Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 09:37 PM

40,951 posts, read 49,189,517 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadic_Cajun View Post
I love the character assassination instead of listening to the argument! Shows how well you've been indoctrinated to immediately attack others who do not think like you do! great sign of intelligence.
Hey you're the one getting sucked dry paying child support, not me.
So how many kids do you support ?

Not a great sign of intelligence.

Old 07-27-2015, 09:38 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,044,756 times
Quote:
Abortion is legal, I don't want the financial pain of throwing money at a useless money grubbing woman. Again, she has 2 choices and I have 1, that is not fair! The laws are written against men and to keep them down.
If life was fair, men would have periods, get pregnant and go through menopause.

Be careful what you wish for. LOL

Old 07-27-2015, 09:41 PM

47 posts, read 45,108 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Hey you're the one getting sucked dry paying child support, not me.
So how many kids do you support ?

Not a great sign of intelligence.
Wow! shows why real estate agents are so little trusted!

And, what facts do you have about my situation? Please do enlighten with facts AND NOT ASSUMPTIONS. Oh, you can't do that can you?

Old 07-27-2015, 09:41 PM

35,094 posts, read 51,236,769 times
Quote:
LOL, so its okay for women to spread their legs and get rewarded for it? And don't give me that BS, I've asked the court for accountability and they scoffed at me. It's all an agenda to "empower" women when they really aren't that productive.

Ask the court again, use an attorney and keep asking until they allow it.

I never said it was okay for women to get rewarded but the woman is only 1/2 of the child and if the other 1/2 of that child does not want to voluntarily pay for their 1/2 of that child that is where the problem lies.

I will stress again IF you do not want children to support then do what YOU need to do to ensure YOU do not spread yourself around many different women.

Old 07-27-2015, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
If life was fair, men would have periods, get pregnant and go through menopause.

Be careful what you wish for. LOL
So, lets rig the laws in the name of "equality" when it really isn't so? great logic..

Old 07-27-2015, 09:45 PM

431 posts, read 449,720 times
Quote:
LOL, what planet are you from? This is the day of "equality" men and women are equal, and so should the financial aspect of it all. Oh .... but only if it fits the woman's argument is it convenient! Get some balls "dude". You've been emasculated by the MSM.
I'm not from planet 4chan or wherever you got your MRA script from...

Old 07-27-2015, 09:52 PM

Quote:
So, lets rig the laws in the name of "equality" when it really isn't so? great logic..
Yes, it is great logic.

Essentially, you are complaining that you don't have the opportunity to abort.....to do that.....you have to be able to carry a pregnancy in the first place.

Financially, men and woman ARE equally responsible for the child.

Do you want custody of your children? The one who has custody is the one who gets paid child support.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.....it's the LAW.

In the eyes of the LAW, it isn't about the man or the woman, it is about the welfare of the child.

Old 07-27-2015, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Ask the court again, use an attorney and keep asking until they allow it.

I never said it was okay for women to get rewarded but the woman is only 1/2 of the child and if the other 1/2 of that child does not want to voluntarily pay for their 1/2 of that child that is where the problem lies.

I will stress again IF you do not want children to support then do what YOU need to do to ensure YOU do not spread yourself around many different women.
But, when abortion is legal and she "chooses" to keep it, that is where the problem is. It is likely an unplanned pregnancy, all of a sudden she wants to keep it because she sees dollar signs! If this reward were not there, then I assure you said child would be aborted.
Again, not the mans responsibility if 2 people decide to have sex and only 1 gets the TOTAL decision to have child for monetary awards.

Old 07-27-2015, 09:57 PM

14,767 posts, read 17,112,822 times
Quote:
Abortion is legal, I don't want the financial pain of throwing money at a useless money grubbing woman. Again, she has 2 choices and I have 1, that is not fair! The laws are written against men and to keep them down.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:02 PM

Quote:
But, when abortion is legal and she "chooses" to keep it, that is where the problem is. It is likely an unplanned pregnancy, all of a sudden she wants to keep it because she sees dollar signs! If this reward were not there, then I assure you said child would be aborted.
Again, not the mans responsibility if 2 people decide to have sex and only 1 gets the TOTAL decision to have child for monetary awards.
That simply isn't true. Many women choose to be a single parent, don't believe in abortion or put the child up for adoption. Unless you are a Donald Trump, it is rarely just about money.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.