Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2013, 04:53 AM

23,766 posts, read 29,078,063 times

Advertisements

breast implants killed my brother!

well, it wasn't necessarily the breast implants, but more accurately the bumper of the truck that ran him over as he stood in the middle of the street gawking at a set of implants....but still...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2013, 05:01 AM

10,564 posts, read 12,827,353 times
If it is reconstructive surgery after a serious disease - I an except implants...If it is done for so-called cosmetic reasons it is disgusting and a mutilation in my mind. I would rather have a woman with pert small real breasts than someone who looks like a plastic cow with these THINGS stuck to her chest. You can't embrace a woman with implants and not think...."she has artificial body parts" - You don't need implants- what you are born with a beautiful...It's like chopping off a leg and replacing it with a plastic leg...why? I feel sorry for woman with implants...and look at them as fools.

I was introduced to this older woman who had a lot of plastic surgery and she had silly implants...I really liked her but I knew I could not get past the fact she was artificial. Implants look stupid on a mature woman...The skin on their body as they age changes...their hips whither a bit..but those silly huge round firm implant prevail....it's like big round firm boo bs being stuck on your grandmother...You look like an old fool.

Old 06-20-2013, 02:17 PM

19,112 posts, read 30,640,756 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
They're around 40". My rib cage is 28". So you can tell gradually through my chest my bone structure gets bigger and so my boobs back and cup size affect this.
The only two measurements that matter are your ribcage under your breasts, and over your breasts.

Hip size, shoulder size, height, weight etc doesn't matter AT ALL when purchasing a bra. Your band size has absolutely NOTHING to do with your shoulder size.

Old 06-20-2013, 08:12 PM

517 posts, read 999,777 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
The only two measurements that matter are your ribcage under your breasts, and over your breasts.

Hip size, shoulder size, height, weight etc doesn't matter AT ALL when purchasing a bra. Your band size has absolutely NOTHING to do with your shoulder size.
yes but the bones under my breasts are obviously bigger than my rib cage. which is what matters. remember i am v shaped

Old 06-20-2013, 09:38 PM

37,626 posts, read 46,035,471 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
This ^^^

They may look good all covered up in clothes and styled, but where it counts - naked and in bed, they just are not good. Now, Ive never seen or touched any myself, but I've seen some videos of them and they look terrible naked. TERRIBLE!!! And it doesnt depend on the size either. That wrinkly skin look or seam is just awful looking. Small and real are much much much much preferable to fake of any size - when naked.

Unless the woman has flippity floppity flat saggy hanging boobs that look like knee high tube socks with a golf ball in them, there really isnt any purpose for her getting fake ones.
And there you go.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:23 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,167,710 times
I am female, and in favor of "natural" looking fake breasts. I have a few girlfriends who are teeny tiny with implants. One went to a B cup, the other went to a D. The girl with the B has very natural looking breasts, which are large for her frame (but nice!) and the other girl looks like a cartoon character. The first thing you look at are her breasts. That's not what I would personally want for myself.

I'm currently a C/D (depending on brand/cut, I think I'm a D though), and after I have babies, I have no issues getting a lift or a little treatment if it'll make me feel good. I will never have cartoon breasts though, ugh.

Also, I feel like some fake breasts are more "stripper" ish than others? Like my one friends are more of the natural tear drop shape, while the other one has the perfectly circular never moving boobies. I don't like those, they don't look right.

But all in all, I support whatever makes you feel good. Personally, I'd want natural as possible. I wouldn't want anyone to know they are fake, if that makes sense.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:32 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,273,394 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always be my baby View Post
What are the reasons why some people hate breast implants so much? Is it because some go too large and it's not proportionate to their body. Do some get mad because they can't afford to get implants and are jealous of some women that do.
That is about the biggest joke I've ever read. I was born with boobs that are smaller and I don't care, they are mine and I will keep them natural along with everything else on my body. I've never colored nor permed my hair, I rarely wear makeup (maybe once or twice a year if that often), I have cellulite, wrinkles, and boobs that have lost their fight with gravity and I am quite content with all of it. I've lived a good life with lots of adventures, heartache, and challenges and I am proud of every gray hair, every wrinkle and every cellulite dimple I have. Honestly if you or anyone else doesn't like it, I could care less because I do not live my life to please others and I am not jealous nor envious of ANY other woman on the planet.

Implants are fake, look fake and in my opinion are just plain gross. IF you have had a mastectomy and wish to get implants that is very different than getting implants just because you think you will be more attractive to rich men, stupid decision, waste of time, effort, money and not worth the pain of surgery and recovery.

Old 06-20-2013, 10:54 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,897,546 times
Why all this judgement about people who want implants, dye their hair, wear makeup, get spray tans......

If people make informed decisions and decide they want something, who am I to stop them. If you hate them, don't look. Don't date people with them .....

Just because some decided they want to enhance themselves doesn't make that person evil.

I am on my phone, please forgive the typos.

Old 06-20-2013, 11:15 PM

102,221 posts, read 107,999,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
If it is reconstructive surgery after a serious disease - I an except implants...If it is done for so-called cosmetic reasons it is disgusting and a mutilation in my mind. I would rather have a woman with pert small real breasts than someone who looks like a plastic cow with these THINGS stuck to her chest.
So, do you date women with small breasts?

Old 06-20-2013, 11:28 PM

9,008 posts, read 13,847,734 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
So, do you date women with small breasts?
That's the thing...men SAY they want natural,but often it means they want non saggy,large,symetrical,small nipples,small areolas,etc.

When they do see the real thing,they think its gross.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty