Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: MEN ONLY: Woman with more attractive body shape
1 39 55.71%
2 31 44.29%
Voters: 70. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-05-2014, 08:41 AM

4,745 posts, read 5,589,610 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
Sorry, my mistake. I thought this thread was about "attractive body shape" and not attractive face. Oh, wait, it is, I just re-read the thread title.

Anyway, she DOES have a pretty face, but that is off topic from this thread topic so I'll leave it at that.

I don't care what the title of the thread is. I make comments as I see fit. If you don't like it, feel free to NOT reply. Oh, and beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Old 02-05-2014, 08:59 AM

14,270 posts, read 14,808,404 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgn2013 View Post
Seems like a lot of men are leaning towards a more androgynous look in women.
I agree and I think women are leaning toward pre-pubescent looking young men especially when it comes to body hair. They want their guys with less body hair then they have.

Old 02-05-2014, 12:20 PM

14,317 posts, read 22,420,853 times
Default Attractiveness comes in many forms

Before I met my wife, I used to work with a woman who was morbidly obese. She had beautiful skin and her breasts were pretty big. She had very nice thick lips and amber colored eyes. Very attractive face. She had a really nice personality and a heart of gold. Very intelligent too. Probably one of the most good-natured people I had met up until that point. One day she wore a tight skirt and a low cut top. Her boobs were practically overflowing, and her cleavage was incredibly enticing. I had never thought of such a big woman in a sexual way, but there I was fantasizing about what I would do if I ever got my hands on her.

Later that night, she called me at home, and we talked for a bit before she invited me over to her place. When she greeted me at the door, she had a robe on, as if she was going to bed soon. We both knew what was going to happen though since she sensed that I was turned on. We talked for a bit and she asked me if I wanted something to drink. I asked for OJ and she poured me a tall glass. I noticed that she was completely naked underneath that robe. She had just taken a bath and I could the smell the cocoa butter that she had rubbed all over the skin and body. Before I could finish even a quarter of that glass, we were in her bed having the most memorable sex that I have ever had. She could kiss better than most women. Beautiful soft skin, beautiful big woman, she trembled with pleasure, in what I still characterize today as the ultimate in a sexual encounter. We slept together many times after that, and each time was just as gratifying.

The lesson was a good one. Don't ever downgrade a woman because her weight and body shape are not considered ideal. Every woman has the potential to not only be a joy to get to know, but potentially someone who can give and experience a great deal of pleasure. Whether or not this happens depends on a man's ability to appreciate what she has to offer.

Old 02-05-2014, 12:21 PM

3,391 posts, read 4,490,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
So, here are the physical body specifications of 2 gals:
  1. 5'7", 124 lb, 20% body fat
  2. 5'10" 166 lb, 24% body fat
Who, in your mind would have a more attractive body shape.

For me, its 1 all the way. Skinny and fit looks amazing on women.

Hefty, um...., not so much.
I have no idea what either of these looks like.

Old 02-05-2014, 12:48 PM
bg7

7,694 posts, read 10,583,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chum Kiu View Post
Im still withholding my vote until the OP posts pictures to show what the women he is talking about look like. Don't forget, Honey boo boo's mother June has boobs and is physically repulsive to me. Big boobs often mean big belly and big everything else which is a total no-no to me. I prefer fit women with defined abs, thighs and quads like the chick in my vid. Big boobs are optional to me as long as the legs and booty are great.

Dude if you like men why don't you just say so.
You'd love my abs, thighs and quads. My beard? I dunno.

Old 02-05-2014, 01:32 PM

1,174 posts, read 2,518,537 times
http://randazza.files.wordpress.com/...stal_renn1.jpg

5'10" - 165 lbs.

I'm wondering if some of the people posting here have any idea how much the girls they think they like actually weigh... If you like tall girls or women that aren't fragile, then you probably like heavy girls.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:00 PM

31,135 posts, read 22,180,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusNexus View Post
The lesson was a good one. Don't ever downgrade a woman because her weight and body shape are not considered ideal. Every woman has the potential to not only be a joy to get to know, but potentially someone who can give and experience a great deal of pleasure. Whether or not this happens depends on a man's ability to appreciate what she has to offer.
You know the downside of someone morbidly obese is they will be huffing and puffing if they have to do any work.

Old 02-05-2014, 03:24 PM

1,470 posts, read 1,516,940 times
I think he meant 5'1" and 166? One of those cute fat chicks.

Old 02-05-2014, 05:14 PM

9,408 posts, read 11,951,328 times
Quote:
So, here are the physical body specifications of 2 gals:
  1. 5'7", 124 lb, 20% body fat
  2. 5'10" 166 lb, 24% body fat
Who, in your mind would have a more attractive body shape.

For me, its 1 all the way. Skinny and fit looks amazing on women.

Hefty, um...., not so much.
Based on just the numbers, I'd say #1. But each person is different so you never know... and then this post:

Quote:
Here is what 5'7" and 125 lb looks like. Pretty sexy, womanly, and attractive

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-hAlmj-_8Iw...2BSanchez5.jpg

5'10" and 165 lb is a disgusting failed turnoff in my opinion :

http://changeyourchoices.files.wordp...g-whitney1.jpg
...just seals the deal. #1 by mile, easy. I say this based strictly on body, not accounting for the face. #1 is near perfect.

Old 02-06-2014, 01:04 PM

3,564 posts, read 4,409,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Plus, your testosterone diminished, so your tastes changed. Studies show that men over 40 generally are interested in a completely different type of figure than younger men.
Have to wholeheartedly disagree with this statement. Yet, admittedly, I will only speak for myself. My female body type preference has not changed since I was a teenager. I am now in my 50's.

As previously stated:

I'll take mine sweet, slender and . . . PETITE!

Curvaceousness tends to sag and drag in latter years.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness