Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2013, 12:15 AM

3,426 posts, read 8,911,809 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
That's the thing...men SAY they want natural,but often it means they want non saggy,large,symetrical,small nipples,small areolas,etc.

When they do see the real thing,they think its gross.

Ummm...not in my experience. I have been "natural" my whole life and my boyfriend never complains
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-21-2013, 12:42 AM

342 posts, read 438,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
That is about the biggest joke I've ever read. I was born with boobs that are smaller and I don't care, they are mine and I will keep them natural along with everything else on my body. I've never colored nor permed my hair, I rarely wear makeup (maybe once or twice a year if that often), I have cellulite, wrinkles, and boobs that have lost their fight with gravity and I am quite content with all of it. I've lived a good life with lots of adventures, heartache, and challenges and I am proud of every gray hair, every wrinkle and every cellulite dimple I have. Honestly if you or anyone else doesn't like it, I could care less because I do not live my life to please others and I am not jealous nor envious of ANY other woman on the planet.

Implants are fake, look fake and in my opinion are just plain gross. IF you have had a mastectomy and wish to get implants that is very different than getting implants just because you think you will be more attractive to rich men, stupid decision, waste of time, effort, money and not worth the pain of surgery and recovery.
I love my boobs with implants...I did them for myself and do not care what people think...
I do not think that it was waist of my time, effort or money. Recovery? Oh please....Took some pain medications for a couple days...

Old 06-21-2013, 09:12 AM

5,730 posts, read 10,130,647 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oleg Bach View Post
If it is reconstructive surgery after a serious disease - I an except implants...If it is done for so-called cosmetic reasons it is disgusting and a mutilation in my mind. I would rather have a woman with pert small real breasts than someone who looks like a plastic cow with these THINGS stuck to her chest. You can't embrace a woman with implants and not think...."she has artificial body parts" - You don't need implants- what you are born with a beautiful...It's like chopping off a leg and replacing it with a plastic leg...why? I feel sorry for woman with implants...and look at them as fools.

I was introduced to this older woman who had a lot of plastic surgery and she had silly implants...I really liked her but I knew I could not get past the fact she was artificial. Implants look stupid on a mature woman...The skin on their body as they age changes...their hips whither a bit..but those silly huge round firm implant prevail....it's like big round firm boo bs being stuck on your grandmother...You look like an old fool.
Wanta bet?

The GF has implants.... They were well done, one even feels very close to real (you can tell on the other... I do "through inspections for science")
She also had surgery to fix her eyes. Y'all going to bash that too?

She did both for herself, before we met, and is FAR from trashy... Subdued in public even.

I thoroughly enjoy them

Now, I've 'come into contact' with less well done 'bolt ons' in that instance I'd rather real.

Old 06-21-2013, 12:27 PM

1,450 posts, read 1,899,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
They're around 40". My rib cage is 28". So you can tell gradually through my chest my bone structure gets bigger and so my boobs back and cup size affect this.
You still haven't explained what your shoulders have to do with it.

Old 06-22-2013, 11:48 PM

517 posts, read 999,653 times
Proportionally picture an upside down triangle the tip is the smallest in width the top base is the widest. In between the tip and top baseline the space there is fuller than the tip yet smaller than the top baseline. Equate this to my body. The rib cage is the tip the smallest area. The top baseline are the shoulders. The space in between's bone structure is signigicantly bigger than the tip (rib cage) yet smaller than the top baseline (shoulders). Some women are tube shaped so their overall chest is similar in size so a 28" rib cage would be right for a tube shape women with basically 28" chest overall. While girls like me have 28 in rib cage with 40 in shoulders so the chest in between the bone structure obvious bigger the higher it goes.

Last edited by kitgirl11; 06-22-2013 at 11:57 PM..

Old 06-23-2013, 12:33 AM

1,450 posts, read 1,899,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
Proportionally picture an upside down triangle the tip is the smallest in width the top base is the widest. In between the tip and top baseline the space there is fuller than the tip yet smaller than the top baseline. Equate this to my body. The rib cage is the tip the smallest area. The top baseline are the shoulders. The space in between's bone structure is signigicantly bigger than the tip (rib cage) yet smaller than the top baseline (shoulders). Some women are tube shaped so their overall chest is similar in size so a 28" rib cage would be right for a tube shape women with basically 28" chest overall. While girls like me have 28 in rib cage with 40 in shoulders so the chest in between the bone structure obvious bigger the higher it goes.
Eh, the rib cage and "shoulder girdle" are two totally separate groups of bones. While one generally expects everything to be in proportion, one can be mostly willowy and have wider shoulders than expected. One can also have very narrow shoulders with an average size rib cage. Having wide shoulders doesn't change your band size.

Old 06-23-2013, 01:25 AM

517 posts, read 999,653 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larkspur123 View Post
Eh, the rib cage and "shoulder girdle" are two totally separate groups of bones. While one generally expects everything to be in proportion, one can be mostly willowy and have wider shoulders than expected. One can also have very narrow shoulders with an average size rib cage. Having wide shoulders doesn't change your band size.
No it doesn't but my breasts cups are different from a 28H. I perfectly fit a 32D. The sister size for a 28H is a 32F. My boobs look a lot smaller than a 32F. And they can barely fit a 32DD. It's too big. I fit 32D better. The reason why is because my back is about 32 inch where my cups are I know because above its about 32.5 inches.

Old 06-23-2013, 08:49 AM

224 posts, read 357,100 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by torxscrew View Post
I'll admit I don't like.

I think society needs to teach greater self-acceptance.

There's no MONEY in "self acceptance".

Old 06-23-2013, 08:50 AM

224 posts, read 357,100 times
I think everyone likes different things. I like the "fake look". I know that sounds terrible, but I actually like it. Breast implants look like your boobs are naturally wearing a push up bra.

Old 06-23-2013, 09:06 AM

2,728 posts, read 2,701,281 times
More like they give a wrong idea of women who have big boobs. Women with natural big boobs are not all foisting themselves to men as women with implants are doing .. In a magazine cover.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty