Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2007, 05:38 PM

4 posts, read 8,987 times

Advertisements

Hi Skyliner.... I was told to ask you a question you would tell the true

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i left a post and ask if there is any problem with mixed races moving to greenville.....I only had one reply from g-man430 . his reply was ......Skyliner, that's your que.

I have heard and read alot of great things about SC but not all places in the USA are nice to live if you have bi-racial children / they look black and you are white. Please tell if there are certain areas that i should stay out of PLEASE. i need someone to be honest. I hate dealing with alot of BS .... and just want a nice place to live and grow old ...with my parents and 2 young children.. I feel people should except people for them selves.

Thank you
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2007, 07:37 PM

5,596 posts, read 15,406,055 times
Hi GypsyMagik!

I left a reply for you in the South Carolina forum, but went ahead and copied it to this thread as well...

Being a longtime resident of Greenville, and having a pretty good idea of what this area is generally like emotionally, I would guess you should be very satisfied with living here among a very diverse and growing population. I cannot speak for everyone as I do not know the hearts and minds of anyone but myself, but from my perspective, Greenville is as perfect a place as any in regard to the acceptance of newcomers, whether white, black, tan, red, yellow, and etc. Skin color is not what matters to the people I know here, nor is a family with multiple skin colors something to be surprised by.

Have you visited Greenville yet? If so, what do you like most about the area, and what type of place are you interested in settling down permanently in? I would be glad to help answer more specific questions you may have about life in the beautiful and vibrant city of Greenville or areas in the surrounding Upstate region as best I can. I hope you will soon find the life you are longing for.

Old 04-27-2007, 10:33 PM

11,712 posts, read 24,839,998 times
The reason I asked Skyliner to answer it is because he knows almost everything there is to know about Greenville.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area