Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2018, 06:38 PM

12,017 posts, read 14,330,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
Below is a comment from the site ZeroHedge, posted in response to one of the stories on the recount. The poster illustrates how the fraud is done, and now it makes sense about the affidavit posted by one of the workers in the election supervisor's office:

"I worked the polls in Palm Beach County and can tell you how the fraud works:

1. Not at the individual polling location. These are decent people, none willing to take a felony for anybody.

2. Once the ballots are printed, the fraud starts.

3. You must have a huge stack of preprinted ballots to fill out and have ready to count should they be "needed". Note that the election must be close to commit fraud.

4. A group of hard core criminals are paid large to sit in a room and fill in the ballots, straight "D". They dont always get it right, hence the 24,000 or so ballots with no vote for senator. Note that this only happened in Broward County. This is a fraud data point.

5. The boxes of ballots are moved around at night with the support of the full county apparatus. These boxes are staged in various locations to be used as needed.

6. Law enforcement for some reason does not get involved, even when clear procedural violations of law are taking place. Not criminal law? Beg to differ. This allows the conspirators to act with virtual impunity as their chance of getting arrested and prosecuted is zero.

7. Under the mantra that all votes must be counted, more and more fraud ballots are fed into the machines. Eventually, after the "R" is behind the "D" and the counting stops after "all votes are counted".

8. All evidence is somehow destroyed, and the "auditable trail" is somehow not so traceable or even close to being transparent. Evidence is destroyed on the fly.

So how to stop this? The fraud ring in Broward and Palm Beach county must be broken up. Problem is only law enforcement can stop it. Civil proceedings wont do as liberal billionairs are funding the effort. It has to be get a bunch of them in a room one at a time and use the standard "first in, first out" to get some of them to turn."

Only way to stop this is just eliminate all votes for this election from Broward and Palm Beach counties. It's a shame, but that's the only way to handle it in this case.
A Nutjob conspiracy theory worthy of the highest info wars and Alex Jones air time

Old 11-11-2018, 07:23 PM

6,864 posts, read 12,082,060 times
^^^^
Conspiracy theory? What about the instances where democrat operatives visit every nursing home in the County and get residents to sign absentee ballot envelopes.

Old 11-11-2018, 08:19 PM

5,687 posts, read 7,186,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
^^^^
Conspiracy theory? What about the instances where democrat operatives visit every nursing home in the County and get residents to sign absentee ballot envelopes.
Remember that guy Scott Foval who was outed on Project Veritas talking about the various dirty tricks that the Dems use in elections? Lol, the Dems threw him under the bus and then he had a twitter meltdown on election night, calling out everyone from Donna Brazile to Hillary herself, and changing his vote to Trump.

Old 11-12-2018, 03:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by d4g4m View Post
^^^^
Or that instance where the president and his team sat down with Russia and Russian trolls put out fake news to help his campaign....and then he spends his first term promising to shut down the investigation.

Pro trumpers have no problems with Russians interfering with the election. To the point where they trust the Orange blowhard who trashes the FBI and CIA routinely, despite clear evidence of Russian interference. Literally every person around candidate trump has either gonna to jail or been indicted

Old 11-12-2018, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EcoLiberal View Post
Florida is a Red State Period, what do you call a State with Republican super majorities in the State's senate,house and supreme court? + no Democrat Governor in over 20 years?, there is no "splitness" in FL, it is a Republican red state.
Where you'll still be able to get an abortion if trump and kavanaugh kill it off at a federal level, and you'll have access to medical marijuana.

Try doing that in a red state like Mississippi

Old 11-12-2018, 03:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach43ofus View Post
I NEVER "sit this one out". I choose the least bad candidate, hold my nose and pull the lever. I see it as my civic duty. Many Americans have died protecting our right to vote, and if nothing else, I sometimes vote just to honor them. Especially if it's runoff vote for some minor position, and that's the only thing on the ballot.

We wind up with these terrible candidates because people won't vote in the primary's, and many who do, won't do the required reading. They mindlessly select a candidate who's name they recognize...like Scott, or Nelson, or just vote party line. That's how we are where we are.

Whomever wins, life goes on. I survived 8 years of Oblunder, blowing Trillions on nothing, so I can survive anything. I would like to have the peace of mind knowing there wasn't any cheating going on, but that's just my wishful thinking.

The more gridlock...the better. The less they do...the better. I'm an American 1st, a Libertarian 2nd, a Conservative 3rd, and a Republican 4th. The Libertarian candidates always come off as crazy's unfortunately. I did like Ross Perot's charts & graphs though. If I were running as a Libertarian, I'd just say "How's big government working out for you?...vote for me instead" then shut the heck up. I guess I'm an old time Patriot. The Government is involed in way too much imho.
You aren't bitching about dubya doubling the debt with trillions added on, or the trillion dollar annual deficits trump has now created.

Not shocked

Bill Clinton was the best fiscal conservative in generations

Old 11-12-2018, 06:18 AM

CNN: More Broward County ballots discovered!

https://imgoat.com/uploads/777d5c17d4/162751.jpg

Old 11-12-2018, 06:36 AM

25,744 posts, read 12,824,670 times
chopchop0 said...

"
You aren't bitching about dubya doubling the debt with trillions added on, or the trillion dollar annual deficits trump has now created.

Not shocked

Bill Clinton was the best fiscal conservative in generations"

As a Libertarian, ALL non-essential spending offends me, and more than half of it is non-essential. Soon, we'll be spending more on interest than we do on our military.

The use of curse words on public forums offends me too.

Last but not least, Bill Clinton, the serial sex-offender impeached American President offends me, but at least he helped New Gingrich to eliminate welfare baby's.

Old 11-12-2018, 06:50 AM

Lol, Trump says:

"The Florida Election should be called in favor of Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis in that large numbers of new ballots showed up out of nowhere, and many ballots are missing or forged. An honest vote count is no longer possible-ballots massively infected. Must go with Election Night!"

Unfortunately, he's right. The re-count is a joke, an honest vote count is not possible. You'd have to remove the current elections supervisors in Broward and Palm Beach, order a run-off vote in those counties, with different election supervisors called in from other counties.

Old 11-12-2018, 07:03 AM

25,744 posts, read 12,824,670 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmarc View Post
Lol, Trump says:

"The Florida Election should be called in favor of Rick Scott and Ron DeSantis in that large numbers of new ballots showed up out of nowhere, and many ballots are missing or forged. An honest vote count is no longer possible-ballots massively infected. Must go with Election Night!"

Unfortunately, he's right. The re-count is a joke, an honest vote count is not possible. You'd have to remove the current elections supervisors in Broward and Palm Beach, order a run-off vote in those counties, with different election supervisors called in from other counties.

I'd bring in a few bussloads of Amish people from Sarasota to do the re-count. They would be the most impartial, and they'd do it all by hand....no machines. We'd have a perfect re-count. I'm being serious.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Florida