Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-12-2015, 03:44 PM

7,855 posts, read 10,293,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
And this is a perfect response. Blame the Jews, blame the U.S., the Jews control the media, etc. etc. Red meat for the European left and its supporters, who are basically as idiotic as the Tea Party in the U.S., but the opposite extreme.
ive no time for islam ( good individual muslims like any other race or religon and ive met them many times ) or the multicultural left in europe or anywhere else but both wall st and the media in america are more or less controlled by jews , i like jews BTW , i like how they beat the WASP establishment at their own game in various quaters of the american economy and society down the decades but they do exert a phenomenally disproportionate level of influence in certain areas of the usa including politics , thats not anti semetic , just an observation of reality

Old 09-12-2015, 03:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanRam View Post
What are you talking about? I see no quotes other than the ones you've self-inflected on your own words.

The American Right uses the Middle East as a business transaction; they have no love for Muslims. The American Left on the other hand preaches tolerance and is relatively accepting of Islamic culture.
the thread is about the european left

both the american left and the american right kneel before israeli interests , its always been like this , its the one issue which binds both the left and right in america ,their unconditional support of israel

Old 09-12-2015, 05:33 PM

26,782 posts, read 22,561,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
The European left has a strange tenderness toward Islam and I find it baffling. For one, Islam is the antithesis of liberal principles. On issues such as gay rights, women's rights, democracy, religious freedom etc, etc, etc. So we leftest promoting gay rights why simultaneously defending groups that violently discriminate against the gay community. How does that make any sense?

Case in Point:
We have Jeremy Corbyn meeting with Hamas and Hezbollah. Then calling Sheikh Raed Salah an "honored citizen". Even though the man is an absolute theocratic cretin.

The nonstop apologist pieces in left leaning publications such as the Guardian for every atrocity committed by Islamic extremists.

What is happening with Europe's left? Is this a byproduct of the "Frankfurt School". Does the left hope that the destruction of western culture will allow it to be rebuilt along a Marxist narrative?
Say, this "tenderness to Islam" of "European left" can't be more profound than this, can it???

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koUTLXAITu8

Old 09-12-2015, 06:03 PM

749 posts, read 856,750 times
Quote:
And this is a perfect response. Blame the Jews, blame the U.S., the Jews control the media, etc. etc. Red meat for the European left and its supporters, who are basically as idiotic as the Tea Party in the U.S., but the opposite extreme.

I don't think people are blaming the Jews, many early left leaders were actually Jews eg Karl Marx, Blum. People blame Zionists which is a political movement that is political, non-religious, and doesn't represent the totality of Jewish people.

Old 09-12-2015, 06:13 PM

26,782 posts, read 22,561,271 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seixal View Post
I don't think people are blaming the Jews, many early left leaders were actually Jews eg Karl Marx, Blum. People blame Zionists which is a political movement that is political, non-religious, and doesn't represent the totality of Jewish people.

"Zionism (Hebrew: צִיּוֹנוּת, IPA: [t͡sijo̞ˈnut], translit. Tziyonut, after Zion) is a nationalist and political movement of Jews and Jewish culture that supports the re-establishment of a Jewish homeland in the territory defined as the historic Land of Israel (also referred to as Palestine, Canaan or the Holy Land).[1][2][3][4] Zionism emerged in the late 19th century in central and eastern Europe as a national revival movement, called Hovevei Tziyon, and soon after this most leaders of the movement associated the main goal with creating the desired state in Palestine, then an area controlled by the Ottoman Empire."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionism

Do you even know what you are talking about, or there is a whole bunch of you - guests form the "Storm Front" here I wonder?

Old 09-12-2015, 09:35 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,345,812 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by irish_bob View Post
ive no time for islam ( good individual muslims like any other race or religon and ive met them many times ) or the multicultural left in europe or anywhere else but both wall st and the media in america are more or less controlled by jews , i like jews BTW , i like how they beat the WASP establishment at their own game in various quaters of the american economy and society down the decades but they do exert a phenomenally disproportionate level of influence in certain areas of the usa including politics , thats not anti semetic , just an observation of reality
Jews do not "control the media" or "control Wall Street". If you believe that you're antisemitic. Most people controlling the media and Wall Street aren't Jewish.

Asians are also massively over-represented on Wall Street, probably moreso than Jews these days, yet no one would claim that Asians control Wall Street. The top Wall Street banks are often 30%+ Asian these days, while no major Wall Street bank is more than 30% Jewish, and this is in NYC, with the largest Jewish population on earth.

Old 09-12-2015, 09:39 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,345,812 times
Just to illustrate this lie of "the Jews" controlling everything, here is the most recent list of appointed managing directors for Morgan Stanley (managing director is the highest employee rank and Morgan Stanley is one of the largest, wealthiest and most prestigious banks on earth).

Going by names only, there are far more Asians than Jews. I would say the list is less than 10% Jewish, and probably 30-40% Asian (yes, names alone aren't a perfect measure, but you can make a reasonable estimate). There are definitely more Chinese and Indian names than possible Jewish names.

Morgan Stanley | Press Release | Morgan Stanley Appoints 151 New Managing Directors

Old 09-13-2015, 04:21 AM

Quote:
Jews do not "control the media" or "control Wall Street". If you believe that you're antisemitic. Most people controlling the media and Wall Street aren't Jewish.

Asians are also massively over-represented on Wall Street, probably moreso than Jews these days, yet no one would claim that Asians control Wall Street. The top Wall Street banks are often 30%+ Asian these days, while no major Wall Street bank is more than 30% Jewish, and this is in NYC, with the largest Jewish population on earth.
do you think that by playing the anti semetic card , im going to stop contributing to this thread , i dont live in america so i have no inclination to stay silent about jewish or israeli interests , its not a sacred cow for me

a hugely disproportionate percentage of wall st ceo,s are jewish , a hugely disproportionate percentage of those who work in the top tier institutions of finance are jewish , its been decades since a non jew was chair person of the federal reserve

the same goes for those who head the major media outlets

those are facts

Old 09-13-2015, 04:37 AM

17,624 posts, read 17,690,196 times
Back in the 60s and 70s and 80s the Soviet Union provided funding, materials, and training to terrorist in Palestine as well as European communist. They've had close ties ever since.

Old 09-13-2015, 04:39 AM

17,624 posts, read 17,690,196 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cattledog69 View Post
That is a thing I often wondered about myself, honestly. If Islam took over Europe (which it never will, really, i find those taking- over statements very exaggerated) they'd probably be the first on their black list of "to be removed infidels".
But I mostly take it as a form of misplaced, naive trust in humanity that they will somehow "see the light" once they find out how "great our accepting and open culture" is and that we will all become one happy family ever after.
And honestly I also think it's just a "superiority trip" of the "well fed, successful in live, white western European" that needs to feel good about himself.

And also, offering help makes for dependency and therefor gives power
Sort of like how university professors supported the rise of communist in Russia and then ended up being executed or thrown in prison after the communist took over.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe