Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 08:53 PM

1,738 posts, read 8,278,891 times

Advertisements

two offers came in ...two are MIA.

offer 1. One is below asking price and wants a good amount towards closing.

offer 2. The other is above asking price, has some to put down, and less towards closing.

Door number two please!

wooowooo! ...I won't get to excited until we hand them the keys.
The other two who said they are making offers are MIA, but whatever. It will work! ...I'm telling you, It's a Cute little house, updated bathroom, beautiful garden(that's all me baby!), clean colors, crown molding, big kitchen(which I kinda miss!!!).

I found out what caused my allergic reaction by the way .....we got our lawn treated a week ago. With humidity and all the chemicals are bugging me to an extreme. I eyes were so swollen this morning my dog barked at me =(
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2007, 01:58 PM

144 posts, read 419,857 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly3120 View Post
two offers came in ...two are MIA.

offer 1. One is below asking price and wants a good amount towards closing.

offer 2. The other is above asking price, has some to put down, and less towards closing.

Door number two please!

wooowooo! ...I won't get to excited until we hand them the keys.
The other two who said they are making offers are MIA, but whatever. It will work! ...I'm telling you, It's a Cute little house, updated bathroom, beautiful garden(that's all me baby!), clean colors, crown molding, big kitchen(which I kinda miss!!!).

I found out what caused my allergic reaction by the way .....we got our lawn treated a week ago. With humidity and all the chemicals are bugging me to an extreme. I eyes were so swollen this morning my dog barked at me =(
Awww, lol poor pooch. It will be ok soon Kelly.

I am excited at all of the interest in your home. You deserve it. Yes!!! God is awesome. All the time!!! Be patient and things will work towards the good. Everyone needs some help some time. I am glad you're being open to assisting with closing. Gotta give to get some times. Keep that good news coming.

Your garden? I need to hook up with you. With ALL of the chemicals in foods now and the botulism threats coming in. I am eager to begin a garden myself.

Old 08-11-2007, 04:11 PM

we are under contract again, so it sounds good. God is very good to us!
what a busy week it has been!

At the old house I have all flowering plants. hibiscus,roses, gardenias,tressillis(sp), plumbagos, grape vines, Jasmine, segos, bogonvillias, myrtles, and small flowers(mexican petunias,etc). We planted a ton to attract the eye away from the fence, who wants to look at a fence? It's easy to maintain IF you live there.

It's all about the soil and amounts of shade or lack of shade.
For gardening vetables I found that you need to pay attention to amounts of humidity that particular veg can take. ....corn can't take any so it seems.

I don't really know a ton about plants, I call my Dad alot!!!
he runs and owns a vineyard so he knows his stuff.

The new house has older lanscaping so I don't get to play as much.
But I have planted a few roses and potted herbs like rosemary. ohhh and I'm having a blast w/ orchids.

Alright sibs and nephew coming over!
have a good night

Old 08-11-2007, 06:00 PM

573 posts, read 2,443,868 times
I don't think you give yourself enough credit, you seem to know A LOT about plants! Hey, congrats on your contract...hope everything works well.

When do they want to close?

Quote:
I don't really know a ton about plants, I call my Dad alot!!!
he runs and owns a vineyard so he knows his stuff.

Old 08-11-2007, 08:53 PM

ok, maybe I know alot But only because I've killed half of what I've planted and learned in the process =)

thanks for the congrats! We close mid-Sept.
I'm excited to get down to one house and move on.

Old 08-12-2007, 08:58 AM

hey, trial and error, that's the only way to learn!

Old 08-12-2007, 11:01 AM

ddlove is everything still on schedule w/ ur house?

Old 08-12-2007, 04:45 PM

144 posts, read 419,857 times
Great news Kelly!!!

I want grapes and apples in my garden and a vegetable I will be quick to go for any day of the week. I love orchids. I am going to grow a garden one day soon.

Old 08-12-2007, 06:01 PM

kelly, yep, so far so good. The buyers have 10 days to get an inspection, then we can schedule a closing date. They close on their CT house Aug 24th, so anytime after that is fair game!

Quote:
ddlove is everything still on schedule w/ ur house?

Old 08-13-2007, 08:22 PM

Well, we have our inspection scheduled this Wednesday...I'm a little nervous! Actually a lot, why am I more nervous than when we had our official showings? Maybe it's because I see an inspection like a final exam, I HATE THOSE TOO! I don't think we have anything to worry about, our house is in good shape and only 7 years old. Anyone know what a "good" inspector looks for? I heard they check all the outlets, walk on the roof, go into the attic, do a complete AC check...Do they open up all the windows and doors? Not like I have anything to hide or anything.... : )
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida