Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2014, 08:47 PM

358 posts, read 512,639 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by don1945 View Post
Have you ever noticed that when you are trying to carry on a conversation with a woman who has big boobs and a low cut top on, no matter HOW HARD YOU TRY you can not keep your eyes focused on her eyes ? It is if your eyes have a mind of their own, they keep dropping down and you have to force them back up again before you are caught. I have often wondered "Did she see me taking that peek ?

Next time you are talking with a woman like that, try it, believe me, you will not be able to maintain eye contact.

Don
Actually, I can do it. I have to in my line of work.

But it's a real challenge sometimes. My eyes start to water.

But if she doesn't want me to look, why does she have them exposed? That's one of life's mysteries.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2014, 09:15 PM

5,570 posts, read 7,277,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Why is it apples and oranges? Why is it okay for a woman to say she only dates guys six feet tall or up and that it is different then a guy saying he only likes women with natural G cups or larger?
I think your reading comprehension needs some work. That is not the objection that is being voiced. You might want to go back through the thread.

Old 03-17-2014, 04:36 AM

4,875 posts, read 10,076,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgianbelle View Post
Playgirl did not work, and I am not sure how many women actually bought it.
From Wikipedia: Playgirl is still going on. It is mostly marketed to women though gay men buy it too. The print version ended in 2009 (so it was online only), but it re-launched the print version in 2010.

Old 03-17-2014, 07:22 AM

4,716 posts, read 5,963,796 times
It's really about how you act. If you're focused on her boobs while talking to her, it's bad. And, sometimes women that have larger breasts can get that a lot, so they think all (or most) men do it.

I went to a small town high school, and the girl there that was considered to have the nicest figure/biggest boobs would only go on blind dates with guys from out of town that were set up by her female friends She was so sure that guys that knew her first would only think of her as a pair of big boobs that she did it this way. I was kind of a shy guy in high school, so I didn't even hear that story until a few years later, but I felt sorry for her that she felt that way. (And, I know she later went on to get her MBA, so she's certainly more than her bra size...)

And, what happened to me several years after that, I dated a young woman that people she knew would jokingly call her Dolly Parton's adopted daughter. (she was very petite, except for her chest) She said one of the reasons she liked me so much in the beginning was that I was the first guy she had ever met that didn't notice her for her chest first. Not that I didn't notice -it was kind of hard not to - but, I'd say that I had the willpower to look her in the eyes and not break eye contact to look down. But, it's also kind of sad that she had to endure that for so long.

So, I think it's all about how you act. But, if you look at a woman's chest first, she's most likely going to think that is your primary focus, and not anything beyond that.

Old 03-17-2014, 07:50 AM

17,537 posts, read 39,154,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCUBS1 View Post
This thread cracks me up. It is not wrong to be mesmerized by boobs. It is natural and many men are (from all walks of life). However, IMO, it is improper (and dumb) to catcall women about it, or have a 5 minute conversation while uninterruptedly staring at the boobs. Have some restraint and class.

My hubby is mesmerized by my (real) boobs, but he did not declare this to me until after we had gotten to know each other. He just discreetly would sneak peeks. I don't really care if men are mesmerized by big boobs as, in a strange way, it may have given me some weird competitive advantage in life.

I am far from being considered dumb, cheap, loose, etc. as is evident by my personality and career. However, if some impressionable chap has been distracted in an exec meeting by my well-fitting conservatively cut cashmere sweater and consequently signs on to purchase a system from me without evaluating other options - well that is his problem (not sure if this has happened or not, but men sometimes do make very illogical decisions due to boob worship).

In my experience, big boobs, a pretty face, and a sharp intellect can certainly be very distracting assets. It is human nature. Women, why not be in control of the power that it affords?

p.s. I know the above is not politically correct, but I don't care.
You GO, GoCUBS - I agree completely and have used my own assets to advantage!!

Old 03-17-2014, 07:52 AM

11,157 posts, read 14,010,074 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gypsychic View Post
You GO, GoCUBS - I agree completely and have used my own assets to advantage!!
My wife does too. Her boobs, her butt, you name it. I'll agree to something and then a few minutes later be like "What just happened?"

Old 03-17-2014, 08:34 AM

4,965 posts, read 5,692,360 times
I don't know. I just find it attractive. Women have their attractions too (I grew up with several sisters so I know what I'm talking about... drooling over various male actors on the TV etc.. etc...) so vilifying us for liking big knockers is hypocritical.

But you see I like natural large breasts. There's nothing worse than a silicone implanted mess, rock solid boobs like footballs stuck onto a washboard torso with stick arms and legs. YUCK. Big knockers should be natural, soft and jiggly and in proportion with the rest of the body complete with womanly hips and curves.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:04 AM

4,721 posts, read 5,314,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicman View Post
From Wikipedia: Playgirl is still going on. It is mostly marketed to women though gay men buy it too. The print version ended in 2009 (so it was online only), but it re-launched the print version in 2010.
OMG! Ha, I haven't seen it at all. Also, I don't have a particular preference in men. It is more about who they are, and that is what it should be with who men prefer. I don't date people that are unhealthy, because I lead a very active life. Other than that, anyone could be the one, if I didn't have a bf, that is.

Old 03-17-2014, 09:20 AM

365 posts, read 490,347 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tourian View Post
Because women with big boobs are generally considered to be dumb, loose, floozies, tramps, or cheap. Many people call them either fat or fake and thus not desireable. So it goes with the men who desire them. Insecure average sized women and some women who have big boobs use them as an excuse when they do or don't get what they want out of life because of the way society views large breasts. So it goes with the men who enjoy them.
Never thought of this; I'm not really a boob guy though... :X

Old 03-17-2014, 09:52 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,718,910 times
This is why women are willing to go under the knife for implants. So many people sees large ones as primary attraction. I have this thing against big stiff looking ones, I know some women have very heavy and stiff chest but I don't believe they last over time so I'm biased to thinking stiff looking ones are just fake or using wonderbras.

I actually see fake ones a lot irl being in NYC and they are just not attractive at all to me. Women who have fake ones tend to wear clothing that amplify them which is even more of a turnoff.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty