Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 09:19 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,889,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadic_Cajun View Post
Why is it that women have 2 choices when it comes to pregnancy and men only get 1?

They both have a choice to have sex, but because it's "her body", she has a choice to keep the baby or not. Shouldn't the male have the choice to pay child support or not? That would sure eliminate a lot of excessive population in this country, if no monetary award is given to women.
What about accountability? shouldn't vouchers be provided instead of checks? I want some accounting of where my money is going, and not to "nails and hair did".
I love how the feminist put men in jail for not paying, yeah that makes a lot of sense! now he gets fired because of being in jail, or doesn't stand a chance of getting a job because there is a gap on the resume from "doing time" because he couldn't afford the rapeage that the male hating courts handed down. How are you ever suppose to get ahead to pay the support under these conditions?

No wonder so many men whack their (ex) wife and kids!
Dude...anal.

Old 07-27-2015, 09:21 PM

47 posts, read 45,102 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kennedinho View Post
You can make the upbringing of a kid the responsibility of whoever has custody of the kid. That is the best way to deal with this issue.

If you can't take care of the financial responsibility of raising the kid then let the person that can take on that responsibility.

The default custody method is probably what leads to all the other issues

But now a days, they want to ding the men and actually bring them to court to pay what is called "child support"! If he does not pay, they throw him in jail and he loses his job, then there is no chance in hell what so ever that ANYTHING will ever get paid! This "system" in Amerika needs serious reform. Women surely aren't princess's and we need some accountability from them and all monetary rewards closely monitored while allowing men to work without ruining their record!

Old 07-27-2015, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
Men DO have two choices when it comes to pregnancy.
Men can use more than one effective birth control or they can not have sex.

As far as accountability goes if it is requested in court child support payments can be paid to the courts and the courts forward it to the person who receives the child support.
There can also be a detailed list of what the money is used for IF it is requested and the court orders it to be that way.

I love how the misonynist always blame women/feminist for their own choice to place their bodily fluids where they know pregnancy is possible.
LOL, so its okay for women to spread their legs and get rewarded for it? And don't give me that BS, I've asked the court for accountability and they scoffed at me. It's all an agenda to "empower" women when they really aren't that productive.

Old 07-27-2015, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChessieMom View Post
The topic is the child that you would not want, and why you should not share responsibility for its support. There simply IS no reason why you should not. The "man has the burden"? Huh? Are men giving birth now?? Listen. If you are so sure that you do not want a child with a woman, then either get clipped, or keep it in your pants. There are two choices right there.
The man has the burden because he is forced to pay for it against his will! If things were truly equal, he should have a choice to pay for it or not. So, in your logic, it's okay for women to spread legs and receive sperm if they are getting money for it? Would that not be prostitution? Are you supporting an illegal act? Where have your morals gone? How dare you!

Old 07-27-2015, 09:31 PM

24,012 posts, read 28,447,245 times
One word: Vasectomy.

Problem solved.

Old 07-27-2015, 09:31 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,038,590 times
Quote:
LOL, so its okay for women to spread their legs and get rewarded for it? And don't give me that BS, I've asked the court for accountability and they scoffed at me. It's all an agenda to "empower" women when they really aren't that productive.
Really?

I am betting that after one month of taking care of your child/children 24/7 you would look back on the days when all you had to do was write a check as the good ole days.

BTW, as the custodial parent, you would be receiving a child support check from the mother.....sounds pretty equal to me.

Old 07-27-2015, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Schroeder View Post
Men are ATMs, dude. Paying for everything has been the primary purpose of dads throughout history. It's only been super recently that any situation to the contrary has been the case. In fact, in the past if you brought home the bacon, you were a good dad and weren't expected to do much of anything else. You could go golf or the bar or smoke cigars with your buddies at the Elk's lodge. If you don't make any money or you don't want to pay, don't have kids. Pretty simple.

LOL, what planet are you from? This is the day of "equality" men and women are equal, and so should the financial aspect of it all. Oh .... but only if it fits the woman's argument is it convenient! Get some balls "dude". You've been emasculated by the MSM.

Old 07-27-2015, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
Or go gay. That's a popular choice nowadays.

I still want to know how many kids OP is supporting. Come on Cajun man, tell us how much you are paying monthly to all those little Cajuns Kids

I love the character assassination instead of listening to the argument! Shows how well you've been indoctrinated to immediately attack others who do not think like you do! great sign of intelligence.

Old 07-27-2015, 09:36 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,038,590 times
Quote:
LOL, what planet are you from? This is the day of "equality" men and women are equal, and so should the financial aspect of it all. Oh .... but only if it fits the woman's argument is it convenient! Get some balls "dude". You've been emasculated by the MSM.
The financial aspect of it all IS EQUAL, the non custodial parent pays child support.

Old 07-27-2015, 09:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Really?

I am betting that after one month of taking care of your child/children 24/7 you would look back on the days when all you had to do was write a check as the good ole days.

BTW, as the custodial parent, you would be receiving a child support check from the mother.....sounds pretty equal to me.

Abortion is legal, I don't want the financial pain of throwing money at a useless money grubbing woman. Again, she has 2 choices and I have 1, that is not fair! The laws are written against men and to keep them down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates