Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2007, 03:35 PM

69 posts, read 301,618 times

Advertisements

I like Mc Donald's French Fries with Vanilla Ice Cream.

As for Fried Pickles they serve them @ hooters and they're great!!!!

I also mix the Hot mustard and BBQ sauce for my Nuggets.

I like Cream Cheese with Tortilla Chips.

Eggs with American Cheese and Ketchup.

I eat my fried fish with tartar sauce and ketchup mixed together. I never thought most of these were weird but I always get weird looks.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2007, 07:57 PM

1,649 posts, read 5,003,349 times
For a couple of days before I delivered my second child I had a craving for a triple treat....cold, canned baked beans, with diced onion, and a can of tuna on top.

The nurses were *not* amused!

Old 04-27-2007, 08:30 PM

1,238 posts, read 4,471,659 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmerkyGrl View Post
Ice cream and fries... ever tried? This is delicious especially if the fries are piping hot. It works best with vanilla ice cream though I suppose other combinations could be tasty as well.
Absolutely! This is why McDonald's sells so many fries and vanilla shakes together.

My husband ate butter and green onion sandwiches when young. I have a friend whose "secret ingredient" in chili is chocolate syrup.

Here's a killer recipe for ya: freeze miniature candy bars-Snickers, 3 Musketeers, Milky Way. Dip in funnel cake batter and deep fry in hot oil. Oh so good, but oh so rich!

Old 05-05-2007, 05:50 AM

1,224 posts, read 3,374,883 times
A 1 sauce and french fries
pickel and peanutbutter sandwiches
(hot) roasted green chilie from hatch new mexico on preety much anything
oh and of course home made chunky salsa using those green chilies i will just eat it straight .

Old 07-16-2007, 01:01 PM

3,401 posts, read 13,372,797 times
Default Love, true love!

mmmmmmmmmm.

Has anyone ever tried peanut butter & bacon sandwiches?

My mom used to make a favourite dish when we were younger - Englessey Eggs (sp?)

It consisted of, a big pot. 3/4 of the pot was full of buttery mashed potatoes, then layer by layer to the top it was: cheese, sour cream, leeks (lil onions), shredded bacon, then hard boiled egg, with a gravy on top.

The egg part really made me ***. But all in all, talk about a heart-attack waiting to happen - lol. it was so good. <3

Strange Northern Ireland recipes...

Old 07-16-2007, 04:11 PM

77 posts, read 273,109 times
Fried egg sandwich with toast, lots of butter, ketchup, pickles and maybe some cheese....mmmm

Old 07-16-2007, 08:54 PM

25,464 posts, read 13,575,909 times
Fried eggs or scrabbled w/mayo or ketchup. Pizza w/town house crackers or Pizza w/ Parmesan cheese sprinkled on it. Chicken fingers dipped in poppy seed dressing. May have to try some of these others mentioned here

Old 07-16-2007, 09:22 PM

19 posts, read 46,558 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmerkyGrl View Post
Ice cream and fries... ever tried? This is delicious especially if the fries are piping hot. It works best with vanilla ice cream though I suppose other combinations could be tasty as well.

Wendy's fries with a choc. frosty.. absolutely delicious!!

My boyfriend does that whole ketchup and mayo thing...it really grosses me ...i guess thats because i'm not crazy about ketchup (unless its on my eggs) and mayo.

I do like hot sauce on EVERYTHING though! pizza, eggs basically anything i can pour it on....

Old 07-16-2007, 09:55 PM

72,418 posts, read 18,203,422 times
I love popcorn with ketchup! yummm
Egg with soy sauce

Old 07-17-2007, 10:16 AM

Location: My heart is in Wyoming, my body is soon to follow.....
745 posts, read 4,066,583 times
Growing up I used to spread miracle whip on a piece of bread and then cover that with honey. Something about the tang and the sweet that I thought was so good. I haven't tried it for years though.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink