Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2016, 06:15 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,700,808 times

Advertisements

Sorry for all the victims and their families and friends
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2016, 06:22 AM

24,128 posts, read 24,817,796 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KathrynAragon View Post
This idea will be the downfall of many.

Just because YOU don't consider this to be a holy war doesn't mean the perpetrators don't.
But the ones who matter - the intelligence community, knows ISIS and Al-Qaeda are having a holy war.

Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Z-B View Post
Europe needs to deport all asylum seekers and refugees. Enough is enough. What's it take to open their eyes? Seeing their own children lying in caskets?
We don't know who the terrorists were. They might well be Belgian nationals, just like the Paris attacks perpetrators were.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:24 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,959,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
But the ones who matter - the intelligence community, knows ISIS and Al-Qaeda are having a holy war.
Every voter matters.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:26 AM

426 posts, read 394,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chava61 View Post
These terrorist attacks are be done in the name of religion as the terrorists are Muslim extremists.

Do you take everything at face value?
Those kooks are just pawns moved by many interests.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:29 AM

426 posts, read 394,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by E-Z-B View Post
Europe needs to deport all asylum seekers and refugees. Enough is enough. What's it take to open their eyes? Seeing their own children lying in caskets?

French too, I hate their cheese and pate de canard or whatever "volaille" they use.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Every voter matters.
I don't know any party in Europe which supports Islamic terrorism, so a voter does not matter.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:31 AM

2,869 posts, read 5,138,596 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by euro123 View Post
And as always the mayors of Western Europe will blame now the crime to immigrants from South-Eastern Europe(Bulgaria...) and praise the exotic, brave culture of Radical Islam...
How about you substantiate some of that drivel?

Old 03-22-2016, 06:37 AM

67,650 posts, read 60,959,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
I don't know any party in Europe which supports Islamic terrorism, so a voter does not matter.
I'm not talking about "supporting Islamic terrorism," of course. You know that. I'm talking about voters whose votes can impact political parties and candidates which either support or erode support of policies regarding safe and secure implementation of immigration laws and practices, social programs, law enforcement, national security, etc.

Old 03-22-2016, 06:40 AM

7,736 posts, read 4,991,313 times
Sadly, Belgium has let in very high amounts of muslims into their country. They have one of the highest terror alerts in all of europe. A lot of time, these muslims don't integrate, can't get jobs and don't fit in. So they turn to terrorism for a purpose.

I think I was watching a special where the #1 name in Belgium now is muhammad....

Old 03-22-2016, 06:48 AM

Quote:
I'm not talking about "supporting Islamic terrorism," of course. You know that. I'm talking about voters whose votes can impact political parties and candidates which either support or erode support of policies regarding safe and secure implementation of immigration laws and practices, social programs, law enforcement, national security, etc.
Yes of course. But the reaction of some, being "throw out every Muslim" is just what ISIS wants. Create a wedge between Islam and Christianity, and that is a terrific breeding ground for even more extremists. And many of the Charlie Hebdo and November Paris attacks were born in France and French nationals. The police officer executed on the street after Charlie Hebdo (remember the video) was a Maghreb Muslim too. There is no way to deport anyone just because of their religion. That's nazi Germany.

I said in November that Europe must be increasingly vigilant and step up intelligence and military action against ISIS. If some didn't get a wake-up call then, they hopefully got it now. But there is a way to battle this without becoming a police state. That is what ISIS wants too, to Europeans to become afraid, isolationist and revoke democratic principles.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmyp25 View Post
Sadly, Belgium has let in very high amounts of muslims into their country. They have one of the highest terror alerts in all of europe. A lot of time, these muslims don't integrate, can't get jobs and don't fit in. So they turn to terrorism for a purpose.

I think I was watching a special where the #1 name in Belgium now is muhammad....
Yet they had very lax intelligence and security measures.

Top 5 most popular boy names in Flanders in 2014:

1. Louis
  2. Lucas
  3. Arthur
  4. Adam
  5. Noah
Muhammad and its variants is most likely the most common name in the world by far. There is a long tradition of every family having at least one Muhammad in the family, that's why it's so common and popular.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe