Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-28-2019, 10:40 AM

12,016 posts, read 12,752,567 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorel36 View Post
You're the only person in here complaining about other people's success. But then again, you don't feel a need to make sense in your arguments.
Because members here don't want to deal with the bullies protecting billionaires. I have an entire page of reps from this post and the other related one.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2019, 10:50 AM

1,586 posts, read 1,128,631 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LifeIsGood01 View Post
Because members here don't want to deal with the bullies protecting billionaires. I have an entire page of reps from this post and the other related one.
LOL you avoid the tough ones and just stick to the talking points.

By "Protections" you mean people like Hillary, Bill and Obama? Influencer's that that take the money of billionaires like Weinstein but criticize others that do the same? Over $2 million to the Dem's.

That a winning policy you think?

Old 10-28-2019, 10:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Loud View Post
LOL you avoid the tough ones and just stick to the talking points.

By "Protections" you mean people like Hillary, Bill and Obama? Influencer's that that take the money of billionaires like Weinstein but criticize others that do the same? That a winning policy you think?
I have no problem with people being rich, I don't like when a President while in office tries to steal money form the government to enrich himself or try to get foreign governments to spend their money at his property as a bribe. I do have a problem with the rich not paying their fair share or taxes of the same rate that an upper middle class family would have to pay. I don't like the rich who look down of the working class or don't care about them. That's the difference rich Republicans feel they are leite and God blessed them because they are special and they think those how have less than them are peasants. Rich Democrats care that people have food clothing and shelter and health care because if some remember where they came from and the others are just good people with good hearts.

Old 10-28-2019, 11:20 AM

44,254 posts, read 64,347,350 times
I'm not addressing the question here, but I will address the pervasive question about why one would choose to vote against their own best interests.

EVERY DAY I choose actions that are against my best interests, because the right thing to do is not always the thing that benefits me the most.

I have a real problem with people who ask, "Why would you vote against your best interests?"

A strange, selfish, immature, short-sighted concept, this question.

Old 10-28-2019, 11:26 AM

16,215 posts, read 11,330,002 times
Acknowledging and respecting the rights of productive citizens to keep the rewards of their efforts, (as opposed to the Left's culture of envy and legitimized theft) is NOT "fighting for billionaires".

Old 10-29-2019, 07:00 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,529,442 times
Lightbulb Why do Americans fights for the rights of Billionaires not to pay taxes instead of their own best interest?

It isn't "Americans."

It's Trumplings.

They'll do whatever Fox News and hate radio tell them to do.

Science has proven that right wingers are compliant followers.

i.e. "I could shoot somebody on 5th Ave and I wouldn't lose any followers!"

Old 10-29-2019, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Gringo View Post
It isn't "Americans."

It's Trumplings.

They'll do whatever Fox News and hate radio tell them to do.

Science has proven that right wingers are compliant followers.

i.e. "I could shoot somebody on 5th Ave and I wouldn't lose any followers!"

Broadbrushes always further conversations...

Old 10-29-2019, 08:00 AM

38,859 posts, read 25,529,442 times
Quote:
Broadbrushes always further conversations...

Thread topic:

Why do Americans fights for the rights of Billionaires not to pay taxes instead of their own best interest?

Interesting reading:

Right-wing authoritarians are people who have a high degree of willingness to submit to authorities they perceive as established and legitimate, who adhere to societal conventions and norms, and who are hostile and punitive in their attitudes towards people who don't adhere to them. They value uniformity and are in favour of using group authority, including coercion, to achieve it.
Right-wing authoritarians want society and social interactions structured in ways that increase uniformity and minimize diversity. In order to achieve that, they tend to be in favour of social control, coercion, and the use of group authority to place constraints on the behaviours of people such as political dissidents and ethnic minorities. These constraints might include restrictions on immigration, limits on free speech and association and laws regulating moral behaviour. It is the willingness to support or take action that leads to increased social uniformity that makes right-wing authoritarianism more than just a personal distaste for difference. Right-wing authoritarianism is characterized by obedience to authority, moral absolutism, racial and ethnic prejudice, and intolerance and punitiveness towards dissidents and deviants.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right-...thoritarianism

Just an FYI

Old 10-29-2019, 09:30 AM

Wikipedia. That's honestly hilarious. I assume you used that as a source to be ironic. Getting facts there works for anti-vaxers too so why not, right?

Old 10-29-2019, 10:49 AM

Quote:
Wikipedia. That's honestly hilarious. I assume you used that as a source to be ironic. Getting facts there works for anti-vaxers too so why not, right?
Where do you get your facts from Fox News?

When you can't attack the argument you attack the source.

Like when Turmptards can't defend Trump they attack the process and create a circus.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates