Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 11:24 PM

14,798 posts, read 17,700,727 times

Advertisements

France, Greece, Portugal, Italy and Spain.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2015, 02:21 AM

237 posts, read 674,358 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rocker386 View Post
in no particular order:

The Netherlands
Finland
Norway
Denmark
Sweden
Germany.
How about Brits? You like British people, right?

Old 09-11-2015, 05:47 AM

110 posts, read 86,725 times
Belgium. It's so good, I've been here for almost six months and I'm honestly not ready to go back yet. =-)

Old 09-11-2015, 08:05 AM

1,710 posts, read 1,464,072 times
I really enjoyed Austria. Bavaria was equally as great, just crowded since it was Oktoberfest. I was surprised I enjoyed the smaller towns much more than big cities like Munich or Vienna. Croatia is high on my list though.

Old 09-11-2015, 11:52 AM

2,652 posts, read 3,412,996 times
My favorite countries has been changed from time to time recently although I still would love to see all over places of the Western half of Europe,
speaking for current TOP 3 favorite countries that I want to visit primarily are Germany, Italy, and Spain.

Old 09-11-2015, 12:40 PM

11 posts, read 34,474 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulta View Post
I've travelled virtually all over Europe minus finland, russia, ukraine, belarus and some other and I have compiled my favorite european countries.

Spain : The BEST nightlife in all of Europe, some of the friendliest and more open people you can find anywhere.... it's so easy to just talk with strangers and have fun with random people you don't even know.... good food, good prices, good looking men! what is there to dislike?

Croatia : it's very pretty, not very expensive, people are not as open and friendly as Spain but the men are hot!!!

Germany: it's nice, not the epitome of fun but it's a world to discover... Germans are direct and that is a nice thing because they're who they are unlike the french or italians who always pretend and then as u know them better u realize they were pretending when you first met them.

Hungary: It's very central European with these old palaces, large amount of lakes and rivers, excellent cakes and pastries from the austro-hungarian empire, a lot of really good classical music coming out of there, plus a good looking population, Budapest is sexy and the men hhhmmmmmm

What are your choices?

Portugal and Spain for the friendliest, food, nightlife, weather.

Old 09-12-2015, 02:56 PM

5,214 posts, read 4,024,072 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
As long as you're white, straight, orthodox and Russian then perhaps they are!
Well, I am white, hetero, non-orthodox but from an orthodox country, not Russian but Slavic - will do fine in Russia as a Bulgarian.
Only problem is: Putin just gave citizenship to a Black American :-) (boxer Roy Jones Jr....what would Lenin have said? 0_0

Old 09-13-2015, 02:41 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,239,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
As long as you're white, straight, orthodox and Russian then perhaps they are!
You say it confidently. Have you ever been in Russia?

Old 09-13-2015, 02:44 AM

5,786 posts, read 4,239,218 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
Well, I am white, hetero, non-orthodox but from an orthodox country, not Russian but Slavic - will do fine in Russia as a Bulgarian.
Only problem is: Putin just gave citizenship to a Black American :-) (boxer Roy Jones Jr....what would Lenin have said? 0_0
Even more ironic that the chief military man in Russia (after Putin) Sergei Shoigu is not a Slav.

Old 09-14-2015, 06:11 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,035,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maksim_Frolov View Post
You say it confidently. Have you ever been in Russia?
No but Reggie Yates has and the homophobic and racist populace were there for all to see.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe