Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-27-2015, 10:34 PM

3,125 posts, read 3,026,515 times

Advertisements

I'm a woman. I think the liberals are actually more sexist than the conservatives.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:35 PM

19,849 posts, read 12,119,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadic_Cajun View Post
Why is it the mans responsibility and not the woman's? Where is this law written? After all, she get's 2 choices in the matter and the male only gets 1! Responsibility in today's "new America" is not required. So we must write laws to favor women and imprison men?
V a s e c t o m y. Save the drama.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:38 PM

47 posts, read 45,158 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Severs View Post
Why does it smell like the moldy underside of a bridge in here?

Few things I would like to point out. Number 1, the OP talks like he is maybe 15 years old, highly doubt the kid is even old enough to have a kid of his own, so any discussion with him is a fairly moot point. Number 2, he is essentially just repeating himself over and over again, mostly deflections and "U mad bros?"

I am officially placing a, "Do not feed the troll," sign here.
Because no one can answer question! And yes, most are US citizens and are groomed to be very hyper sensitive, so they assassinate charterer, this is what they have been taught to do. US is no longer great country due to said weakness. Even you say I'm 15! LOL proves my point exactly.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:38 PM

756 posts, read 834,909 times
Angry I Agree:

Quote:
Why is it that women have 2 choices when it comes to pregnancy and men only get 1?

They both have a choice to have sex, but because it's "her body", she has a choice to keep the baby or not. Shouldn't the male have the choice to pay child support or not? That would sure eliminate a lot of excessive population in this country, if no monetary award is given to women.
What about accountability? shouldn't vouchers be provided instead of checks? I want some accounting of where my money is going, and not to "nails and hair did".
I love how the feminist put men in jail for not paying, yeah that makes a lot of sense! now he gets fired because of being in jail, or doesn't stand a chance of getting a job because there is a gap on the resume from "doing time" because he couldn't afford the rapeage that the male hating courts handed down. How are you ever suppose to get ahead to pay the support under these conditions?

No wonder so many men whack their (ex) wife and kids!
I agree there has to be Child Support Reform. and that Men aren't ATMs. The Two And A Half Men show was probably inspired by abusive women.

I think they meed to abolish the Child Support entirely. Based on your debate "It's Her Body." then they should probably abolish all welfare. The woman is now forced to 1. marry the man so that they can be there for the children. Or, 2. since that never works out, then the women is forced to work a job to provide the children, and without Male ATMs.

The solution I provided is completely imperfect, but it sounds much better than the Feminazi legal system.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmax View Post
I'm a woman. I think the liberals are actually more sexist than the conservatives.
Interesting comment.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:41 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,645,593 times
Quote:
But you are okay paying for welfare recipients who are clearly abusing the system? So again, the men has the burden? Why is this if the women choose to keep it? It should be her burden to pay for it. True equality is giving the same amount of choices to each gender, not fleecing men because a baby is in her oven.
Because the person to suffer would be the innocent child.

Quote:
Originally Posted by In_Correct View Post
I agree there has to be Child Support Reform. and that Men aren't ATMs. The Two And A Half Men show was probably inspired by abusive women.

I think they meed to abolish the Child Support entirely. Based on your debate "It's Her Body." then they should probably abolish all welfare. The woman is now forced to 1. marry the man so that they can be there for the children. Or, 2. since that never works out, then the women is forced to work a job to provide the children, and without Male ATMs.

The solution I provided is completely imperfect, but it sounds much better than the Feminazi legal system.
Please be careful with supporting views, these people are not kind and are VERY HOSTILE towards someone with opposing views than their own.

Oh yeah, and my husband's baby mama did him TOTALLY dirty. They had two kids together. First was immaturity and irresponsibility on both parts. The second I do feel was her fault because she was "on birth control" but wasn't taking it.

That said, hubby (even though he was only 20 when his second child was born) worked 2.5 jobs (one full-time job, one part-time job and one every-other-weekend job) while she worked NO jobs. She found a guy who made more money and took off with my hubby's vehicle (when he bought it, he gave her the money and let her put it in her name since he worked so much he couldn't even really go do the paperwork for it, and he thought they were "together" and never thought about her screwing him) AND all of his money. Come to find out, since she was the one who handled the bills, she had been telling him bills were being paid but was banking that money to leave. Her final sign-off was spending an entire paycheck of his on clothes for herself and for the kids. A week later, he got an eviction notice because their rent hadn't been paid in THREE months (unbeknownst to him) and found out they were 2 months late on the lights, water, cable, etc etc etc.

Even now that the kids are 9 and 11, she refuses to let him see them. She "pretends" to be married to the guy -- her name is his last name on FB and such -- but she never married him because she collects every benefit that she can. This means that his child support is that much higher because of course, he has to pay for ALL of the benefits that she gets, and then some.

Women like that should be killed.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:48 PM

11,162 posts, read 7,645,593 times
Quote:
But why does she get 2 choices and I get 1? Again, she is spreading her legs too! why is it the mens responsibility to make sure no pregnancy happens? Are women exempt from this, why so? If she chooses to keep said baby, then I should have the choice to pay support or not, and that is EQUAL!

Amazing that you are all so groomed to believe this crap! the feminist have really done a number on you. It's time to start holding women accountable for their decisions and start seeing some TRUE equality, not only when it's convenient!

You can't force a woman to have an abortion. If you don't want to father a child, it is up to you to see to it that you don't.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:48 PM

Quote:
Interesting comment.
It's true.

Liberals LOVE women who depend on the government to take care of their children. They allow women to feel as if there is no way that we can take care of ourselves and our children without a man or without the government...or both.

They think we're too stupid to know how to protect ourselves from pregnancy.

They tell us to blame all of our failures on the fact that we are women and that we are somehow mistreated because of it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.