Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-18-2014, 09:15 AM

15,293 posts, read 17,691,252 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by apexgds View Post
No, really it's not. Any whoever taught you that it's appropriate should be slapped.
It seems to be a great way of weeding out the women who think physical abuse is a solution. One thing men learn, usually at some point in their 20s, is that about half the women with great bodies have defective personalities. If you want to be a dom looking for a sub, that's your business, but most men have no interest in that kind of action. It's nice to figure that out up front, so to speak.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-18-2014, 09:28 AM

2,765 posts, read 3,630,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by go-getta-J View Post
Like that Marine poster said....only average/low status/whatever men get vilified for admiring women's body parts.

Robin Thicke and Enrique Iglesias can practically sing about rape and plenty of women will still throw themselves at them.

If she is going to write you off so quickly because you dared glanced at or complimented her sacred boobs, then honestly she wasn't really all that into you in the first place.

I'm a man and I won't walk on eggshells for anyone, including a well-endowed woman.
If I will get villified for liking big boobs then I will be a happy villain

Old 03-18-2014, 09:31 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,381,051 times
Default You are a post winner!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
One thing men learn, usually at some point in their 20s, is that about half the women with great bodies have defective personalities. If you want to be a dom looking for a sub, that's your business, but most men have no interest in that kind of action.
This post wins my contest "Most ridiculous and obviously untrue post on C-D this year." Congratulations!

Here's your gold star....

Old 03-18-2014, 09:32 AM

16,905 posts, read 16,133,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post
Because it makes them sound like 6th graders. It's immature.

There's nothing "immature" about it.

Old 03-18-2014, 09:34 AM

5,751 posts, read 10,381,051 times
Is it wrong that I would only ever date a man who liked boobs? Or is that discrimination?

Old 03-18-2014, 10:13 AM

I read about modern men being conditioned to not like big boobs and women complaining about men satring at them. Based on this mentality it makes no sense to see so many women having breast enhancements such as implants. Why woukd they have their boobs enhanced if they don't want to men to star at them? It makes no sense, breast implants are popular today

Old 03-18-2014, 11:47 AM

17,155 posts, read 12,968,610 times
Why should it bother a woman that men (or women) like their breasts? Many women aren't at all. I'm in my mid-30s, work out a lot, and am very chesty, as they say. I'm proud of my assets, and am flattered that people like them and are as shallow as I am

Old 03-18-2014, 12:21 PM

4,716 posts, read 5,962,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
Is it wrong that I would only ever date a man who liked boobs? Or is that discrimination?
That's not exactly narrowing the field down to a few people.

Unless you're talking about liking the "boobs" that make up Congress?

Old 03-18-2014, 12:55 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,780,723 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1orlando View Post
I read about modern men being conditioned to not like big boobs and women complaining about men satring at them. Based on this mentality it makes no sense to see so many women having breast enhancements such as implants. Why woukd they have their boobs enhanced if they don't want to men to star at them? It makes no sense, breast implants are popular today
There's a difference between a woman who is born with large breasts vs someone who bought them. A woman who bought them is typically a woman with a smaller chest and gets to make the decision that she will now have large/larger breasts. She still won't like the attention from guys she considers beneath her but she does appreciate the extra attention she gets for the most part.

A woman born with them can sometimes have the tendency to loathe them. Some got them very early in life and was thus ill equipped to handle the increased sexuality as a pre teen. That's why you will generally hear these types complain about the extra attention because they most likely were a negative burden during their coming of age years. Not only that but they usually have people constantly telling them they must live miserable lived because they absolutely unequivocally MUST have back aches, look fat/dumpy in clothes and need to have a reduction in order to meet Mr. Right. If they dare wear anything sexy, form fitting or anything short of a potato sack like any of the lesser endowed women can wear to the office or even to church they get lambasted for being slutty, over exposed, or lewd. No woman knows her size, particularly bra sizes. So the bigger girls tend to try to buy in vanity sizes at the cute stores where the little girls buy and end up wearing the wrong size which causes aches and pains.

Old 03-18-2014, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
There's a difference between a woman who is born with large breasts vs someone who bought them. A woman who bought them is typically a woman with a smaller chest and gets to make the decision that she will now have large/larger breasts. She still won't like the attention from guys she considers beneath her but she does appreciate the extra attention she gets for the most part.

A woman born with them can sometimes have the tendency to loathe them. Some got them very early in life and was thus ill equipped to handle the increased sexuality as a pre teen. That's why you will generally hear these types complain about the extra attention because they most likely were a negative burden during their coming of age years. Not only that but they usually have people constantly telling them they must live miserable lived because they absolutely unequivocally MUST have back aches, look fat/dumpy in clothes and need to have a reduction in order to meet Mr. Right. If they dare wear anything sexy, form fitting or anything short of a potato sack like any of the lesser endowed women can wear to the office or even to church they get lambasted for being slutty, over exposed, or lewd. No woman knows her size, particularly bra sizes. So the bigger girls tend to try to buy in vanity sizes at the cute stores where the little girls buy and end up wearing the wrong size which causes aches and pains.
Big boobs are big boobs fake or real. Some men are going to like them more than others. Women will simply have to deal with the reality of our society and the fact that many men like to stare at them is a fact that is not going away. I am not saying it is right to stare at them but it is going to happen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty