Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-09-2018, 09:06 AM

24,410 posts, read 26,971,175 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by chopchop0 View Post
I think what happened is people realized that... “hey even liberal countries have stricter immigration laws than america and oops i dont qualify for any visa”

Old 11-09-2018, 02:40 PM

2,971 posts, read 3,421,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
If Republicans paraded out Mother Theresa as their next Supreme Court pick, the Libs would try to smear her too.

They'd call her a phony religious wacko, & try to tie her to the Knights Templar, the Crusades, & the Catholic alter boy crimes

They'd trot out a witness (a 62 yr old woman from Rio Linda, CA) who'd testify she saw Mother Theresa kissing the Pope.

Under cross examination, the witness would break down, start wimpering, then admit Mother Theresa was kissing the Pope's hand during a public ceremony at the Vatican courtyard 45 years ago when she visited Italy with her Senior Class.

The Lib's already have a hack job awaiting every potential nomineee Trump could muster. The last hack job cost them the Senate (EVERY Senator who voted against Kavanaugh lost), so what will the next one cost them? Will they ever learn?
Pfft MotherTheresa has already been outed by Hitchens.

Old 11-09-2018, 02:41 PM

25,744 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Try to cross the border into Mexico illegally, and let us know how that goes...if you can.

Old 11-09-2018, 03:44 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,333,584 times
Quote:
Try to cross the border into Mexico illegally, and let us know how that goes...if you can.
It'll go better if you wear your red MAGA hat first

Old 11-09-2018, 06:28 PM

5,687 posts, read 7,186,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bgmiami View Post
You have a short memory. Do you remember the Gore-Bush election of 2000?
Oh, heck, YES I do. A real tragedy. I believe this current situation is karmic payback for that. I don't care for Gore, but if he'd been President, we probably wouldn't have had 9/11 and the mess that followed. We'd have had other problems, though.

And what's with the snark about short memory?

Old 11-09-2018, 07:47 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,082,060 times
I was slightly off on my previous comment about finding mail-in ballots in the trunk of a car. [although it still can happen] A teacher at a school found a box of 'provisional' ballots in a closet.

Old 11-10-2018, 12:19 AM

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement (FDLE) has not launched an investigation into election officials in Broward and Palm Beach counties because it has not found credible allegations of voter fraud, a spokesperson for the agency said Friday.

The announcement contrasts from Thursday night, when the agency said that it planned to investigate officials in Broward and Palm Beach counties after Florida Gov. Rick Scott (R), who is running to oust Sen. Bill Nelson (D-Fla.), called for a probe into elections fraud there.

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaig...ounty-election

Rick Scott is using the Trump playbook to cry wolf. Pathetic. Guess he doesn't want to know who all those uncounted votes in broward county are for

Old 11-10-2018, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enigma777 View Post
I can't believe he is suing one of the counties he presides over. There's a real leader for you. This is due to being Trump's lackey and having gotten orders from the litigator-in-chief.

Rick Scott doesn't want the votes counted. How bizarre.
As I understand it, by Florida state law, County's have a 40 hour time limit to collect ballots and report the total to the State. Not to tabulate them, but to report how many there are. If I'm inaccurate, please correct me.

The Dems there kept "finding" Thousands of ballotts and adding them to the count AFTER the 40 hour time limit had expired. They were knowingly violating Florida law, and were caught Red-handed. No telling where these Thousands of ballotts came from, or if they were real.

The Judge agreed, did his job by made his ruling, sided with Scott, and all ballots after the 40 hour limit were nullified. Crime thwarted.

The exact same thing occurred in Broward County which leads me to believe this was a pre-medetated and orchestrated criminal act. It also leads me to believe that the ballots were fakes.

The Dems were caught Red-handed breaking the law and trying to steal the election. People will go to jail over this.

Here's the story as reported by liberal mainstream media company CBS

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rick-sc...ction-lawsuit/

Old 11-10-2018, 05:06 AM

Quote:
As I understand it, by Florida state law, County's have a 40 hour time limit to collect ballots and report the total to the State. Not to tabulate them, but to report how many there are. If I'm inaccurate, please correct me.

The Dems there kept "finding" Thousands of ballotts and adding them to the count AFTER the 40 hour time limit had expired. They were knowingly violating Florida law, and were caught Red-handed. No telling where these Thousands of ballotts came from, or if they were real.

The Judge agreed, did his job by made his ruling, sided with Scott, and all ballots after the 40 hour limit were nullified. Crime thwarted.

The exact same thing occurred in Broward County which leads me to believe this was a pre-medetated and orchestrated criminal act. It also leads me to believe that the ballots were fakes.

The Dems were caught Red-handed breaking the law and trying to steal the election. People will go to jail over this.

Here's the story as reported by liberal mainstream media company CBS

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/rick-sc...ction-lawsuit/
Quit the bs. I've never heard of an arbitrary 40 hour rule, and you don't even have a link to fl law to back that up.

Every vote should be counted, even from facilities that were targeted by a pro trump nutjob

https://www.rawstory.com/2018/11/pos...eavy-district/

In anonymous tip led to the discovery of “scores” of absentee ballots in a mail distribution facility that pipe bombs traveled through — after Miami-Dade County announced it finalized its vote counts for the 2018 midterms.

The Miami New Times reported that the Opa-locka mail distribution center was evacuated in October after Trump megafan Cesar Sayoc allegedly sent pipe bombs that passed through the facility.

That same center reportedly is still home to a huge number of uncounted mail-in ballots. Two sources that spoke to the New Times described what they saw as “scores of ballots.”

Old 11-10-2018, 09:46 AM

Every time you say I don't have a link Chopster, I show you 2, but this time you are going to have to do your own research. It's Florida State law. 40 hours for County's to report total # of ballots.

While we are on the topic of every vote should be counted, why then do active military vote's (overwhelmingly Republican) seldom get counted?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida