Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-07-2015, 11:26 AM

2,444 posts, read 2,871,773 times

Advertisements

I don't understand why the forms at the doctors here ask for you SS no; I always slash through that line.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-07-2015, 03:03 PM

2,033 posts, read 3,209,524 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedBeth View Post
I don't understand why the forms at the doctors here ask for you SS no; I always slash through that line.
Truthfully the reason they ask is so if you don't pay your bill they have all they need for collections. Everyone knows that can instantly ruin your credit. They wont tell you that though of course.

Old 05-07-2015, 08:13 PM

348 posts, read 497,266 times
Default I don't Feel……….

I don't feel so all alone now! However, I have a sense of dread for what is coming down the road. I hate to sound so political, but I am not recognizing the America I once new. Is this ( His ) "Fundamental Changing of America" we are starting to experience? I seem to have a reminder of "Angst" for all the ( Upheaval ) happenings in our nation for some time now. JMHO.

Old 05-08-2015, 08:43 AM

2,781 posts, read 3,294,697 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stan4 View Post
Nice of you to downcode his chart he doesn't get paid as much or gets dragged into some compliance investigation. Like it was his choice in the first place.
Answering these types of questions that have no relevance to your actual medical issue are an invasion of privacy. If we keep answering these questions, the inevitable result is even more questions of an non-medical, personal nature. If everyone refuses to answer these questions, they will quickly disappear. I have never been asked these questions but I can assure you if I am ever asked these kind of non-medical questions, I will not answer them.

Old 05-09-2015, 04:47 PM

27 posts, read 34,597 times
A doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so he gave him another six months. -Henny Youngman

Old 05-09-2015, 05:24 PM

607 posts, read 1,403,105 times
All of this makes me so angry and it needs to be exposed. I am glad "Nuguy2" brought it up, because it really is going on in our area and everywhere else. Another important thing to do is to check our medical records often for errors. Not just because of the health implications, but because we wouldn't want the "powers that be" to have false and incriminating information.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
View detailed profiles of: