Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-20-2013, 10:26 AM

7,776 posts, read 12,448,074 times

Advertisements

Could not consider a boob job as have several auto-immune problems and feared having more if had unnecessary surgery. I've seen many fake boobs that look great, but, the ones that look like cantaloupes under the skin are awful.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2013, 11:18 AM

799 posts, read 1,550,249 times
I am in favor of fake unless the breasts are naturally nice. Most aren't. My sister just had a baby and her breasts now look like sad hanging udders. Her doc has suggested implants to fill up the volume and take them back to where they used to be. I told her to go for it without hesitation.

Old 01-20-2013, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybb View Post
Complete turn off. If someone has fake breasts I would be asking what is wrong with her that she thinks it is all about breasts and not the person. To me it is a sure indication of insecurity. If you need a fix, that should be in the mind, not the breasts.

You probably wouldn't even know. So many are super natural now.

I have heard so so so many guys say something similar, yet when confronted with the dreaded silicon, they NEVER shy away. One of my good friends has fakes-- actually she had cancer treatment and got implants after as part of reconstruction, going a little bigger because she always had wanted to be bigger. She is a lovely girl with no shortage of male attention. NO ONE is taking a pass because of her breasts. No one is questioning whether or not they are real. Very few even know why she has them. Its not fair to stereotype. People can do what they want with their bodies and many have perfectly legit reasons for it.

Old 01-20-2013, 11:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbub22 View Post
I would NOT date a person who had them. Fake boobs say everything about this person, i.e. she likes to take short cuts, she has massive insecurities, her priorities are out of whack and she is not a lady but more like a teenager.

Again, there are lots of reasons why people get implants. Your view is very juvenile. Unless you are hanging out at strip clubs, these are probably not true characterizations in all cases.

What about if someone's body is really altered by illness, child birth, massive weight loss and they just want it to look more normal? Why do men always assume women do these things to get male attention and are insecure without it?

What if your teeth were really crooked, would you get them fixed? How about if you had a front tooth knocked out in an accident-- would you get an implant? Does that mean you are insecure? Does dressing in expensive, well cut clothes mean you are insecure and like to take shortcuts (because if you worked out, even the crappiest clothes would look good on you?)

Old 01-20-2013, 11:51 AM

4,045 posts, read 4,433,240 times
Natural small are fine;

Old 01-20-2013, 11:52 AM

4,045 posts, read 4,433,240 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whatisthedealwith View Post
Again, there are lots of reasons why people get implants. Your view is very juvenile. Unless you are hanging out at strip clubs, these are probably not true characterizations in all cases.

What about if someone's body is really altered by illness, child birth, massive weight loss and they just want it to look more normal? Why do men always assume women do these things to get male attention and are insecure without it?

What if your teeth were really crooked, would you get them fixed? How about if you had a front tooth knocked out in an accident-- would you get an implant? Does that mean you are insecure? Does dressing in expensive, well cut clothes mean you are insecure and like to take shortcuts (because if you worked out, even the crappiest clothes would look good on you?)
It's becoming the trend though,I doubt everyone who has work done gets it for medical reasons

Old 01-20-2013, 12:01 PM

6,467 posts, read 8,194,055 times
Definitely small breast. I generally loathe fake ones.

Old 01-20-2013, 12:06 PM
LLN

5,265 posts, read 10,736,747 times
Oh, I volunteer to test any of you ladies for either the need for fake ones, or if fake ones feel natural. Public service kind of deal!

Old 01-20-2013, 12:28 PM

26 posts, read 60,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Some_Random_Guy View Post
Pictures or it didn't happen.
Like I would show you geek.

Old 01-20-2013, 12:30 PM

26 posts, read 60,795 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam's Cabin View Post
I'm into "package deals" myself.

Gross she's fat.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty