Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2013, 09:22 AM

22,331 posts, read 29,439,446 times

Advertisements

You know I don't get it either. I mean it's my body. I worked my ass off for them. I didn't go too big for my body. I paid a lot for them to look "real". I have Saline as Silicone wasn't safe back then so I'd like to get redone with Silicone because it is a softer feel.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2013, 11:38 AM

17,391 posts, read 16,532,427 times
Implants sound painful and the side effects that some women experience don't sound very pleasant...

But who am I to judge other women for getting implants if that's what they want to do? Really I don't care. At all.

Old 03-18-2013, 12:38 PM

229 posts, read 423,868 times
I don't hate breast implants or necessarily the person who had them implanted. I do find it kind of pathetic though the lengths people will go to to "impress" a guy (makes me wonder what kind of guy these chics want). I'm just so sick of all the fakeness. Fake blondes are a constant annoyance. Fake eyelashes, lips, teeth, hair, eye color, hair color,nails, noses, injections in face and body, etc.....

Old 03-18-2013, 01:00 PM

5,730 posts, read 10,127,514 times
My GF has them... she has an hourglass figure and they look VERY proportional and VERY attractive.

They are very well done and one feels real, the other, well, only I can tell!

She showed me pix, and she was very small before and VERY disproportionate.

I've also dated women with... more apparent fakes.... those aren't as nice (lest anyone criticise me I've dated from AA to DD, and I'm fine e with all...)

Nicely done enhance, and if she wants it... that's her business.
Badly done.... is a mistake.

Old 03-18-2013, 01:04 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,170,143 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always be my baby View Post
What are the reasons why some people hate breast implants so much? Is it because some go too large and it's not proportionate to their body. Do some get mad because they can't afford to get implants and are jealous of some women that do.

PPACA also imposes an excise tax on high cost employer-sponsored health plans beginning in 2018. Employer sponsored plans with a benefit value exceeding specified thresholds will generally be subject to a 40 percent excise tax.

If it would be up to me, breast implants would be subject to a 40% excise tax per inch and per cup size.

Of course, women desiring reconstructive surgery after a mastectomy would be exempted from the tax
(as would women who suffered violent physical trauma and desired reconstructive surgery).

Aside from that, women with implants should have a red letter "I" stamped on the forehead to warn people they have a fake and phony personality to go with their fake and phony breasts (or derriere or whatever).

A natural woman beats a full-house of plastic women full of themselves any day.

Naturally...

Mircea

Old 03-18-2013, 01:27 PM

7,127 posts, read 12,670,656 times
Hate them? Don't hate them...just don't see the need for them to fulfill some Barbie Doll body fantasy. Big breasts? Perfect breasts? Gosh, we're only humans, not robot prototypes or replicants. Tiny, medium, small, large--breasts...hooray for the real, and sad for the fakes. Me, I just want us to celebrate the body we're born with--it's already perfect.

Old 03-18-2013, 01:31 PM

9,007 posts, read 13,839,675 times
When men say "they prefer real breast" they ONLY mean large ones.
No woman smalll woman would feel the need to buy them if they were getting the same attention from men.

Old 03-18-2013, 01:55 PM

7,127 posts, read 12,670,656 times
I'm not in the market for a fellow, but if I were, I'd run as fast as my legs would carry me AWAY from a man who needed big breasts to pay attention to me. Natural men, wanting natural women would head my list...

Old 03-18-2013, 02:36 PM

22,331 posts, read 29,439,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
PPACA also imposes an excise tax on high cost employer-sponsored health plans beginning in 2018. Employer sponsored plans with a benefit value exceeding specified thresholds will generally be subject to a 40 percent excise tax.

If it would be up to me, breast implants would be subject to a 40% excise tax per inch and per cup size.

Of course, women desiring reconstructive surgery after a mastectomy would be exempted from the tax
(as would women who suffered violent physical trauma and desired reconstructive surgery).

Aside from that, women with implants should have a red letter "I" stamped on the forehead to warn people they have a fake and phony personality to go with their fake and phony breasts (or derriere or whatever).

A natural woman beats a full-house of plastic women full of themselves any day.

Naturally...

Mircea
This has got to be one of the stupidest posts I've ever seen on CD.

So you're telling me I'm an idiot with a fake and phony personality because I have breast implants??? You have got to be f-ing kidding me. Seriously, just go away

Old 03-18-2013, 03:07 PM

260 posts, read 337,748 times
I sit in amazement that women want to make their breasts larger. I would be happy to be as flat as a board.

I am proportionally very large on top (32 H) and I'd like to have mine reduced. I have grooves in my shoulders from my bra straps, constant head and neck pain, can't run or do any kind of activity where I have to bounce (sports bras just don't come in my size that work) and I can't wear the kind of clothes I'd like to wear because nothing fits right on top. I haven't worn a bathing suit in 15 years - nothing fits. They literally get in the way of my everyday life and if it wasn't that the surgery was so intense with serious complications and risks - I would go for it. At some point I feel as if I will have no choice. My husband is pushing me to have the surgery because he knows how happy it would make me and how it would improve the quality of my life - he wouldn't care if I didn't have any breasts at all.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty