like islam.

1.Unless you live in a small town with nothing going on, it wouldn't even make local news, and maybe not even then.

2. Ideological people can often become, or are, mentally unstable. Often the two are linked. And like any other human, they can over consume alcohol.

Old 07-14-2015, 04:14 AM

1,071 posts, read 1,260,497 times
Quote:
No he wouldn't. Seen it happen so many times I can't count and never seen it make the news. Happens every day in every big city.

Quote:
2) A drunk or mentally unstable person is not driven by an ideology of hatred like islam.
I agree, and actually that was exactly what I meant before. I wasn't defending anyone, but made an observation and a conclusion. The threat is very real and people are very aware of what COULD happen in such an event.

Old 07-14-2015, 07:33 AM

11 posts, read 10,797 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Beer View Post
Im a bit surprised so many people are taking this so seriously.

Go to any large city, and youll see a ton of crazy little things here and there all over the place.

Someone happened to record a Muslim in France overturning a table, and people are seriously over-reacting to this non-event.

I don't read any of that on most European press.
I don't know about tabloids, I don't read tabloids. Most illegal immigrants that appear on the media are pickpockets from Bosnia, Roma and their illegal trailer parks, Hashish pushers from Morrocco.
Illegal flea markets ran by subsaharan are a concern for many shops that pay taxes, but they are not dangerous.
Most Muslims I meet on daily basis manage and own grocery stores, convenience stores. There's a Morrocan Butcher from which I buy lamb..and he's not very religious as he sells pork.
I would say that the main concern are people that come from East Europe, armed gangs that raid country villages.

Old 07-15-2015, 02:58 AM

994 posts, read 1,237,463 times
Quote:
I know it's difficult for you to acknowledge that you've been hoodwinked by a cheap prank. Those pranksters are mean, aren't they.

Old 07-15-2015, 03:30 PM

788 posts, read 1,249,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George & Bill View Post
I know it's difficult for you to acknowledge that you've been hoodwinked by a cheap prank. Those pranksters are mean, aren't they.
No, those like you who look away and see no threat in islam are pathetic. But hey, keep looking away. maybe someday your children or grandchildren will be called w***res if they do not don a veil, and maybe the you'll finally see my point.

Old 07-15-2015, 04:25 PM

994 posts, read 1,237,463 times
Quote:
No, those like you who look away and see no threat in islam are pathetic. But hey, keep looking away. maybe someday your children or grandchildren will be called w***res if they do not don a veil, and maybe the you'll finally see my point.
If you have such a strong argument, why don't you stick to genuine examples? The fact that you're too insecure to acknowledge when you've had the wool pulled over your eyes speaks volumes about your ilk.

Old 07-17-2015, 11:47 AM

788 posts, read 1,249,452 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George & Bill View Post
If you have such a strong argument, why don't you stick to genuine examples? The fact that you're too insecure to acknowledge when you've had the wool pulled over your eyes speaks volumes about your ilk.
Let me guess, you're howling everytime you see a vid from IS?

Old 07-18-2015, 03:02 AM

12 posts, read 12,612 times
Islam is not an ideology of hatred, no religion is. People that make up religion make it an ideology of hatred. Chrustianism can also be an ideology of hatred. Any religion can promote hate.

Islam is not a religion, not the muslim religion.

Islam is a society that includes Christians, Jews and Muslims, people from the book.

Some muslims have no book whatsoever, the Druse.

Old 07-18-2015, 10:43 AM

4,095 posts, read 2,566,860 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hepaticW View Post
Islam is not an ideology of hatred, no religion is. People that make up religion make it an ideology of hatred. Chrustianism can also be an ideology of hatred. Any religion can promote hate.

Islam is not a religion, not the muslim religion.

Islam is a society that includes Christians, Jews and Muslims, people from the book.

Some muslims have no book whatsoever, the Druse.
Islam gives Non-Muslims three options:
- Convert to Islam
- Pay the extortion tax (jizya) and live as a subjugated citizen under the shadow of the sword
- Fight/die
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe