Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2013, 02:05 PM

24 posts, read 34,430 times

Advertisements

Personally I would rather date a flat lady than one with fake boobs. To each their own though. I do not like those padded bras on ladies either. too deceptive.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2013, 02:06 PM

22 posts, read 27,060 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
So, do you date women with small breasts?
personally, I don't. I don't find small boobs attractive. If that makes me "evil", so be it. no more "evil" than people who like blondes, or green eyes.

Old 06-23-2013, 03:17 PM

13,250 posts, read 42,791,992 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Always be my baby View Post
What are the reasons why some people hate breast implants so much? Is it because some go too large and it's not proportionate to their body. Do some get mad because they can't afford to get implants and are jealous of some women that do.
I think some people hate breast implants for the same reason that some people hate brussels sprouts.

Old 06-23-2013, 10:46 PM

3,426 posts, read 8,910,845 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kitgirl11 View Post
No it doesn't but my breasts cups are different from a 28H. I perfectly fit a 32D. The sister size for a 28H is a 32F. My boobs look a lot smaller than a 32F. And they can barely fit a 32DD. It's too big. I fit 32D better. The reason why is because my back is about 32 inch where my cups are I know because above its about 32.5 inches.

You always point out how petite you are so I will suggest you try a 28 or 30 band. If 32D from VS fits you perfectly, try out a 30E or 28F bra as well. I'm larger than you and wear a 30 band at Nordstrom or 32DD-DDD at VS.

Old 06-24-2013, 05:12 AM

517 posts, read 999,516 times
I'm 19and considering taking classes. Look wise I have exotic look I look Somalian nice light brown braids and am a 32D cup with a 24 in waist and a perky small butt 33 in. Only issue I got is my butt has a few stretch marks. Is there a way I could still work? Would make up help? Anyhow, I have danced since a kid I'm good at this. But in wondering how much would one likely get in tips a shift?

Old 06-24-2013, 06:29 AM

782 posts, read 1,106,154 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruawake View Post
Personally I would rather date a flat lady than one with fake boobs. To each their own though. I do not like those padded bras on ladies either. too deceptive.
I agree pretty much - I don't care about the padded bras like you mention, but i hate fake boobs. I would rather a real woman any day, whether that means saggy or stretch marks or perfect and perky, give me real over fake every day of the week.

Old 10-13-2015, 07:10 AM

3 posts, read 2,423 times
I get everyone's input about breast implants and most of you have a pretty good valid point but on the other hand I kind of disagree with some of you as far as the hatred and jealousy factor.

If many of you think that people go as far as "hating" women that got breast implants don't have much of a life to the point they're so involved and concerned what other people do to their own bodies.
"REALLY?? YOU HAD TO GO THOSE BOOBS?" Seriously what does that matter to you? If you are one of those individuals that reacts and feels like that about implants, I have to know why do you feel that way and you get all worked up over it. Why does that matter to you what other people do with their bodies.

I totally understand that everyone has their own preferences to their liking. Some loves small boobs, big boobs, natural boobs and fake boobs. What I also don't understand is how some people believes that if women that has had their breast done are "FAKE" individuals. Really? I get implants are imitation devices that enhances the look, but to think that implants makes them fake as a whole is absolutely ridiculous. Boobs doesn't change the way your face looks. Your face will always remain the same before and after surgery. If you want to go down that road then have you ever come to think how much you are looking like a utotal hypocrite. The minute you put makeup on your face, you just took the "NATURAL" Beauty Card and threw it down the drain. That also goes for dying your hair, hair extensions, getting acrylic nails, and wearing high heels to give yourself a little bit of height. All of those above are not your real features therfore to put it to your terms you went to being natural to fake. What also baffles me is just because a women that has implants doesn't mean their personality is also fake. I'm sorry but not one person I know who has their breast done including myself always remained the same person personality and all. Please understand that not all women with implants are horrible, shallow, snobby, selfish, bad mom's, girlfriends and wives. Generalizing and assuming that that's how we are all because we had made a "personal" choice what to do with our bodies that some of you may not agree with is down right arrogant on your part. You don't even know why we women had chosen to get our breast done and I can say one thing, I didn't get mine done just to attract men. I didn't spend over $10,000 just so men can flock towards me. I can easily do that with or without breast implants.

When it comes to the jealousy factor, I absolutely disagree that it's worn out and overrated. There's quite a few ladies out there that is jealous and envious towards women with implants. I know this firsthand myself. I can't tell you how often I have to deal with a jealous friend or acquaintance that started to show signs of jealousy. Their attitude and demeanor totally changed as soon as I had my surgery. They also had mentioned in the past that they really want to get a boob job the second they get that chance financially.

The sole point about all this is there's no means to involve your opinions and feelings on what other people that the likelihood you probably don't even know personally, you don't need to get your feels all wrapped up and nosey. If you take a moment out and just think about being in our shoes, you wouldn't be all jazzed if people are judging you on how and what you do with your body.

Old 02-12-2016, 07:24 AM

It's funny since my last post couple months ago, its so funny how everyone seems to shut their mouths now. I guess I got a point through most likely all of you. Sitting back and reread this blog, it's disgusting how much grown people as yourselves are nothing but rude, judgmental bullies. You are all everything what we teach our children NOT to be. I really hope this post and especially my last post has fed some truth to your thoughts. Unbelievable. You all should be ashamed and please, do yourself and the community a favor. Maybe start blogging on more positive subjects that can make some good and differences out there. Peace ♡

Last edited by Socostarr; 02-12-2016 at 08:07 AM..

Old 02-12-2016, 07:31 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,968,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnbiggs View Post
They don't look or feel as good as the real thing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Capablanca View Post
This ^^^

They may look good all covered up in clothes and styled, but where it counts - naked and in bed, they just are not good. Now, Ive never seen or touched any myself, but I've seen some videos of them and they look terrible naked. TERRIBLE!!! And it doesnt depend on the size either. That wrinkly skin look or seam is just awful looking. Small and real are much much much much preferable to fake of any size - when naked.

Unless the woman has flippity floppity flat saggy hanging boobs that look like knee high tube socks with a golf ball in them, there really isnt any purpose for her getting fake ones.
Then you wouldn't know, would you?

Old 02-12-2016, 07:44 AM

Once again because you seen a couple of bad sex tapes with cheap shotty boob jobs doesn't make every single boobjob terrible looking stop judging from one or two experiences that you really didn't even had your own personal experience in the first place.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty