Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-06-2013, 08:41 AM

25,901 posts, read 42,706,825 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adi from the Brunswicks View Post
Nordic women are most likely to satisfy the Criteria I consider Cute & Sexy, Hence I think they deserve a spot up there:

Ideal Features I desire in women:

5'7"
124 lb
Silky, Long, and straight haired brunette
Smooth snow white skin
A bit of arm and leg muscle
Vertical Elliptical face with (Major axis/Minor axis)=(7/5)
Warm skin temperature for cuddling in the winter
FULLY WAXED BODY

This is my super 8 checklist for qualifying women who I find beautiful .
Tall + thin + pale = cold body and very cold hands and feet. Sorry.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-06-2013, 08:41 AM

6,467 posts, read 8,189,972 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrSloan View Post
Das Vikings
jajajaja
It's "Vikingene" og "Vikingarna". "Das" is German.

Old 11-06-2013, 09:09 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
There is a girl I meet regularly at the gym with all those features .
....but she isn't dating you.

The woman that you described is not dating or having sex with a guy who has a standard deviation for what he finds attractive. LOL.

Old 11-06-2013, 09:13 AM

29,746 posts, read 34,396,829 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

The woman that you described is not dating or having sex with a guy who has a standard deviation for what he finds attractive. LOL.
Chicks totally dig it when a guy comes after them with a tape measure and calipers and keeps a spreadsheet of her measurements.

Old 11-06-2013, 09:28 AM

809 posts, read 1,273,517 times
Vernier callipers could be good foreplay

Especially measuring up the girth of the puppy noses.

Old 11-06-2013, 09:54 AM

11,879 posts, read 14,208,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by calipoppy View Post

I never said I was dating her, just mentioned that she satisfies the criteria for what I find extremely beautiful.

Dating is a waste of time and as it stands, my culture demands arranged marriages where the person I will marry is selected by my respected parents and elders. I have no intention to perform bad karma by violating religious and cultural beliefs and being cursed by god.

We come from different cultural backgrounds,hence you may find the previous statement as a shocker, but it's what is going to happen, and there is nothing I can do about it if I should maintain my sanctity. Accept it as a part of life and move on. I can only admire women for their beauty at best and am allowed to get no closer.

Hope this answer helps tell the full story.

Old 11-06-2013, 10:19 AM

809 posts, read 1,273,517 times
LOL

I think I just had a glimpse of myself at 20. If someone had told me I will be a man ho thirteen years later, I'd have asked them to put the pipe down.

Old 11-06-2013, 10:39 AM

5,443 posts, read 4,679,372 times
Many beauties among them, however I have seen many of them that run the gamut from unattractive to very attractive. So a handful of them were very average.

Old 11-06-2013, 10:45 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fleetiebelle View Post
Chicks totally dig it when a guy comes after them with a tape measure and calipers and keeps a spreadsheet of her measurements.
I agree but there's plenty of women who post here who like to inform the board of a chick's level of hotness or lack there of based on ratios and their standards of proportions.

Old 11-06-2013, 10:56 AM

18,258 posts, read 22,535,626 times
Quote:
I never said I was dating her, just mentioned that she satisfies the criteria for what I find extremely beautiful.

Dating is a waste of time and as it stands, my culture demands arranged marriages where the person I will marry is selected by my respected parents and elders. I have no intention to perform bad karma by violating religious and cultural beliefs and being cursed by god.

We come from different cultural backgrounds,hence you may find the previous statement as a shocker, but it's what is going to happen, and there is nothing I can do about it if I should maintain my sanctity. Accept it as a part of life and move on. I can only admire women for their beauty at best and am allowed to get no closer.

Hope this answer helps tell the full story.
Umm, ok...thanks for sharing.

Perhaps your family and elders can show you mercy select a Nordic beauty for you to marry.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty