Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-01-2016, 01:48 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,904,108 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
What kind of risk factor?
I work with sexual offenders and that is one of the behavioral traits that the psychologists check for in their evaluations. It is part of the check off list for risk factors.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-01-2016, 02:00 PM

24,128 posts, read 24,821,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaver of the East View Post
How common are stuck up women in the UK? Also, I hope there are little to non existent women like those in Germany/Austria and the Nordic countries
In the Nordic Countries physical assaults are always registered and taken as seriously even if the perpetrator is female. We have a zero tolerance on physical violence and all incidents are always registered regardless of the sex. (that's why we have high stats on violent crime, as all cases have to be reported).

If a woman hits you with her purse in your face, that is a case of minor assault. At least in Finland also these incidents have to be registered. Before the cops had the personal judgement if it was a minor assault or a harsher one, but starting some years ago now the police have a zero tolerance.

Old 04-01-2016, 03:28 PM

2,974 posts, read 2,816,932 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
So I take it English ladies don't like beaver.
He should try Canada, it's one of their national symbols.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post
In the Nordic Countries physical assaults are always registered and taken as seriously even if the perpetrator is female. We have a zero tolerance on physical violence and all incidents are always registered regardless of the sex. (that's why we have high stats on violent crime, as all cases have to be reported).

If a woman hits you with her purse in your face, that is a case of minor assault. At least in Finland also these incidents have to be registered. Before the cops had the personal judgement if it was a minor assault or a harsher one, but starting some years ago now the police have a zero tolerance.
Ahah here the police would send you back home telling you they have more important issues to solve. Twenty minutes, you'll probably see those same cops at the closest bar

Anyway, all in all, i don't find what's wrong with being shy (even though i've gotten to the point where i couldn't be further than, i have no filters at times and i can see how that could be disturbing) and still playing with toys (that could be more of a problem i think but that's due to people often being judgemental when videogames are no different to those toys. That said, i wouldn't judge a single man or woman's culture from a single Youtube video, let alone a population. I think OP should keep researching on Internet and must understand that given his background, characters wouldn't be the only issue with attracting girls in several countries

Old 04-01-2016, 03:53 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,904,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
He should try Canada, it's one of their national symbols.

Ahah here the police would send you back home telling you they have more important issues to solve. Twenty minutes, you'll probably see those same cops at the closest bar

Anyway, all in all, i don't find what's wrong with being shy (even though i've gotten to the point where i couldn't be further than, i have no filters at times and i can see how that could be disturbing) and still playing with toys (that could be more of a problem i think but that's due to people often being judgemental when videogames are no different to those toys. That said, i wouldn't judge a single man or woman's culture from a single Youtube video, let alone a population. I think OP should keep researching on Internet and must understand that given his background, characters wouldn't be the only issue with attracting girls in several countries
Yep I know I've lived there, some Canadians also eat beaver.

Old 04-01-2016, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
Yep I know I've lived there, some Canadians also eat beaver.
I know which kind of beaver most Canadian males would prefer to eat though

Old 04-01-2016, 04:25 PM

330 posts, read 228,807 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Star10101 View Post
Say no more...
I know.

Old 04-01-2016, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greysholic View Post
I don't see what's so wrong with it. What's the difference between toys and video games? I'd say video games are worse as they could be addicting while robots are probably less so.
It implies an immature brain which is easily distracted.

Old 04-01-2016, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Stuck up women are very common here in Pakistan and I am sick and tired of them. They seem to take a perverse pleasure in belittling people. They will go out of their way to look down upon you. And you can't do anything about it, since people here ALWAYS seem to side with the woman. I bet that even if she breaks your jaws with a hammer, people would be like "Oh, she's just a girl, man up and get over it".

How common are stuck up women in the UK? Also, I hope there are little to non existent women like those in Germany/Austria and the Nordic countries
They can very stuck up, especially in Southern England. It depends who it is.

Old 04-01-2016, 04:35 PM

24 posts, read 39,232 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ariete View Post

That's great. I am getting interested in Finland. btw are Finnish women strong? I ask this because of this video:

I drool over strong women like these. Are most women in Finland this strong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by improb View Post
By which I assume you mean that women would be repelled because I am a Pakistani? But aren't liberal women more welcoming to people of different backgrounds? Also from what I've read, Europeans are one of the most liberal people.

Also, I have actually seen alot of videos on Germans and Austrians and have read about them and I still think that I might be somewhat like them.

Old 04-01-2016, 04:44 PM

Quote:
By which I assume you mean that women would be repelled because I am a Pakistani? But aren't liberal women more welcoming to people of different backgrounds? Also from what I've read, Europeans are one of the most liberal people.

Also, I have actually seen alot of videos on Germans and Austrians and have read about them and I still think that I might be somewhat like them.
Europeans are generally openminded but not always and not all of them. This is a pretty difficult moment in our history and it seems that there's more and more of a psychosis about immigrants of any background but especially of Muslim of faith after the recent attacks you may know about. Of course, that's far from a majority but looking at polls there's a fairly decent chance that one women every five or six will reject you instantly or will back off after hearing your name even though you are pretty decent bloke.

I repeat you that videos aren't a decent sample really. That said, i don't wnat to scare you and i think that most people of young age may have no problems but at the same time you won't be exempt from discrimination even in pretty liberal and socialdemocratic Europe
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > World Forums > Europe