Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 03-15-2014, 11:31 AM

2,319 posts, read 3,052,087 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
Her arms and legs do not look obese in the pics to me. She has gained a little weight over the years, but by far if you compare the pics to where she was when she first came out to wear she was years later, her legs remained within a similar sized frame, where as her butt not only got bigger, but changed shape, to the point where by 2010 her butt looked like dimples with fat and similar to how Nicki Minaj and other video models booties look, once they've gotten that type of work done. It's a method known where you take fat from your waist and put it into your booty. It wouldn't show up on an x-ray because it isn't silicone--it's fat taken from other parts of your body and moved somewhere else. This is why her and Coco were able to say that they got x-rays and their butts were real. I could post similar pics of the same "booty" just on different women, and the women I could post pics of are women that have actually did the surgery I'm talking about. Nicki Minaj butt looks very similar to Kim's and she has gotten work done too.
Well my agenda is just from a long term health perspective. Frankly I don't really care how a woman got to be the size that she is. What I do care about is that she can feel comfortable with herself being at a healthy weight. And it looks like KK is beginning to move in that direction.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-15-2014, 11:41 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,006,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith2187 View Post
I was being sarcastic lmao...

I should have known. I've read enough of your comments to know generally where you stand on this. Sorry about that.

Old 03-15-2014, 12:16 PM

6,454 posts, read 7,011,512 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenSparkles View Post
This is a fairly recent pap pic of Kim - her butt looks deformed to me here...
That is a work of art there ...whoa!

Old 03-15-2014, 12:34 PM

3,063 posts, read 3,273,295 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molli View Post
Well my agenda is just from a long term health perspective. Frankly I don't really care how a woman got to be the size that she is. What I do care about is that she can feel comfortable with herself being at a healthy weight. And it looks like KK is beginning to move in that direction.
I have both perspectives. Health--I don't think Kim was ever unhealthy, and I don't use BMI as the only predictor of health. I think that if not for how big her butt is recently, that she would look like an average sized woman. I don't worry about the health implications for her, because prior to this Kim K was a size 4... In other words, virtually slimmer than the average american woman. She also worked out regularly.

I come from a perspective of loving the body you were given, and not projecting unrealistic images, especially images that might pressure women into looking a way that is not attainable. There are tons of young women that want to look like Kim K--there are forums for instance where women actively try to get butts the size of Kim's, and also maintain slim waists. These women struggle getting the body she does, because they are trying to do so in a natural safe manner. They believe that because she was able to do it, that they can too. And yet... Her body has been enhanced and knifed several times since she has become famous, therefore giving women an unrealistic idea of beauty and body. Kim continues to say that her body is real(beyond her breast) when there is evidence to the contrary that prove that both her face, and butt have been enhanced through the means of surgery. For women that seek to look like her, and will never look close to it, it's a bit discouraging is it not?

In other words, Kim K looks great and might be appreciating her body more, but she is also projecting an image that is false in many ways--an image which some young women aspire to because men find her attractive and desirable and often imply that other women should look similar to her too... And yet, when women try and don't get close--then what? I would love for Kim, at the very least to admit to getting work done, so at least women who try to look like her, have a better idea about what is realistic for them, versus what is not...

Old 03-15-2014, 11:55 PM

951 posts, read 1,140,939 times
I would take a big butt over a flat/no azz any day. The big butt can be shaped up, but it's hard to give women a butt if they just don't have one. I'm talking wall-flat. And the butt is one of the things I haven't seen plastic surgery really helped with in a good way.

Old 03-16-2014, 06:10 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,006,045 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by summer_land View Post
I would take a big butt over a flat/no azz any day. The big butt can be shaped up, but it's hard to give women a butt if they just don't have one. I'm talking wall-flat. And the butt is one of the things I haven't seen plastic surgery really helped with in a good way.
My wife has been hitting the gym a lot lately and squats are one of her favorite exercises to do. I am reaping the benefits!

Old 03-16-2014, 06:42 AM

2,860 posts, read 3,387,686 times
banning my posts

Old 03-17-2014, 04:42 PM

286 posts, read 450,383 times
Maybe Govie should check out Serena's instagram.

approx. 20,000 likes per pic.
and 100s of men MAINLY black males telling her how perfect she looks.

Instagram

Maybe they're just trying to be PC.

Old 03-17-2014, 06:34 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,630,321 times
I have always liked big butts, ever since I was in elementary school. Of course it has to look good not just big.

Old 03-18-2014, 04:22 AM

19,969 posts, read 30,227,645 times
nothing wrong with a little marbling in the butt area...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty