Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 01:19 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,780,723 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
Big boobs are big boobs fake or real. Some men are going to like them more than others.
Perhaps. But there are plenty of men who prefer fake over real and vice versa. My point was to try to give you some insight into the psychology behind a woman who has implants versus all natural. It seems to have gone right by you.

Quote:
Women will simply have to deal with the reality of our society and the fact that many men like to stare at them is a fact that is not going away. I am not saying it is right to stare at them but it is going to happen.
Telling women "what they have to deal with" is not going to get you very far. No woman should have to deal with someone openly ogling and leering at her and making lewd gestures or comments just because she decides to show some cleave. Or any other time for that matter.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2014, 01:21 PM

34,938 posts, read 36,270,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalizthenix View Post
I must say I'm mesmerised by large boobs, but then I'm "not fair" because "society" says it's wrong..

Eh?

Nobody vilifies dudes for liking big boobs.

They might vilify dudes who are overly critical or mean to women who have smaller boobs and/or not too pleased with men who act crudely toward the larger-boobed women that they find attractive.

But... vilified merely for liking big ones?

Nah.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:24 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,691,252 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
This post wins my contest "Most ridiculous and obviously untrue post on C-D this year." Congratulations!

Here's your gold star....
You seem to be one of those women with an over-inflated view of your gender's worth as human beings. By the time you weed out the druggies, the alcoholics, the anorexics and bulemics, the shopoholics who live their life in credit card debt, the gender politicians who manage to claim they are downtrodden while enjoying endless social privilege and economic preference, and the ones who are always mad about something, like men noticing when they walk around with their **** hanging out, only about half the women in the US are even worth considering for a relationship.

If you really are a dom looking for a sub, there may be somebody out there for you, but there are a lot more women who want a man to obey her every command than there are men interested in being ordered around. Competition will be intense, so you better have the body to back up your bark.

Bras - Dominatrix Lingerie. Leather Lingerie, Leather PVC, Fetish Clothes

Old 03-18-2014, 01:25 PM

1,975 posts, read 1,941,965 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kalizthenix View Post
I must say I'm mesmerised by large boobs, but then I'm "not fair" because "society" says it's wrong..

men in general are vilified for their sexual preferences. this is more common in the black community where men are not allowed to follow there desire. you have songs with women singing what they want, like, or desire in a man. when men do this they are call all kinds of names.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:30 PM

33 posts, read 31,238 times
Strawman...

Old 03-18-2014, 01:34 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,630,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Perhaps. But there are plenty of men who prefer fake over real and vice versa. My point was to try to give you some insight into the psychology behind a woman who has implants versus all natural. It seems to have gone right by you.

Telling women "what they have to deal with" is not going to get you very far. No woman should have to deal with someone openly ogling and leering at her and making lewd gestures or comments just because she decides to show some cleave. Or any other time for that matter.
I am not telling women anything, I am just stating a reality that exists in out society and has existed for centuries. There will be men who will stare plain and simple. It is just something that exists right or wrong. The same way that some women will give women in general a bad name and men who will give men a bad name. They are issues that have existed for years and will continue to exist. That is all I'm saying.

Last edited by 1orlando; 03-18-2014 at 02:00 PM..

Old 03-18-2014, 01:56 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,780,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
I am not telling women anything, I am just stating a reality that exists in out society and has existed for centuries. There will be men who will stare plain and simple. It is just something that exists right or wrong. The same way that some women will give women in general a bad name and men who will give men a bad name. They are issues that have existed forbyears and will continue to exist. That is all I'm saying.
Yeah I get that but that's really not the issue here. Consider these two people:

A young woman just out of college is working hard to get on at Really Cool Inc. She doesn't have time to date or meet guys and hates the bar scene. Her best friend's mom says she knows a really nice guy who is a computer programmer and she shows her a picture. She politely declines. She says she doesn't like red heads because they look so pasty and she likes going to the beach.

A guy who is working on his residency meets a pharmaceutical sales rep who really appears in to him. He doesn't meet too many women outside of work so they go out. They seem to hit it off okay but he doesn't seem that in to her and doesn't call her back. She happens to have a friend that works with him and gets her to casually find out why he never called her back. She tells her that he says he just wasn't attracted to her and is going out with a waitress he met at the Breasteraunt just down the street.

How do you think each is perceived? Do you think the girl's friend in example one will stop trying to set her up or think badly of her anyway? Do you think the guy in example two will be lauded because he is just acting upon his desires?

Old 03-18-2014, 02:11 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,630,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Yeah I get that but that's really not the issue here. Consider these two people:

A young woman just out of college is working hard to get on at Really Cool Inc. She doesn't have time to date or meet guys and hates the bar scene. Her best friend's mom says she knows a really nice guy who is a computer programmer and she shows her a picture. She politely declines. She says she doesn't like red heads because they look so pasty and she likes going to the beach.

A guy who is working on his residency meets a pharmaceutical sales rep who really appears in to him. He doesn't meet too many women outside of work so they go out. They seem to hit it off okay but he doesn't seem that in to her and doesn't call her back. She happens to have a friend that works with him and gets her to casually find out why he never called her back. She tells her that he says he just wasn't attracted to her and is going out with a waitress he met at the Breasteraunt just down the street.

How do you think each is perceived? Do you think the girl's friend in example one will stop trying to set her up or think badly of her anyway? Do you think the guy in example two will be lauded because he is just acting upon his desires?
It depends on who responds to this question. In both cases I think they just chose not to go forward because of their choice of what they find attractive and interesting. Maybe both missed out on something good, that is another reality that we as humans will have to deal with, good desicions and bad desicions. In my case I like big boobs as long as they are attractive in my eyes, it doesn't mean I am going to be staring and drooling at their sight like a creep, but I will like them just as I did when I was younger and if I get villified or criticized for it then so be it.

Old 03-18-2014, 02:16 PM

3,658 posts, read 2,564,653 times
This reminds me of an old joke. A blonde, a brunette, and a redhead all apply for the same job. All have the exact same qualifications. Who gets hired??

Old 03-18-2014, 02:20 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,314,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
You seem to be one of those women with an over-inflated view of your gender's worth as human beings. By the time you weed out the druggies, the alcoholics, the anorexics and bulemics, the shopoholics who live their life in credit card debt, the gender politicians who manage to claim they are downtrodden while enjoying endless social privilege and economic preference, and the ones who are always mad about something, like men noticing when they walk around with their **** hanging out, only about half the women in the US are even worth considering for a relationship.

If you really are a dom looking for a sub, there may be somebody out there for you, but there are a lot more women who want a man to obey her every command than there are men interested in being ordered around. Competition will be intense, so you better have the body to back up your bark.

Bras - Dominatrix Lingerie. Leather Lingerie, Leather PVC, Fetish Clothes
You do not seem to like women at all. As far as boobs hanging out, men start the leering and lewd comments when we are girls. A young girl just discovering her womanhood does not appreciate that type of behavior. It is very hard to deal with when men that you view as father figures look at you as a sexual object when you are very young. As we grow, it is still not appropriate. I should not have to wear what you think is appropriate to keep men from leering. I am sure that you know half the women in America well enough to determine if we are worth considering for a relationship. I am also sure that most women in America would consider your attitude unworthy. What thread do you even think you are on? We are not talking about gender differences, social privilege or economic preference. What do you even mean by economic preference in a country where men still make more than women for performing the same jobs?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty