Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 05:11 PM

5,570 posts, read 7,273,813 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
Don't bother to try. If she didn't want them to be looked at, she wouldn't be hanging them out in public. It's polite to comment on what nice (firm, creamy, monumental) breasts she has.
It's a little hard to not hang them out in public. There's no hiding them. I can cover them completely, and they're still there, front and center.

And no, unless you are my significant other, it is NOT polite to comment on my breasts.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2014, 05:16 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,378,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Caldwell View Post
Don't bother to try. If she didn't want them to be looked at, she wouldn't be hanging them out in public. It's polite to comment on what nice (firm, creamy, monumental) breasts she has.
Yes, and if male bikers did not want it looked at, why would they be displaying it so prominently in tight spandex/lycra bikers shorts in public? It's polite to comment on what nice (large, proportional, well-positioned) packages they have.

Old 03-16-2014, 05:39 PM

166 posts, read 241,060 times
Well if a guy focuses on boobs what does that say about him. My wife has breasts and nice ones but that is not what a real man focus on. We focus on the personality,the type of person she is,and whether she is someone we could spend the rest of our lives with. 14 years of marriage and I am a very happy man.

Old 03-16-2014, 05:46 PM

5,751 posts, read 10,378,188 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruceox1962 View Post
Well if a guy focuses on boobs what does that say about him. My wife has breasts and nice ones but that is not what a real man focus on. We focus on the personality,the type of person she is,and whether she is someone we could spend the rest of our lives with. 14 years of marriage and I am a very happy man.
Why can't a real man focus on boobs as well as all your other things? They are just not as high a priority. What if your list looks like this....

1. personality

2. type of person she is

3. someone you can spend your life with

4. boobs

Old 03-16-2014, 06:02 PM

4,721 posts, read 5,312,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
Women don't say that. Most don't even think that. It's men's insecurity that causes them to think women prefer big ones.
Yes, it is true that women don't normally talk like that. Movies that appeal to men have us talking like that. Notice how many women's magazines there are that show nude males. Playgirl did not work, and I am not sure how many women actually bought it.

Old 03-16-2014, 07:06 PM

1,339 posts, read 3,466,823 times
I don't quite understand this thread. Maybe, pictures would help me get a good handle on the topic... ...

Old 03-16-2014, 08:10 PM

11,058 posts, read 12,452,032 times
If men aren't allowed to prefer big boobs, then I say it's time for women to stop preferring tall men. Isn't that equally as shallow?

Maybe it's because I live in Boston and it's cold and people dress conservatively, but I don't know that I've ever just checked out some girl's rack just standing in line at Starbucks or something. The insinuation that that's what we all do is a bit insulting. I guess boobs just aren't really that new or interesting for me.

Old 03-16-2014, 08:15 PM

8,869 posts, read 16,319,598 times
I don't vilify men with that fixation. I just laugh at them. Do you know how many men get taken advantage of because they can't get their eyes off a woman's chest? Do you know how many companies make money selling you images of boobage?

Old 03-16-2014, 08:28 PM

5,570 posts, read 7,273,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjimmy24 View Post
If men aren't allowed to prefer big boobs, then I say it's time for women to stop preferring tall men. Isn't that equally as shallow?
Apples and oranges. The objection is not that men prefer big boobs. No one is saying that there's a problem with preferring big boob over small. The problem is objectifying women based solely on their boobs. Reducing a woman to no more worth than what is contained in her bra.

Old 03-16-2014, 08:43 PM

11,787 posts, read 17,771,707 times
Why is it apples and oranges? Why is it okay for a woman to say she only dates guys six feet tall or up and that it is different then a guy saying he only likes women with natural G cups or larger?

If a man says he only likes extremely large chests it is considered a fetish. A woman only liking freakishly large body builder types, for instance, is just being choosy and exercising her womanly prerogative.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty