Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2016, 10:04 AM

13,044 posts, read 13,869,992 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxGod View Post
what kind of boobs are those? Are they natural or implants?
Implants
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-15-2016, 10:54 AM

6,616 posts, read 4,884,211 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I agree with everyone else that many women are getting butt implants instead.

All over Realself the top search is "butt".

I also see many more men saying they prefer a bum now,more than I had heard in the 90's.
Probably because it's less acceptable for men to say they like big breasts.

Old 11-15-2016, 12:06 PM

247 posts, read 198,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerseygal4u View Post
I agree with everyone else that many women are getting butt implants instead.

All over Realself the top search is "butt".

I also see many more men saying they prefer a bum now,more than I had heard in the 90's.
Yes butt augmentation has caught on in North America now but fat transfer (Brazilian Butt Lift or BBL) is the gold standard for bigger butts. I had this done in 2011 in the US and it absolutely has blown up in popularity in recent years way beyond what I would have imagined. Much safer and less expensive than buttock implants. Fat is liposuctioned (usually from the abdomen and back) filtered and injected into the butt and/or hips. Fat transfer to the breasts is also gaining popularity as more surgeons learn the technique.

Old 11-15-2016, 12:51 PM

6,616 posts, read 4,884,211 times
What I just read on Real Self about fat transfer to the breasts is consistent with my earlier impression of it - many limitations and not feasible for some women, with some of that downside unlikely to ever change. I don't think it has significantly eaten away at breast implant procedures yet and it might be ten years or more until it does.

Old 11-15-2016, 01:12 PM

466 posts, read 314,747 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SportyandMisty View Post
Implants

Old 11-15-2016, 01:28 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by goodheathen View Post
Probably because it's less acceptable for men to say they like big breasts.
There have always been guys into butts, like there were "leg men" and "boob men". It's just becoming more acceptable now for them to be vocal about it, for some reason. I wonder if the focus has shifted to some extent to the bootie as a result of Brazilian culture and fashions.

Old 11-15-2016, 01:38 PM

6,750 posts, read 5,727,708 times
Breasts, butts, legs and all the stuff inbetween......

Are we talking about a bucket of chicken or women.

I as a woman I got to say I am much more then my parts and how they line up....

All this effort to the attract another person ... other person better be bringing something worth having to the table.

Too much effort pleasing other people in this world is just a waste of time.

You can never actually make everyone happy ...

Old 11-15-2016, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmrocks View Post
Breasts, butts, legs and all the stuff inbetween......

Are we talking about a bucket of chicken or women.

I as a woman I got to say I am much more then my parts and how they line up....

All this effort to the attract another person ... other person better be bringing something worth having to the table.

Too much effort pleasing other people in this world is just a waste of time.

You can never actually make everyone happy ...
Well said and as for the chicken comment, guys that are very sexual would see you as a bucket of chicken. I can only speak for myself but the woman's body is my 1st attraction then I want to know who you are as person and build from there. I can say that the sexual chemestry is very important to me because that is what I crave when I'm with a woman. I need her to be expressive and daring, very open to the many possibilities that are out there sexually and then I could build my connection with her. Her heart, mind, skills are highly important so that I know we will build a meaningful future but her appearance will make sure our bond is never broken because I will desire her everyday, multiple times a day.

Old 11-15-2016, 01:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruth4Truth View Post
There have always been guys into butts, like there were "leg men" and "boob men". It's just becoming more acceptable now for them to be vocal about it, for some reason. I wonder if the focus has shifted to some extent to the bootie as a result of Brazilian culture and fashions.
good eye, you can be right! I could say I never drifted away from boobs but legs and a butt will turn your man into an animal lol

Old 11-15-2016, 02:08 PM

102,211 posts, read 107,931,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by StarfoxGod View Post
Well said and as for the chicken comment, guys that are very sexual would see you as a bucket of chicken..
lol! At least he's honest, folks!

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Fashion and Beauty