Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2009, 05:27 AM

2,782 posts, read 4,164,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
No, a rebuttal would be disproving your assertions.
Or proving that disprove your assertions are absurd - broke it down for you because you don't seem to understand the burden of proof is on the person making the assertions

Quote:
I want to be a rock star--do you think it's likely? Me neither. Doesn't matter what you WANT, it's what you're capable of.
How does that fit into you traditional gender rolls? Again changing the subject because you are unable to defend your claim.

Old 10-13-2009, 05:33 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,639,854 times
Claims are valid until they are disproven.

Why does it HAVE to fit into traditional gender roles? I said it wasn't likely, no matter how much I might WANT it to be. You can want anything, but that doesn't make you capable of it. I'm never giving birth--so I shouldn't be responsible for the care and feeding of a child.

Old 10-13-2009, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Claims are valid until they are disproven.

Why does it HAVE to fit into traditional gender roles? I said it wasn't likely, no matter how much I might WANT it to be. You can want anything, but that doesn't make you capable of it. I'm never giving birth--so I shouldn't be responsible for the care and feeding of a child.
No they are not. Innocent into proven guilty - sound familiar?

If you help impregnate the women, then it is your responsibility for the care and feeding of that child .
Your logic dictates, that if we deem being a rock star isn't a feminine roll then they should be bar from trying to be a rock star.

You still have not logically defended your position that a women should not be in the military.

Old 10-13-2009, 05:44 AM

"Beyond a shadow of a doubt", or something much less restrictive? I don't believe in that concept either. If you cannot prove your innocence, then you ARE guilty.

I cannot breastfeed a child. Thus it is not my role to take care of it. It is her responsibility, not mine.

Women bring problems--like Tailhook. Like sexual harassment claims. Like differing physical standards. Like men not being permitted to receive Playboy in the mail, while on sea duty, or not being permitted to watch movies containing nudity--because a female MIGHT be offended by it.

Or the fact that a woman cannot drag a guy to safety. Yet if he had a guy as his partner, he could. Even if his partner weighed 125 pounds, and he weighed 250.

And they bring no advantages to offset these negative issues.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:05 AM

Quote:
"Beyond a shadow of a doubt", or something much less restrictive? I don't believe in that concept either. If you cannot prove your innocence, then you ARE guilty.
I cannot breastfeed a child. Thus it is not my role to take care of it. It is her responsibility, not mine.
Women bring problems--like Tailhook. Like sexual harassment claims. Like differing physical standards. Like men not being permitted to receive Playboy in the mail, while on sea duty, or not being permitted to watch movies containing nudity--because a female MIGHT be offended by it.
Or the fact that a woman cannot drag a guy to safety. Yet if he had a guy as his partner, he could. Even if his partner weighed 125 pounds, and he weighed 250.
And they bring no advantages to offset these negative issues.
Wow so you are admitting that if I accused you of murdering a person, you should go to jail till YOU prove you didn't do it... If this was true, I might actually be tempted to try it out, just too see how you would like it.

Guess those company's making baby formula don't serve a purpose then right?

Tailhook? We need those on aircrafts...

1 -Like sexual harassment claims.
This can apply to anywhere, so by your logic men and women should never see each other

2 -Like differing physical standards.
This isn't the womens fault, it is the people who set the physical standards.

3 -Like men not being permitted to receive Playboy in the mail, while on sea duty, or not being permitted to watch movies containing nudity--because a female MIGHT be offended by it.
BS. If the females can still get their dildos through the mail, then men can have their playboys.

4 -Or the fact that a woman cannot drag a guy to safety. Yet if he had a guy as his partner, he could. Even if his partner weighed 125 pounds, and he weighed 250.
Maybe on average, I weigh 250 pounds, and the women I train with can drag me

5 -And they bring no advantages to offset these negative issues.
Jews bring no advantage to any offset they bring. <- see how stupid you claim is?

Old 10-13-2009, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post

1. Obviously, you've never heard of the Tailhook scandal.

2. Yes, we do need those on carrier based airplanes--it's how they are able to land.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
Wow so you are admitting that if I accused you of murdering a person, you should go to jail till YOU prove you didn't do it... If this was true, I might actually be tempted to try it out, just too see how you would like it.

Guess those company's making baby formula don't serve a purpose then right?

1 -Like sexual harassment claims.
This can apply to anywhere, so by your logic men and women should never see each other

2 -Like differing physical standards.
This isn't the womens fault, it is the people who set the physical standards.

3 -Like men not being permitted to receive Playboy in the mail, while on sea duty, or not being permitted to watch movies containing nudity--because a female MIGHT be offended by it.
BS. If the females can still get their dildos through the mail, then men can have their playboys.

4 -Or the fact that a woman cannot drag a guy to safety. Yet if he had a guy as his partner, he could. Even if his partner weighed 125 pounds, and he weighed 250.
Maybe on average, I weigh 250 pounds, and the women I train with can drag me

5 -And they bring no advantages to offset these negative issues.
Jews bring no advantage to any offset they bring. <- see how stupid you claim is?
In that case, perhaps we don't need Jews either.

There is no reason for women in the workplace--any workplace. It should be men only. The reason for the differing physical standards is that women are weaker than men, not as physically capable as men.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:20 AM

Quote:
In that case, perhaps we don't need Jews either.

There is no reason for women in the workplace--any workplace. It should be men only. The reason for the differing physical standards is that women are weaker than men, not as physically capable as men.
But you forget, your not much of a man lol...

Old 10-13-2009, 06:24 AM

Yet, I'm better than a woman--because I'm a man.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:26 AM

Quote:
Yet, I'm better than a woman--because I'm a man.

Go superboy!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates