Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-13-2009, 06:15 PM

16,224 posts, read 25,666,259 times

Advertisements

Rib eye, hamburgers, and hot dogs on the grill. He also went out to the garden and dug up some new potatoes, cooked them in butter, with onions. Yum!

Old 06-13-2009, 06:53 PM

3,273 posts, read 2,969,763 times
Hi gang!

Well, DH and I went shopping at NJ's newest outlet center today. We got some fantastic deals. Hubby got 5 Izod golf shirts for $52.00!!!
I did very well also.

For dinner we just stopped at Mickey D's for our favorite Chipotle BBQ wrap.

Good night!

Old 06-13-2009, 06:59 PM

48,133 posts, read 22,004,457 times
We had bacon fried potatoes; kielbasa and green beans (and of course....rice).

Old 06-13-2009, 07:13 PM

5,384 posts, read 10,869,300 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by elston View Post
We had bacon fried potatoes; kielbasa and green beans (and of course....rice).
Elston I am SO jealous! I wish I could eat bacon and kielbasa! That dinner sounds AMAZING!!!! I have pretty much gotten used to the nitraite free chicken sausage and the wanna be turkey hot dogs that I can eat... but OMG to have a meal like that!!!! mmmmmmm.... Sometimes I will just deal with the headache and eat it anway- I think a night like that might be around the corner... haven't had real bacon and sausage in a LONG TIME!!!!!!

Cooked my wannabe hotdog....lol...doesn't sound so exciting after that Kielbasa! hahah... on the fire pit in the backyard with the kids and hubby... it was tasty and BURNED really good- love it black and crispy! Then we made smore's... MMMMMMMMMM! THEN it happened! Chatterbox got sick.... Thought it was the belly aching she has been doing- but I got a phone call and one of the kids from the party got sick right after last night and through today OH JOY!!!! Looks like we are on our way! She said fevers and all.... this is gonna be a fun ride.......

Hubby and Diva are hanging outside in the Tent... Smart if you ask me! Hope Diva is alright and doesn't catch it! SHE has a bday party tomorrow and it would stink if she has to miss it.... well, we will cross one bridge at a time...

Have a great night everyone.... I'm not hopin' for a GREAT night- but how about one where we get some sleep I will take that.... LOL.... haha Oh Boy here we go!

Old 06-13-2009, 09:23 PM

25,449 posts, read 11,731,582 times
I had Fried Chicken, Au Gratin Potatoes and a Salad for dinner tonight.

Old 06-13-2009, 09:26 PM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times
I shopped this morning for some fresh vegetables. I was looking for something with carrots, celery, and onions, already chopped up. I eat for one, so it's okay for me if I get the stuff pre-done. Found instead celery, onions, and bell pepper--they called it a Cajun mix--and baby carrots. Tossed them in a pot with three chicken legs and boiled them until the chicken was cooked. Removed the chicken, removed a piece for the cat, and diced the chicken, removing skin and bones. Added chopped, dried garlic, parsley, poultry seasoning, a pinch of basil, and salt. Cooked the broth down a few hours and ate soup. Yum.

Old 06-13-2009, 09:38 PM

1,249 posts, read 2,461,785 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gr8doglove View Post
Since this cold has me down I don't feel much like cooking. My tastebuds still work (yeah!) so I think I'll have the leftover spaghetti we had for dinner the other night. Easy to heat up...just pop in the microwave! Hubby will have to fend for himself. Since he doesn't cook, he'll just heat up a can of soup and have crackers with it or eat about 3 bowls of cereal...LOL

My darling husband saved me from having to eat a bowl of three day old spaghetti by bringing me home my favorite chinese dinner..Gen Tso chicken and pork fried rice. YUM! He had two shrimp egg rolls and a some shrimp fried rice.

Old 06-13-2009, 10:14 PM

12,015 posts, read 11,291,389 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by George Chong View Post
All I have to say is bao chick a bao wow.....
NO you di'int!!!!!!!!

Hey all! Good to be back! Trying to catch up, but it is slow going - ya'll really were chattering away while I was gone! Dinner tonight was hotdogs with vidalia onions, cole slaw, tater tots, corn on the cob and Creme Drops for dessert. My dad simply loves those!

Old 06-13-2009, 11:56 PM

259,024 posts, read 90,595,230 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katsmeeyow View Post
NO you di'int!!!!!!!!

Hey all! Good to be back! Trying to catch up, but it is slow going - ya'll really were chattering away while I was gone! Dinner tonight was hotdogs with vidalia onions, cole slaw, tater tots, corn on the cob and Creme Drops for dessert. My dad simply loves those!
Well I bought hot dogs today. BOGO so I got a deal. Dinner will be her before I know it. Will be making some onion relish for them babies too.

Old 06-14-2009, 01:02 AM

52,691 posts, read 47,955,803 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
I shopped this morning for some fresh vegetables. I was looking for something with carrots, celery, and onions, already chopped up. I eat for one, so it's okay for me if I get the stuff pre-done. Found instead celery, onions, and bell pepper--they called it a Cajun mix--and baby carrots. Tossed them in a pot with three chicken legs and boiled them until the chicken was cooked. Removed the chicken, removed a piece for the cat, and diced the chicken, removing skin and bones. Added chopped, dried garlic, parsley, poultry seasoning, a pinch of basil, and salt. Cooked the broth down a few hours and ate soup. Yum.
Sounds wonderful.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Food and Drink