Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-04-2008, 09:51 AM

5,384 posts, read 10,871,354 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
At the moment leaning toward steak tacos. I say leaning as I'm still undecided. On my way out to vote about 2PM. I will not hold up anyone voting on their lunch hour. After a trip to the market I'll firm up a dinner plan...
LOL is Debsi comin' over tonight? I see you are havin tacos... I was just checkin'

Old 11-04-2008, 09:55 AM

259,024 posts, read 90,616,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by skbs View Post
LOL is Debsi comin' over tonight? I see you are havin tacos... I was just checkin'
I'll be sure and have extra makings. Maybe she will bring some of her fantastic sauce.

Old 11-04-2008, 09:58 AM

12,229 posts, read 21,511,926 times
Woo hoo!! Sounds great, but DH left the taco sauce out last night all night, grrr!

He says he ate most of it first.

Old 11-04-2008, 10:08 AM

2,410 posts, read 6,005,798 times
Last night I ended up throwing some bread crumbs and chicken herbs made with butter and chicken broth and having stuffed pork chops with spinich on the side.

Tonight is a "use up the rest of my left-overs out of the fridge so I have room to cook more" night.

Old 11-04-2008, 10:29 AM

21,956 posts, read 24,316,787 times
molochai...I love your "Procrastination: The early worm is for the birds" saying under your name! Really cute! Ha!

Old 11-04-2008, 10:37 AM

13,608 posts, read 5,388,477 times
Quick and easy tonight because I have to go to my aerobic class and don't have time to make something difficult.
So it's spaghetti with Bolognese sauce with onions and garlic.

Old 11-04-2008, 10:40 AM

20,797 posts, read 9,745,369 times
Quote:
Well, Happy Election Day.... I will be going to vote fever free today (knocking on wood as Good Irish Superstition has taught)... now, if only I could make up my mind which one of these bickering back and forth grouchy politicians I actually i want to put in office..... Neither of 'em suits me.... I'd rather eat a whole pecan pie and and go in blind folded with a sugar high spin around a few times making myself dizzy and play a little game like pin the tail on the donkey.... I am that confused to tell ya the truth..... AT least I am feeling a smidgen better and up to voting today... YIPPEE....

My father in law has taken my four year old for the morning so I can get a little more rest and he can spend some quality one on one time with her (he has been feeling a tad of withdrawl since it has been over a week and a half) I think it is so funny how he goes through withdrawl.... he will come up with such funny excuses to get over to my house sumtimes too- to deliver junk mail that he thought my husband would be interested in that he knows darn well should go in the trash but he stopped and got cookies on the way.... It is too funny...

My diva child came home from school yesterday and took such good care of dear old mom... she was playing with my hair and rubbing my back yesterday until Mr S got home- Like I do for her when she is sick... it was so sweet. I know I give her a tough go with her 'tude of the whole 5 going on 15 bit but she does stuff like that and just makes me melt.... No whining and complaining when I made her a quick snack of sliced VAMPIRE apples instead of a fancy time consuming snack after school(EMPIRE Apples- they honestly think they are called Vampire Apples no matter how often I tell them they are EMPIRE)....

So, tonight I am still not cooking... not feeling well enough to do too much... I know I am going to suck up enough energy to drive my rump to the polls... I think I am going to use the rest of my energy to pick up the phone and order a pizza pie... That should be the last of the energy for the day and I can enjoy what little I have left to spend with my kids with a smile on my face.... I am sick of sleeping so I can curl up with them on the sofa and enjoy a little cartoons or movies with them under a cozy blanket....

thank you all for the sweet messages and well wishes.... what good friends I have on here....

skbs your post made me smile regarding your Father in Law. As a lot of you know I run a day care and I still have some parents that have since left me (because their kids are now in school) come back for a baby fix or hug...I love that.

Old 11-04-2008, 10:51 AM

LOL I am rereading my post and it is chuck full of typos......oh boy

Old 11-04-2008, 10:55 AM

259,024 posts, read 90,616,968 times
Quote:
LOL I am rereading my post and it is chuck full of typos......oh boy
Don't sweat the small things in life. I know you can spell S&V and chocolate so all is well.

Old 11-04-2008, 11:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadicus View Post
Don't sweat the small things in life. I know you can spell S&V and chocolate so all is well.
I am blaming my Un Flu Flu....LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink