Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-18-2013, 02:16 PM

52,271 posts, read 52,700,922 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luzianne View Post
When I was younger I REALLY wanted breast implants because I felt like I didn't quite fill out a swimsuit and other clothing as well as I would like. But I couldn't afford it, so I didn't. Now that I'm older, I'm glad I never got them. Now that so many women have breast implants, the ones who have natural breasts just seem more - well, natural - and I think that looks better. I also can't imagine them not getting in the way if you were athletic.
Yeah, it's funny you watch movies from the 80's and below and you'll see some nudity and you'll see boobs that look really strange...

it's because they are real....

We're so inundated with fake t*ts when you see a natural set, you're like, oh.... that's what they used to look like...

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2013, 03:57 PM

16,905 posts, read 16,130,561 times
Implants = run away....fast.
Disgusting.
(UNLESS they are surgically excused!)

Old 06-18-2013, 03:57 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,909,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I don't know.....women have been having children for years and years and have not required fake boobs....

Seriously, I have an issue with seeing a WOMAN say "Some women need fake breasts after having children". So now they are required?, oh PLEASE

Old 06-18-2013, 03:59 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,909,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikantari View Post
I don't know.....women have been having children for years and years and have not required fake boobs....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chowhound View Post
Yeah, it's funny you watch movies from the 80's and below and you'll see some nudity and you'll see boobs that look really strange...

it's because they are real....

We're so inundated with fake t*ts when you see a natural set, you're like, oh.... that's what they used to look like...

Maybe out in SoCal but the North East is still majority natural

I have been noticing more bad boob jobs over the past few years though.

Old 06-18-2013, 04:11 PM

7,492 posts, read 11,830,974 times
I suppose because they're fake.

Old 06-18-2013, 05:12 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pear Martini View Post
Seriously, I have an issue with seeing a WOMAN say "Some women need fake breasts after having children". So now they are required?, oh PLEASE
People, especially men, are SO USED to seeing fake breasts now that real ones are unattractive to many of them. I've had guys suggest I get implants on several occasions and my boobs are pretty freaking awesome. They're just not perfectly round and they do fall to the sides when I'm lying down. I'm a 36H, I'm NOT getting implants. So many women are absolutely petrified of having any physical flaws and I've found a lot of that comes from having negative comments said to them by partners or strangers. It sucks that our bodies are basically open to public scrutiny all the time and for some reason it's seen as normal.

Old 06-18-2013, 06:15 PM

1,855 posts, read 3,610,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
This ^^^

They may look good all covered up in clothes and styled, but where it counts - naked and in bed, they just are not good. Now, Ive never seen or touched any myself, but I've seen some videos of them and they look terrible naked. TERRIBLE!!! And it doesnt depend on the size either. That wrinkly skin look or seam is just awful looking. Small and real are much much much much preferable to fake of any size - when naked.

Unless the woman has flippity floppity flat saggy hanging boobs that look like knee high tube socks with a golf ball in them, there really isnt any purpose for her getting fake ones.
So wait, you've never seen or touched any fake boobs, but you're saying they don't feel as good as the real thing? Sounds to me you're not a qualified observer.

Old 06-18-2013, 06:18 PM

1,855 posts, read 3,610,446 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
People, especially men, are SO USED to seeing fake breasts now that real ones are unattractive to many of them. I've had guys suggest I get implants on several occasions and my boobs are pretty freaking awesome. They're just not perfectly round and they do fall to the sides when I'm lying down. I'm a 36H, I'm NOT getting implants. So many women are absolutely petrified of having any physical flaws and I've found a lot of that comes from having negative comments said to them by partners or strangers. It sucks that our bodies are basically open to public scrutiny all the time and for some reason it's seen as normal.

36H works for me. Those are double awesome!

Old 06-18-2013, 06:25 PM

19 posts, read 36,217 times
Hate when fat women say they have big boobs, well obviously they're big because you're fat. Boobs are fat.

Old 06-19-2013, 12:13 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,632,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by john360 View Post
Hate when fat women say they have big boobs, well obviously they're big because you're fat. Boobs are fat.
So? Some larger women DO have large breasts because they're large. Why can't they be happy about that? If you don't like it, just move on.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty