Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-13-2015, 05:19 AM

36 posts, read 35,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOLA101 View Post
And this is a perfect response. Blame the Jews, blame the U.S., the Jews control the media, etc. etc. Red meat for the European left and its supporters, who are basically as idiotic as the Tea Party in the U.S., but the opposite extreme.

I don't know where you live, but let me inform you that there's no real European left. Whatever is left of the European left is not antiamerican, at least during the last 20 years.

European Left are not Cold War Left, but posers, high design left. They would be considered fascist back in 1968.

The fact that Europeans, either left or right, consider that Irak and Israel were flops does not have anything to do with being nazis or artiamericans.

Tea Party looks idiotic from a European perspective, but I'm just referring to aesthetic values. They do look stupid, either for the right and left, because here the speech is different, not because their intrinsic message that also looks idiotic.

But they also look idiotic to many people in the US, also to many Republicans.

Jews control American media in a disproportionate media, not in Europe. Again, Europe is not antisemitic just because some moron says so. Antisemitism here is just like religion, cultural, folk tales that come from remote past.

Last edited by Apis2015; 09-13-2015 at 05:41 AM..

Old 09-13-2015, 05:42 AM

5,214 posts, read 4,025,201 times
It's absolutely idiotic to blame "the jews" (whatever this is since those people who blame the "jews" apparently have no idea what a jew really is...).

Corbyn though is just a communist as* kisser who also supports terrorist organization (Hamas). In Israel at least they aren't stoning women, nor banning facebook, nor forbidding night clubs. Which is what the 'Islamic republic of Iran' does.
The UK of course supports Muslims since the UK has 10 times more Muslims than it has Jews. They also need Oil. It's not quite like that in America hence America acts a bit differently.

Old 09-13-2015, 05:46 AM

No secret that a large part of the American media is controlled by Jews. It's OK, but I could not care less.

In Israel they are stoning Palestinians, many of which are Christians.

The UK and UE supports some muslims countries (there's no such thing as a muslim world) for historical reasons that goes back centuries.

The American do what the Emirates want.

Old 09-13-2015, 06:41 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,294,310 times
there is nothing inherently wrong with a particular religous - ethnic group having a disproportionate level of influence in particular segments of an economy or society , its just that this often translates into goverment policy , i.e , foreign policy towards israel

Old 09-13-2015, 01:33 PM

10,275 posts, read 10,348,051 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apis2015 View Post
No secret that a large part of the American media is controlled by Jews. It's OK, but I could not care less.
No, it isn't OK to be anti-Semitic. No, it isn't OK to spread lies about Jews controlling the media and Wall Street.

The fact is that Europe is largely anti-Semitic these days. They have no problem with radical Islam, in fact they welcome ISIS and Al Queada to Europe. But Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East, the only country with human rights in the Middle East; Europeans think Israel should be destroyed so we can have more Syrias and Afghanistans on that land.
Quote:
In Israel they are stoning Palestinians, many of which are Christians.
More lies. There are almost no Palestinian Christians left in the Middle East (the Muslims killed them and the remaining Christians left for the U.S. and the West) and there is almost no violence directed by Jews against the Palestinians. Israel just wants to be left alone, but they are completely surrounded by countries who want to murder all the Jews.

Old 09-13-2015, 05:57 PM

2,594 posts, read 1,242,758 times
Interesting that I post a topic about the European left and Islam and anti-Semitic comments appear quite rapidly. I did not see this coming.

Fascinating that the European Left with its love of art, science and culture has such a stick up its a** about the Jewish community when European Jews have been instrumental to the development of European art and science. In particular when it comes to math and physics. If you subtracted all of the contributions of European Jews to math and physics we would be 150 years behind where we are now. Its also fair to note that America's rise as a science superpower post WW2 had a lot to do with the fact that many brilliant Hungarian, German, French and Russian Jews immigrated to America. Europe's loss was America's gain.

This little statistic says everything you need to know.

Total # of Jews world wide: 18 million

Jewish Nobel prize winners in the sciences: 134

Total # of Muslims world wide: 1.6 Billion

Muslim Nobel prize winners in the sciences: 2

I know which group I would want to keep in my country. Letting the Jewish community be bullied by Muslim immigrants is a great shame on Europe. If European Jews are reading this you are always welcomed in America!!

Old 09-14-2015, 04:27 AM

Criticizing Israel and the inordinate bias of American media towards Israel is not anti-semitic.

Europe is not anti-semitic.

Many Europeans and Israelis have problems with radical and fanatical muslims and sionists.

Old 09-14-2015, 06:26 AM

7,855 posts, read 10,294,310 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KenFresno View Post
Interesting that I post a topic about the European left and Islam and anti-Semitic comments appear quite rapidly. I did not see this coming.

Fascinating that the European Left with its love of art, science and culture has such a stick up its a** about the Jewish community when European Jews have been instrumental to the development of European art and science. In particular when it comes to math and physics. If you subtracted all of the contributions of European Jews to math and physics we would be 150 years behind where we are now. Its also fair to note that America's rise as a science superpower post WW2 had a lot to do with the fact that many brilliant Hungarian, German, French and Russian Jews immigrated to America. Europe's loss was America's gain.

This little statistic says everything you need to know.

Total # of Jews world wide: 18 million

Jewish Nobel prize winners in the sciences: 134

Total # of Muslims world wide: 1.6 Billion

Muslim Nobel prize winners in the sciences: 2

I know which group I would want to keep in my country. Letting the Jewish community be bullied by Muslim immigrants is a great shame on Europe. If European Jews are reading this you are always welcomed in America!!

i already said earlier i like jews , they have been incredibly successful as a group , doesnt change the fact that they as a group dominate the media and the financial culture of the usa and have a hugely disproportionate level of influence in politics which drives policy in the middle east

Old 09-14-2015, 07:03 AM

10,275 posts, read 10,348,051 times
Quote:
Criticizing Israel and the inordinate bias of American media towards Israel is not anti-semitic.
If you criticize Israel and don't criticize the surrounding countries, then yes, you're anti-Semitic.

Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and has the best human rights record in the Middle East, so if you're singling out Israel, the only reasonable conclusion is that you're biased against Jews.

What alternative explanation would there be for justifying the European antipathy towards Israel?

Old 09-14-2015, 08:17 AM

4,899 posts, read 3,556,787 times
Europeans have over corrected...

they went from warmongering colonizers to pacifists and doormats.

looks like they can't get it right.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe