Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-10-2016, 04:24 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,701,281 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.Thomas View Post
Hey soUlwounD where are you from??
I am from Europe. That is all the information what I want to share.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-10-2016, 06:33 AM

4,231 posts, read 3,560,332 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soUlwounD View Post
I am from Europe. That is all the information what I want to share.
That is sad

I always imagined you as this gorgeous, independent Euro girl

But i guess you're from North

Old 04-10-2016, 06:25 PM

14,611 posts, read 17,578,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by botticelli View Post
makes sense to form a union with Canada, Australia and New Zealand. At least they have the same language, similar political and legal system, culture and share the same head of state.
Canada, Australia and UK have the same population as Japan and GDP which is over 1/3 larger in nominal terms. A currency union could replace the yen as the third largest currency. NZ does not make a statistical difference, but would naturally be included.

Old 04-11-2016, 02:38 AM

14,820 posts, read 12,035,458 times
Quote:
UK is islamistic, I hope we don't change into same. I don't want to do anything with UK.
In what way exactly?

Old 04-11-2016, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by easthome View Post
In what way exactly?

Your location is SE UK, so you should know better than me?

According to news there is sharia-courts in London, Birmingham, Bradford and Manchester. Also british schools (or some) accept islam holidays as holidays because kids would not come at schools in any case. Some of the muslim buss drivers or passangers at public transporting kick blind ppl with their guide dogs out. Islamistic financial stuff adds etc. There is also lot of stuff which are actually against "original laws" but "because of the religion and culture" reasons they get free pass for this and that.

It happends in both, covernment and society-level.

The problem is UK laws (even some of them I don't agree with) should be ONLY accepted law in UK. Otherwise that is not UK.

Original UK folks and immigrants are not treated equally when there are religious and cultural principles involved. People are not equal anymore in society and front of the law. That breaks the basic values.

Country law should be stable security to all and people should choose their country by the laws that they are willingly live with.

This type of creating islamistic states inside own countries boarders is not what countries should do. People have castes now.

Old 04-11-2016, 04:48 AM

Quote:
Your location is SE UK, so you should know better than me?

According to news there is sharia-courts in London, Birmingham, Bradford and Manchester. Also british schools (or some) accept islam holidays as holidays because kids would not come at schools in any case. Some of the muslim buss drivers or passangers at public transporting kick blind ppl with their guide dogs out. Islamistic financial stuff adds etc. There is also lot of stuff which are actually against "original laws" but "because of the religion and culture" reasons they get free pass for this and that.

It happends in both, covernment and society-level.

The problem is UK laws (even some of them I don't agree with) should be ONLY accepted law in UK. Otherwise that is not UK.

Original UK folks and immigrants are not treated equally when there are religious and cultural principles involved. People are not equal anymore in society and front of the law. That breaks the basic values.

Country law should be stable security to all and people should choose their country by the laws that they are willingly live with.

This type of creating islamistic states inside own countries boarders is not what countries should do. People have castes now.
I do live in the SE UK, you are right I do know better than you, and your post is nonsense.

Old 04-11-2016, 04:51 AM

Quote:
I do live in the SE UK, you are right I do know better than you, and your post is nonsense.

I picked those examples from news so how they can be nonsense?

Old 04-11-2016, 04:56 AM

Quote:
Really? Care to share where you found these? Are you seriously trying to suggest that the Law in the UK has been changed to accommodate Sharia Law!? Can you give me a link to this?

Old 04-11-2016, 08:18 AM

4,491 posts, read 6,347,329 times
Quote:
Those Fox News reports have been debunked so many times, that it's not even funny anymore... Heck, even they themselves admitted that they fabricated stories in this regard.

Id suggest to reflect the propaganda the True Finns are feeding you...

Old 04-11-2016, 10:03 AM

Quote:
Really? Care to share where you found these? Are you seriously trying to suggest that the Law in the UK has been changed to accommodate Sharia Law!? Can you give me a link to this?
For example
UK: Sharia Courts Abusing Muslim Women

"
  • The report shows how the increasing influence of Sharia law in Britain today is undermining the fundamental principle that there must be equality for all British citizens under a single law of the land.
  • "I feel betrayed by Britain. I came here to get away from this and the situation is worse here than in the country I escaped from." — Muslim woman interviewed for the report.
  • The report concludes by calling on the British government to launch a judge-led inquiry to "determine the extent to which discriminatory Sharia law principles are being applied within the UK."
Simple, it should not be allowed to run sharia law at any shape in UK and other originally non-islamistic countries.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viribusunitis View Post
Those Fox News reports have been debunked so many times, that it's not even funny anymore... Heck, even they themselves admitted that they fabricated stories in this regard.

Id suggest to reflect the propaganda the True Finns are feeding you...
So now true finns are writing news to fox news?

I don't eat people, I let chocolate feeding me, that is the only truth to follow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe