Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 07:38 PM

47 posts, read 45,108 times

Advertisements

Why is it that women have 2 choices when it comes to pregnancy and men only get 1?

They both have a choice to have sex, but because it's "her body", she has a choice to keep the baby or not. Shouldn't the male have the choice to pay child support or not? That would sure eliminate a lot of excessive population in this country, if no monetary award is given to women.
What about accountability? shouldn't vouchers be provided instead of checks? I want some accounting of where my money is going, and not to "nails and hair did".
I love how the feminist put men in jail for not paying, yeah that makes a lot of sense! now he gets fired because of being in jail, or doesn't stand a chance of getting a job because there is a gap on the resume from "doing time" because he couldn't afford the rapeage that the male hating courts handed down. How are you ever suppose to get ahead to pay the support under these conditions?

No wonder so many men whack their (ex) wife and kids!

Last edited by Nomadic_Cajun; 07-27-2015 at 08:01 PM..

Old 07-27-2015, 07:57 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,355,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadic_Cajun View Post
Why is it that women have 2 choices when it comes to pregnancy and men only get 1?

They both have a choice to have sex, but because it's "her body", she has a choice to keep the baby or not. Shouldn't the male have the choice to pay child support or not? That would sure eliminate a lot of excessive population in this country, if no monetary award is given to women.
What about accountability? shouldn't vouchers be provided instead of checks? I want some accounting of where my money is going, and not to "nails and hair did".
I love how the feminist put men in jail for not paying, yeah that makes a lot of sense! now he gets fired because of being in jail, or doesn't stand a chance of getting a job because there is a gap on the resume from "doing time" because he couldn't afford the rapeage that the male hating courts handed down.

Wellll, I'm probably going to get flak from both genders on this, but I believe the current "system" (as you describe) is bad for everybody, and a heck of a lot of problems could be eliminated by returning things to the way they were 'back in the day.' Meaning: a guy should have two options- marry the girlfriend, or stay out of the picture with no obligations and no rights.

Old 07-27-2015, 07:59 PM

37,611 posts, read 45,988,534 times
Quote:

I love how the feminist put men in jail for not paying, yeah that makes a lot of sense! now he gets fired because of being in jail, or doesn't stand a chance of getting a job because there is a gap on the resume from "doing time" because he couldn't afford the rapeage that the male hating courts handed down.
Nope. Why do you think it's okay for my tax dollars to support the child that YOU don't want?

Old 07-27-2015, 08:05 PM

47 posts, read 45,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
Nope. Why do you think it's okay for my tax dollars to support the child that YOU don't want?
But you are okay paying for welfare recipients who are clearly abusing the system? So again, the men has the burden? Why is this if the women choose to keep it? It should be her burden to pay for it. True equality is giving the same amount of choices to each gender, not fleecing men because a baby is in her oven.

Old 07-27-2015, 08:05 PM

3,648 posts, read 3,784,210 times
There is no such thing as "free sex." a wise man once quipped.

Old 07-27-2015, 08:08 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tia 914 View Post
Meaning: a guy should have two options- marry the girlfriend, or stay out of the picture with no obligations and no rights.
There are already too many guys who take option 2. Somebody needs to pay to put food in that kids mouth.

Old 07-27-2015, 08:10 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,183,047 times
Quote:
But you are okay paying for welfare recipients who are clearly abusing the system? So again, the men has the burden? Why is this if the women choose to keep it? It should be her burden to pay for it. True equality is giving the same amount of choices to each gender, not fleecing men because a baby is in her oven.
So Mr Cajun, how many illegitimate kids are YOU having to pay for?

You breed em, you pay for em.

Old 07-27-2015, 08:12 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,057,033 times
Quote:

I love how the feminist put men in jail for not paying, yeah that makes a lot of sense! now he gets fired because of being in jail, or doesn't stand a chance of getting a job because there is a gap on the resume from "doing time" because he couldn't afford the rapeage that the male hating courts handed down. How are you ever suppose to get ahead to pay the support under these conditions?

If he kept his trousers zipped he wouldn't be in this mess...he should have said "no" and not been so "easy". That's the consequences of his loose behavior.

Old 07-27-2015, 08:13 PM

29,514 posts, read 22,647,873 times
Quote:

Old 07-27-2015, 08:13 PM

241 posts, read 221,675 times
Quote:

I love that Rihanna song "B**ch Better Have My Money"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.