Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-22-2014, 07:04 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times

Advertisements

Real grown man adult boob men that like big natural boobs are A-OK with thick arms, a soft pudgy belly on a woman. The fake boobs on a stick figure look is not the same subset of people. From the outside looking in it is very easy to judge all these as boob men and vilify them for wanting something that can't be naturally attained by most women but that just isn't the case. Plenty of boob men like a plus sized or medium built woman that isn't sculpted. And there are also women that are skinny that have large chests that aren't as popular because those same men who like the fake look complain that real boobs sag. That just isn't fair or realistic in my opinion at all. That's why I SMH when the general populace tends to lump these two groups together when their standards are almost diametrically opposed.

Last edited by Tourian; 03-22-2014 at 08:16 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-22-2014, 07:09 AM

11,787 posts, read 17,777,511 times
The whole fashion thing I don't get. Whether it is gay men or straight men whatever - I keep hearing this, the clothes are supposed to be the emphasis. I want to see the clothes on a woman who I consider to be the ideal and what most women are. The supermodel look just isnt popular with most guys I know and high fashion controls everything it has a trickle down affect on how women are perceived and how they dress. They pay these women millions just so they can be in the background? I'm not buying it. Gay or metro guys just don't like real women with curves and they just don't represent the typical man or the typical woman but they have virtually all the clout and power.

Old 03-22-2014, 12:40 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,884,211 times
Calvin Klein is bisexual!

Anyway, having read maybe half the posts, I haven't seen resentment cited. I think smaller-breasted women typically get angry because it reminds them of the value desirable men generally place on large breasts.

Old 03-22-2014, 01:43 PM

2,765 posts, read 3,630,321 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
Calvin Klein is bisexual!

Anyway, having read maybe half the posts, I haven't seen resentment cited. I think smaller-breasted women typically get angry because it reminds them of the value desirable men generally place on large breasts.
I don't knkw what it is but a woman's breasts ard like a magnetic force that attracts the attention of many of us men. We just have to look, of course dime men are not affected by this magnetic force. I can't help it if they look nice then they look nice

Old 03-26-2014, 08:17 PM

898 posts, read 1,219,236 times
the fashion industry, at least, doesn't think "big boobs" are the in thing. they never have. and they cater to both men and women. i am talking about runways and fashion designers. being flat-chested is something that's cool over there. this compared to sports illustrated where kate upton's D cups (wow, i really love those) are appreciated.

also, i've never been villified or put down for liking big boobs. in fact, i'd experience more bigotry for liking another man than for liking a large chest on a woman. either way, it comes down to preference. like allenk893 said, stop caring what society says. live within the law and live for yourself and your own happiness

Old 03-30-2014, 02:17 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,313,615 times
It might be hard to imagine, but you don't have to be heavy to have naturally large boobs. There are small framed women with naturally large bosoms. It is harder for us to carry them well, but believe me they exist. I would never have plastic surgery of any kind unless it was to correct a physical deformity or for health reasons.

Old 03-30-2014, 06:05 PM

98 posts, read 95,450 times
Yeah I'll admit I like boobs not necessarily big boobs I know what kind of boobs I like. Some big some small it just depends. I can't explain why some women I find attractive have small boobs and others have big boobs. I don't think their is any thing wrong with that and looking is okay too. The only time I think men get out of line is if a man grope's or says something disrespectful.

But I think the only comparison I would say is some women's preference for tall men (or men that are at least taller then them). In reality it shouldn't matter but it does to a pretty good percentage of women. People can say apple's to orange's Women probably have more of a bias for men taller than them than men have for women with big boobs (and nothing is wrong with that).

I've also never thought much about women who get breast implants unless they've had breast cancer it just doesn't seem right. I also didn't think much of the few people that had their bones cracked to get taller. Unless you look like Joseph Merrick or have some other type of deformity their isn't much use in getting plastic surgery. But no one should be vilified for what they find attractive as long as they aren't assaulting someone or saying any thing disrespectful their isn't any thing wrong with it.

Old 04-03-2014, 03:47 AM

326 posts, read 471,250 times
Men are vilified for liking big boobs, skinny girls, big butts.. basically, they are vilified for liking sexy women because feminists (fat/ugly girls, that WOULD be sexy if they made an effort) don't like it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty